Sidan 21 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... SistaSista
Resultat 301 till 315 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    Pekka and Toivonnen was trapped by bad weather, in a small cabin in the woods by Enare lake. They had a lot to eat, and the sat indoors and ate and drank all day long. But the weather didn't change to the better, and suddently, the vodka was gone.
    -Pekka, should we not take a peek in the forage and see if there is something to drink there? asked Toivonnen.
    Pekka agreed and they searhed throught the forage and found a bottle of methanol.
    - Saaaatan said Toivonen, "this is all we found to drink out here"
    After a small brake, Pekka replied: - But, Toivonen, haven't we seen it all?

Sorry if the translation is a bit bad... :S
    Hahaa, wasn't really hard to guess that it involved vodka.. Name it Koskenkorva (or just Kossu between friends) and it's probably even closer to the stereotype

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Helluuu! I speak norwegian, (swedish), german, english, some czech and medical latin.

Next language should be finnish or something.
    I've had a freind who tried to learn me some finnish,
    i must say it's hard to understand!
    (mimmi77 med ny tillfällig profil)

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Suvi Visa inlägg
    Hahaa, wasn't really hard to guess that it involved vodka.. Name it Koskenkorva (or just Kossu between friends) and it's probably even closer to the stereotype
    I will!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mimmi77* Visa inlägg
    Ahoj mimmi! Henrik told me today that i will be given a place to stand in the handicapped-lekter during the concert. Problem solved!

Czech is also quite difficult. Highly related to polish and slovakian.. And polish is said to be the 5th most difficult language to learn... So finnish is just another 11 cases.. hehehe.. Rozumite cesky? Rozumim trochu cesky!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mimmi77* Visa inlägg
    It is said that Finnish is one of the most difficult languages to learn. It amazes me that some people have learned it so perfectly! Just today I met a German man who spoke almost perfect Finnish. Had he not said that he isn't, I would still think he's Finnish. Well, he didn't really talk so much, so the accent was even more difficult to detect.

A couple of months ago I met a Brit, he spoke perfect Finnish. It was his name that gave him away

Standard

It is said that Finnish is one of the most difficult languages to learn. It amazes me that some people have learned it so perfectly! Just today I met a German man who spoke almost perfect Finnish. Had he not said that he isn't, I would still think he's Finnish. Well, he didn't really talk so much, so the accent was even more difficult to detect.

A couple of months ago I met a Brit, he spoke perfect Finnish. It was his name that gave him away
    Finnish sounds beautiful. And it is a language who most people don't want to learn, because it is said to be so difficult. Actually, i got one finnish girl in my class, but she went to international school in helsinki and then to a boarding school in switzerland, so she refuses to speak finnish to other than her mother! a bit sad, to be honest.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

How many cases does Czech have? I've heard that Hungarian has plenty of them..

Polish (and the other Slavic languages as well) must be very hard to learn to pronounce. All those different s-sounds.. And they hardly have any vocals, whereas Finnish has plenty of vocals..

I should be sleeping already. I guess it's time to call it a night..

Standard

How many cases does Czech have? I've heard that Hungarian has plenty of them..

Polish (and the other Slavic languages as well) must be very hard to learn to pronounce. All those different s-sounds.. And they hardly have any vocals, whereas Finnish has plenty of vocals..

I should be sleeping already. I guess it's time to call it a night..
    It is 7 cases in czech, and 6 cases in latin (had to learn it in the same period!). And czech people really love all their consonants. words like "krk" (neck), ctvrt (quarter) and vrchlickeho (a street near my apartement) really twist your tounge. I believe that finnish is easier to pronouce than czech.

Czech is a slavic language (polish, slovakian, russian, croatian..), while hungarian is related to finnish (finnis-urgrian languages).

Good night, sleep tight, suvi!

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I will!

Ahoj mimmi! Henrik told me today that i will be given a place to stand in the handicapped-lekter during the concert. Problem solved!

Czech is also quite difficult. Highly related to polish and slovakian.. And polish is said to be the 5th most difficult language to learn... So finnish is just another 11 cases.. hehehe.. Rozumite cesky? Rozumim trochu cesky!
    Great girl!
    Hope you're more better now!

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I can only say...like one sentence in finnish, Iam a hopeless case!
    By the way, what does "rakkas" mean?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Czech is a slavic language (polish, slovakian, russian, croatian..), while hungarian is related to finnish (finnis-urgrian languages).

Good night, sleep tight, suvi!
    Hehee, I know, I was only talking about the cases

People seem to think that once you understand Finnish, you understand Hungarian as well. Right.. I believe the languages are only gramatically related. But Estonian and Finnish even share some words, though the meanings can easily be very different. For example the word pulma. In Finnish it means trouble, but in Estonian it's wedding Oh well..

Yeah, now i'm going to sleep. Good night!

Standard

Hehee, I know, I was only talking about the cases

People seem to think that once you understand Finnish, you understand Hungarian as well. Right.. I believe the languages are only gramatically related. But Estonian and Finnish even share some words, though the meanings can easily be very different. For example the word pulma. In Finnish it means trouble, but in Estonian it's wedding Oh well..

Yeah, now i'm going to sleep. Good night!
    wedding/trouble.. whats the difference??

But as a little girl, I lived in a sami/lapplandish- and kvænsk-speaking kommune (norwegian for municipital). So I learned some sami language (but forgot it again). I don't know for sure, but I believe that sami somehow have to be related to finnish?

And then we had kvænsk (norwegian name on the finnish immigrants and their language in the 1700's). My kommune is named "Kvænangen" and kvænsk is a official language in that kommune. That is old finnish.. So it would be historic correct of me to learn finnish.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Today, I'm very tired. Couldn't sleep well or long last night and now I could fall asleep in the office... -.-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Nybörjare ИНА AK-47s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2008

Standard

I am slowly hating my job.

now : hiccups.
    "I was going to kill myself but I couldn't find the right CD."

Visst känns det som att [[[kärleken väntar]]]

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

It's raining. So it's a bit cooler too. Good to do some cleaning.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

I`m back in school!

Sidan 21 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •