Sidan 20 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... SistaSista
Resultat 286 till 300 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Erfaren medlem loveavtrycks avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

middagen var inte så god

mm nu blir du förvirrad eller hur? (;

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av loveavtryck Visa inlägg
    i can speak english hello people
    Helluuu! I speak norwegian, (swedish), german, english, some czech and medical latin.

Next language should be finnish or something.
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av loveavtryck Visa inlägg
    middagen var inte så god

mm nu blir du förvirrad eller hur? (;
    The afternoon isn't half over yet, so it must be really bad. And no, I'm not cofused, I read Swedish even better .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    The afternoon isn't half over yet, so it must be really bad. And no, I'm not cofused, I read Swedish even better .
    Hehe

middag = dinner
    eftermiddag =afternoon..

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    Helluuu! I speak norwegian, (swedish), german, english, some czech and medical latin.

Oh yes, I also speak Dutch , German, Enghlish, and I understand some French. Doing my best on Swedish.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Oh yes, I also speak Dutch , German, Enghlish, and I understand some French. Doing my best on Swedish.
    Spoken dutch is not that difficult to understand; it's just a mixture of english, german and norwegian + some really funny *schhh*-noises in every second word.. I understand it perfectly well if it's spoken without the *schh*-sound!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Are you telling me you don't already know Finnish? Äiti, osta mulle pilsneriiiiii

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Suvi Visa inlägg
    Are you telling me you don't already know Finnish? Äiti, osta mulle pilsneriiiiii
    Mom, buy me a beer! Oh yeah! And "mitä kuuluu?" and my favourite; "turpa kiinni" hehe.. Last one used frequently by the song teacher of a girls choir from oulainen... Was there in 2001, with my music school orchestra..

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

and my favourite; "turpa kiinni" hehe..
    I actually love the strong "R" that we have. It sometimes makes life so much easier Well, maybe not, but it's easier to display annoyance or anger by "TURRRRRRRRpa kiinni".

I'm sure I shouldn't say this, but I will! If you say in Finnish that you speak Norwegian, it doesn't necessary mean that you speak Norwegian.. It's also a slang expression for vomiting If anyone knows where this expression came from, please share! I would love to hear! Why Norwegian and not for example Russian? We Finns do like you Norwegians

Standard

I actually love the strong "R" that we have. It sometimes makes life so much easier Well, maybe not, but it's easier to display annoyance or anger by "TURRRRRRRRpa kiinni".

I'm sure I shouldn't say this, but I will! If you say in Finnish that you speak Norwegian, it doesn't necessary mean that you speak Norwegian.. It's also a slang expression for vomiting If anyone knows where this expression came from, please share! I would love to hear! Why Norwegian and not for example Russian? We Finns do like you Norwegians
    Okay! Thank you for noticing me.
    Norwegians mostly likes finnish people, and we looove pekka & toivonen-jokes! But there is people who have a bit.. eh.. hard for finnish television theatre.. type triggerhappy-lainen..

And tuRRRRRpa kiinni sounds nice

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Norwegians mostly likes finnish people, and we looove pekka & toivonen-jokes! But there is people who have a bit.. eh.. hard for finnish television theatre.. type triggerhappy-lainen..
    We don't really have that many jokes about you guys, but the ones that we have, are almost all about cod (or whatever the fish is called in English.. It's turska in Finnish ). We mainly tell jokes about our "dear" neighbours in Sweden..

Standard

We don't really have that many jokes about you guys, but the ones that we have, are almost all about cod (or whatever the fish is called in English.. It's turska in Finnish ). We mainly tell jokes about our "dear" neighbours in Sweden..
    We too! Swedes (you know that swede is a vegetable related to cabbage??) is funny and easy to make jokes about

Cod = torsk in norwegian, and torsk=turska is quite similar. So how is the joke?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

We too! Swedes (you know that swede is a vegetable related to cabbage??) is funny and easy to make jokes about

Cod = torsk in norwegian, and torsk=turska is quite similar. So how is the joke?
    Sorry, I can't really remember any.. They're mainly about Norwegians eating cod. So, what are the Pekka & Toivonen -jokes like?

Standard

Sorry, I can't really remember any.. They're mainly about Norwegians eating cod. So, what are the Pekka & Toivonen -jokes like?
    Pekka and Toivonnen was trapped by bad weather, in a small cabin in the woods by Enare lake. They had a lot to eat, and the sat indoors and ate and drank all day long. But the weather didn't change to the better, and suddently, the vodka was gone.
    -Pekka, should we not take a peek in the forage and see if there is something to drink there? asked Toivonnen.
    Pekka agreed and they searhed throught the forage and found a bottle of methanol.
    - Saaaatan said Toivonen, "this is all we found to drink out here"
    After a small brake, Pekka replied: - But, Toivonen, haven't we seen it all?

Sorry if the translation is a bit bad... :S

Erfaren medlem loveavtrycks avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

hahahaha okay <3

Sidan 20 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •