Sidan 16 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... SistaSista
Resultat 226 till 240 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Nybörjare ИНА AK-47s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2008

Standard

Oh ouch! What an awful problem about the concert! I hope you can go. And yes, it's the people around you that make all the difference! <3

Today is shaping up to be alright - I almost rammed the metaphorical trust-car into a post right out of the gate by nearly sleeping through my alarm again, but we're awake and eating yogurht with flaked almonds and some fruit. C'mon Day. Let's do this!
    "I was going to kill myself but I couldn't find the right CD."

Visst känns det som att [[[kärleken väntar]]]

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ИНА AK-47 Visa inlägg
    Oh ouch! What an awful problem about the concert! I hope you can go. And yes, it's the people around you that make all the difference! <3

Today is shaping up to be alright - I almost rammed the metaphorical trust-car into a post right out of the gate by nearly sleeping through my alarm again, but we're awake and eating yogurht with flaked almonds and some fruit. C'mon Day. Let's do this!
    I will go for the concert in bukta festival later this summer anyway, but of course, it would be sad if i miss stockholm. I'm making dinner for my family today. My father have found everything I need, and I don't have to do the dishes afterward.. And if I get tired, I could call him or mum and say that I need help to finish it. I love to cook, so hopefully, I will make it
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Fantastic weather Sun is shining and the Temperature is around 22 degrees.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm doing fine today
    Just booked my flights AND bed (!) to Stockholm for june and now I just have to see wherefrom I shall get my ticket for kent. :-/
    We'll see....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    I'm doing fine today
    Just booked my flights AND bed (!) to Stockholm for june and now I just have to see wherefrom I shall get my ticket for kent. :-/
    We'll see....
    No answer on my request about the concert yet..

But I've booked my flight back to czech republic today. Paid by my insurrance company.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I wish I could go to the Stockholm gig . It comes one day too early. Or you could say schoolholidays starts one day too late.

Anyway, I took a day of, I'm working in the garden and having a break. The next days the weather is going to be like it is today and was the last days. Sunny, warm, no clouds. Temperature rising to about 25. So this weekend we'll go swimming .
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Oh, I almost forgot. Kent is playing while I'm working.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Oh, I almost forgot. Kent is playing while I'm working.
    Of course! I have to go and do some studies now..

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    No answer on my request about the concert yet..
    I keep my fingers crossed for you with the concert!
    If you have to stand in the first line, I might be able to keep you save infront of me. ;-)

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    I wish I could go to the Stockholm gig . It comes one day too early. Or you could say schoolholidays starts one day too late.

Anyway, I took a day of, I'm working in the garden and having a break. The next days the weather is going to be like it is today and was the last days. Sunny, warm, no clouds. Temperature rising to about 25. So this weekend we'll go swimming .
    I just have to problem with the ticket for Stockholm, but I guess this will turn out fine anyway

Weather over here is great too and later I guess I will go and have some ice-cream or so
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I am...okey. haha!
    (mimmi77 med ny tillfällig profil)

Nybörjare ИНА AK-47s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2008

Standard

to day I feel Guilty. I went shopping at American Apparel with my flamboyantly gay best friend, Adam Antonovich and found nothing I liked (reread : afford. =/) then went home and ate one too many cookies. I also got a pimple due to my period a few days ago and re-coloured my hair indigo black..however my eyebrows look INSANE and will for the next week or so.....naturally I feel like I'll never be attractive again. v_v
    "I was going to kill myself but I couldn't find the right CD."

Visst känns det som att [[[kärleken väntar]]]

Standard

Problem solved (almost)!! (the stockholm problem)

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Problem solved (almost)!! (the stockholm problem)
    GREAT!!!!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    GREAT!!!!
    Just another reason to loooove kent They really do love their fans!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

(the stockholm problem)
    The Stockholm problem, hahahaa.. Sorry How did it get solved?

I wonder if the Ark would be willing to organize something special just for me now that I won't see them at the Ruisrock festival here in Finland. Stupid friends getting married Oh well, I've seen the Ark so many times already. (Seriously Ola, learn some new speaches..) I can't really be disappointed for not seeing Kent at the festival because I hadn't yet decided to stay there for Sunday (which is when Kent will be playing).

This has been my last week of freedom. I'm starting a job on Monday. I really look forward to working again, beeing a poor student just hasn't been that nice. I'm sure quite many can relate to that at least on some level..

Sidan 16 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •