Sidan 13 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... SistaSista
Resultat 181 till 195 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    Job interview, indeed
    Good luck.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I worked in the garden the whole afternoon, perfect weather for that, sun and clouds in the sky, temperature around 20. Perfect.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    I worked in the garden the whole afternoon, perfect weather for that, sun and clouds in the sky, temperature around 20. Perfect.
    Sounds really nice, I love to work in the garden!

Rainy weather here, but I took a walk in the city sentrum after my consultation with my doctor today! I crossed a road/zebra stripes for the first time after the accident, and it felt good to have it done..

And I actually managed to walk the whole way home from the doctor's office, that's about 8 blocks from home. Every day is better now
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    Sounds really nice, I love to work in the garden!

Rainy weather here, but I took a walk in the city sentrum after my consultation with my doctor today! I crossed a road/zebra stripes for the first time after the accident, and it felt good to have it done..

And I actually managed to walk the whole way home from the doctor's office, that's about 8 blocks from home. Every day is better now
    It's very nice to work in the garden, especially when you see the result immediately. I moved about 40 wheelbarrows of black soil out of the front garden. It looked like the Alps, it now resembles the Netherlands . There are a couple of plants left. I have to dig them out, and then the restyling begins.

So no anxietydisorder for you. Good to hear it's going better.

Standard

It's very nice to work in the garden, especially when you see the result immediately. I moved about 40 wheelbarrows of black soil out of the front garden. It looked like the Alps, it now resembles the Netherlands . There are a couple of plants left. I have to dig them out, and then the restyling begins.

So no anxietydisorder for you. Good to hear it's going better.
    Oh, so you do it properly! Good! How many tulips are you gonna put out?? Or is it to late for that? I might do some projects in the kitchen garden this summer, but it will be with bought plants, not from scratch this year (must be a bit careful for some time now..). But I'm quite good on herbs!

No, I'm not very afraid.. I felt it when I crossed.. Had to doublecheck the traffic, but I'm in Norway and not in Czech republic right now. I will probably be a bit more careful when crossing roads from now on, but not directly afraid.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Hi everyone! whazz up?
    (mimmi77 med ny tillfällig profil)

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mimmi77* Visa inlägg
    Hi everyone! whazz up?
    My shoulder muscles are aching.

Standard

Hi everyone! whazz up?
    Marco have been working in his garden today. It seems like he have done quite a lot!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Oh, so you do it properly! Good! How many tulips are you gonna put out?? Or is it to late for that? I might do some projects in the kitchen garden this summer, but it will be with bought plants, not from scratch this year (must be a bit careful for some time now..). But I'm quite good on herbs!

No, I'm not very afraid.. I felt it when I crossed.. Had to doublecheck the traffic, but I'm in Norway and not in Czech republic right now. I will probably be a bit more careful when crossing roads from now on, but not directly afraid.
    Lots and lots of tulips and lots more. We will do that in the Autumn. There will be herbs in it, some high plants to prevent everybody from a direct look in our living room. It will be a beautiful garden, when finished. But we've got a lot of work to do to get it finished.

Oh, I see, you were just checking that there wasn't a Czech car coming.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Oh, so you're both in pain, shame.

Standard

Lots and lots of tulips and lots more. We will do that in the Autumn. There will be herbs in it, some high plants to prevent everybody from a direct look in our living room. It will be a beautiful garden, when finished. But we've got a lot of work to do to get it finished.

Oh, I see, you were just checking that there wasn't a Czech car coming.
    Nice!

And, of course, you're right! And you make me laugh! When it comes to czech drivers, you'll never know. When you believe you're safe, they show up. In very high speed! I have seen czech cars in my home town, so I should be careful. =P

Standard

No, my doctor gave me some really nice pain-killing tablets today.. Not for my back (it's painless), but for my leg.. it hurts a bit to walk on it due to the huuuuge bruise.. But not now.. hehehe..

so, what did you do on your day off?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

This is a good pain, from a days hard work in the garden. You can't compare it to Sorrow's pain.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Nice!

And, of course, you're right! And you make me laugh! When it comes to czech drivers, you'll never know. When you believe you're safe, they show up. In very high speed! I have seen czech cars in my home town, so I should be careful. =P
    You should be very carefull when in London, there's a goalkeeper playing for Chelsea, his name is Cech, you pronounce it like Czech but I don't know wether he has a Czech licenseplate or not, so that could be dangerous.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

This is a good pain, from a days hard work in the garden. You can't compare it to Sorrow's pain.
    I didn't compare painsorts..

Sidan 13 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •