Sidan 18 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... SistaSista
Resultat 256 till 270 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    I've seen it myself.. I study medicine in Czech...
    Have you experienced it as well ?

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Suvi Visa inlägg
    Have you experienced it as well ?
    I don't take "czech traditional" medicine. But I stayed in a czech hospital for 8 days after the traffic accident last month.. NOT funny!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

I don't take "czech traditional" medicine.
    Yeah, must be the wisest thing to do. How long have you studied already? And how did you end up studying in Czeck Republic?

Standard

Yeah, must be the wisest thing to do. How long have you studied already? And how did you end up studying in Czeck Republic?
    First out of 6 years.. And if I'm unlucky, I have to redo first year (due to the accident). I hope I will pull through the exams!

It's very difficult to be good enough to be admittet to the norwegian medical programmes, and there is not enough capasity in norwegian universities to educate enough doctors. So I decided to go abroard. Czech rep. is inexpensive and the education is superb. And there is a lot of norwegian students there.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

And if I'm unlucky, I have to redo first year (due to the accident).
    The whole year?!? That would be extremely unfair I've always loved the Finnish system. If you don't pass an exam, you can re-take it two times. If you still don't pass the exam, you just sign up for the course again. At least that's how it goes in my school. In Austria (or at least in the school that I studied in) you can take the written exam twice. If you still don't pass it, you have one opportunity to take it orally. After that they kick you out of the school.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Cool

Marishka, it seems to be your birthday today (yes, we're one hour ahead of CET here in Finland)! Zum Geburtstag viel Glück.. I hope you'll get to celebrate the occasion. Happy birthday!

Standard

The whole year?!? That would be extremely unfair I've always loved the Finnish system. If you don't pass an exam, you can re-take it two times. If you still don't pass the exam, you just sign up for the course again. At least that's how it goes in my school. In Austria (or at least in the school that I studied in) you can take the written exam twice. If you still don't pass it, you have one opportunity to take it orally. After that they kick you out of the school.
    I do have three chanses too. And then i might take further retakes in two other faculties, or if I'm lucky, I'm granted a forth trial too. And I got the whole summer: the exams must be passed within the end of september. Then it's retake of the whole year with new 3 trials. And then they kick you out. But it's really hard subjects.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

I do have three chanses too. And then i might take further retakes in two other faculties, or if I'm lucky, I'm granted a forth trial too. And I got the whole summer: the exams must be passed within the end of september. Then it's retake of the whole year with new 3 trials. And then they kick you out. But it's really hard subjects.
    In that case I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Now I have to go to sleep, I'm way too tired. Good night!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Lucky you. It's not warm enough here to swim yet (I'm not suicidal). The weekend should be warm, but still under 20 degrees.
    We did go to a swimming pool .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Marishka, it seems to be your birthday today (yes, we're one hour ahead of CET here in Finland)! Zum Geburtstag viel Glück.. I hope you'll get to celebrate the occasion. Happy birthday!
    Grattis Marishka.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Grattis Marishka.
    Tack så mycket!

I will celebrate next weekend, due to the WGT (Wave Gotik Treffen) here in Germany where some of my friends are now.
    So I will take it easy this time and have a huge party next saturday.

Anyone who wants to join us? ;-)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    Tack så mycket!

I will celebrate next weekend, due to the WGT (Wave Gotik Treffen) here in Germany where some of my friends are now.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to come to your party.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    Tack så mycket!

Gratulerer med dagen, Marishka! (in norwegian!)

I can't go to your party, but I would loved to be there! Hope your day will be great!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Just ordered some brochures to see what we can do during the holiday. We will be visiting Dalarna, Sormland and Dalsland.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Gratulerer med dagen, Marishka! (in norwegian!)

I can't go to your party, but I would loved to be there! Hope your day will be great!
    Thank you

Maybe we can have a drink on that at the kent show in june ;-)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Sidan 18 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •