Sidan 13 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... SistaSista
Resultat 181 till 195 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    Here it is, the concert from New York:
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/noje/article6084645.ab
    Thank you so much!! though the loading is quite slow... I will try more times and hope it would work later!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Here it is, the concert from New York:
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/noje/article6084645.ab
    Thanks! I couldn't find it either.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

you can now watch kent at the fotbollsgalan which was on tv4 in Sweden last night.

on the video fast forward to 1.09.45

EDIT: that link will only work for those within sweden. I'll go and hunt on youtube to see if it's on there....

here you go- fotbollsgalan video on youtube
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2009-11-10 klockan 13:16.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    you can now watch kent at the fotbollsgalan which was on tv4 in Sweden last night.

on the video fast forward to 1.09.45

EDIT: that link will only work for those within sweden. I'll go and hunt on youtube to see if it's on there....

here you go- fotbollsgalan video on youtube
    *gasp*...they are lip synching.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Did you see Martin's dance?
    After 2.49 in the youtube clip.
    Låt dom komma nu

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Watch Amanda Jenssen singing live, same evening, much more exciting than Kent:
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Oktjabrj Visa inlägg
    Watch Amanda Jenssen singing live, same evening, much more exciting than Kent:
    More exciting than Kent? This entire gala show is blocked for Germany. I wonder why?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Did you see Martin's dance?
    After 2.49 in the youtube clip.
    I thought it was quite funny! And Sami 'playing' the bass- hilarious!

Jocke had mentioned previously that it is very rare that bands get to play live at galas and other types of show, for various reasons. Ach, who cares, anyone who's seen the NY gig, knows they can play Töntarna live.

JukkeBerry- do none of the youtube links work for you? (the TV4 direct link only works within Sweden)

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

oh yeah, I knew I came in this thread for a reason...

on kent.nu you can sign up to recieve emails with the lastest kent news. Of course, it'll be in Swedish.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

hello all

latest news from the kent homepage is that the next single will be Hjärta. no info yet on the release date...
    coloursatnight

Standard

That's dissapointing, I thought Taxmannen was a shoe-in. Hjarta is such an album track, but this is a lot like having Ingenting as a single and then Colombus.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    That's dissapointing, I thought Taxmannen was a shoe-in. Hjarta is such an album track, but this is a lot like having Ingenting as a single and then Colombus.
    I wouldn't say I was disappointed, just not expecting that song! (there had been a thread on the swedish board for a few weeks now about Hjärta being the next single, as a Swedish radio station had mentioned it- I didn't want to post about it before it was confirmed).

If there's a song that's furthest from Töntarna on the album (excluding Det finns inga ord), it would have to be Hjärta. Releasing this might be a way to grab back some people who heard Töntarna and didn't like it (I'm talking the people who aren't mega-fans like us, people that might get around to buying an album after hearing 2 or 3 singles).

I too would LOVE for Taxmannen to be a single, it's crying out for release- it's catchy and it's 4 and a half minutes long , while Hjärta is 5 and half minutes, so I'm guessing the release will be a radio edit (30 seconds off the fade out at end wouldn't be tricky).

I'm looking forward to the video, there's a light feeling to the song, I could feel Töntarna was going to be dark, both with the music and the lyrics, but the way Hjärta builds up at the chorus, lovely!
    hmmm, a red theme for this song (heart/red?)
    coloursatnight

Standard

The latest kent.nu update:

Kent has been nominated for six Grammy categories:

* This year's artist
    * This year's albums
    * This year's rock
    * This year's lyricist (Joakim Berg)
    * This year's composer (Joakim Berg / Martin Skold)
    * This year's producer (Kent & Joshua)

But I'm not sure if it's correct since the admin wrote sth like info correction in the end of the post? It would be great that some one being kind to help translate the full content. Thanks!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

you've pretty much covered all of it correctly- a few extra bits:

public voting opens on tuesday 8 december 12.00 (swedish time) and closes midnight monday 14 december at grammis.se. The 5 nominated in each catagory will be announced at a press conference on 16 december.

the voting for the song of the year (årets låt) opens on 16th december and continues until the gala

and the edit at the end of the post that you referrred to said that in the previous version of the news, they had missed out some categories.
    coloursatnight

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I wouldn't say I was disappointed, just not expecting that song! (there had been a thread on the swedish board for a few weeks now about Hjärta being the next single, as a Swedish radio station had mentioned it- I didn't want to post about it before it was confirmed).

If there's a song that's furthest from Töntarna on the album (excluding Det finns inga ord), it would have to be Hjärta. Releasing this might be a way to grab back some people who heard Töntarna and didn't like it (I'm talking the people who aren't mega-fans like us, people that might get around to buying an album after hearing 2 or 3 singles).

I too would LOVE for Taxmannen to be a single, it's crying out for release- it's catchy and it's 4 and a half minutes long , while Hjärta is 5 and half minutes, so I'm guessing the release will be a radio edit (30 seconds off the fade out at end wouldn't be tricky).

I'm looking forward to the video, there's a light feeling to the song, I could feel Töntarna was going to be dark, both with the music and the lyrics, but the way Hjärta builds up at the chorus, lovely!
    hmmm, a red theme for this song (heart/red?)
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Columbus wasn't enough to grab me in for TTS. :/ I still don't like that album. I don't think it really matters to me what the next single is since I won't have to hear it constantly being overplayed on the radio. I love that song though. One of my favorite tracks off the album. I'm curious to hear what bsides they might throw in...
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Sidan 13 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •