Sidan 56 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... SistaSista
Resultat 826 till 840 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    Wow! I didn't know that there is a movie of the book.
    Thanks for the information!!

@Edvin:
    Did you see any vampires yet? ;-)
    It's actually quite new. Have been on swedish cinemas for a while now, but haven't reached norway yet..
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Ah okay. I see
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Standard

Yay.... my first post on this forum in uhh..... 3 or 4 years? I actually had to start a new account cause I forgot my old login.

Anyways.... I'm doing fabulous! One of the bands that I manage, The Demigs, played their first show in like 6 months with the new guitarist and drummer lastnight and it was great. Oddly enough, I met the guitarist from The Demigs on this forum many a year ago.

I'm also listening to the only band thats just as great as Kent... PURESSENCE.

And I'm making plans to go to the SXSW music festival next year.

Life is good.
    "Are you calling me irrational? If you call me irrational I'll tear your head off! I'll tear your head off and throw it over the fence!" - www.myspace.com/krystalwrists - www.myspace.com/k2entertainmentllc

Standard

Hey hey! I'm tired right now, but happy. Tomorrow a new appointment with the aromatherapist is waiting..

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av krystalwrists747 Visa inlägg
    Yay.... my first post on this forum in uhh..... 3 or 4 years? I actually had to start a new account cause I forgot my old login.

Anyways.... I'm doing fabulous! One of the bands that I manage, The Demigs, played their first show in like 6 months with the new guitarist and drummer lastnight and it was great. Oddly enough, I met the guitarist from The Demigs on this forum many a year ago.

I'm also listening to the only band thats just as great as Kent... PURESSENCE.

And I'm making plans to go to the SXSW music festival next year.

Life is good.
    Yay, I remember you! Welcome back!

I think a lot of us lost our origional profiles when the site updated the time before last, so they were pretty good at updating this time round and we managed to keep profiles and profile counts etc.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Not enough sleep, as allways.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

I did actually sleep enough tonight. But I did wake up at 4 for some reason. Soon there will be x-mas holiday, and I'm looking forward to it.

But my neuropsychologist had bad news for me last week; the head trauma will take at least 1,5 years to heal. And there is larger damage than I first believed..

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    I did actually sleep enough tonight. But I did wake up at 4 for some reason. Soon there will be x-mas holiday, and I'm looking forward to it.

But my neuropsychologist had bad news for me last week; the head trauma will take at least 1,5 years to heal. And there is larger damage than I first believed..
    I'm sorry to hear that. What are the consequences?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

I can't organize that well anymore. And I have problems with remembering, sort and to be consentrated. I don't like places with lots of people (eg. shopping malls), but conserts are okay because i can focus on the band on the stage or on a friend or something. I have problems with handeling more than 1-2 new peoples at the same time. I tend to forget something if i'm trying to multitask. And i have problems with simple things like taking copies of 10-15 pages at the same time.

But, as the neuropsychologist said; it will heal spontaniously for one more year before we know the full damage. And in the meantime can i do exersises who will help my healing, making new neuron-connections in my brain. I passed my latin exam just 5 weeks after the accident, so i'll probably be able to continue my studies, but might be forced to start all over in a new university, and then study only 50% for a year or too before studying 100%.

I've started to find documentation to send with my applications to norwegeian and swedish universities.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I am freezing today. The high today is barely above freezing.

BUT I managed to get registered and next semester's tuition paid for. All in a weeks time! Now I just need to go pick up my books. It's too cold to drive.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I am freezing today. The high today is barely above freezing.

BUT I managed to get registered and next semester's tuition paid for. All in a weeks time! Now I just need to go pick up my books. It's too cold to drive.
    Strange.. It has been around 10-15 degrees below zero (celsius, of course!) the last days.. It works perfectly fine to drive here!

But I'll say you have been a really good girl, manageing all that study-stuff!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Strange.. It has been around 10-15 degrees below zero (celsius, of course!) the last days.. It works perfectly fine to drive here!

But I'll say you have been a really good girl, manageing all that study-stuff!
    I couldn't survive in THAT COLD! :/ It was warm over the weekend and now it's freezing. I hate Texas weather.

I'm glad to get that all done. I didn't go get my books today though. I will tomorrow!
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

We have a rather strange coverband in Norway, only doing norwegian and german covers on german. The band, who consist of mostly 2 well know comedians, is called "DDR".. They have now made a cover of the german hit "99 luft balons" of Nena.

Lets say.. its a lot of glamour models in the video..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPUX_Q6oEQ0

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

We have a rather strange coverband in Norway, only doing norwegian and german covers on german. The band, who consist of mostly 2 well know comedians, is called "DDR".. They have now made a cover of the german hit "99 luft balons" of Nena.

Lets say.. its a lot of glamour models in the video..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPUX_Q6oEQ0
    Nena had a huge hit called Liebe ist at the time I was studying in Austria Liebe ist so wie du bist

I had an on-going discussion about 99 Luftballons with a fellow exchange student. He had an english version of the song on his laptop, and he claimed that it was Börk who sang it. Please, enlighten me if you have any information about this.. Anyone? The singer didn't sound like Björk to me, but he was so convinced about it. I still don't believe it was Björk.

Standard

Search for it in last.fm, and you'll find a björk version of 99 luft balons.

Sidan 56 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •