Sidan 57 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... SistaSista
Resultat 841 till 855 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm tired but happy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    I can't organize that well anymore. And I have problems with remembering, sort and to be consentrated. I don't like places with lots of people (eg. shopping malls), but conserts are okay because i can focus on the band on the stage or on a friend or something. I have problems with handeling more than 1-2 new peoples at the same time. I tend to forget something if i'm trying to multitask. And i have problems with simple things like taking copies of 10-15 pages at the same time.

But, as the neuropsychologist said; it will heal spontaniously for one more year before we know the full damage. And in the meantime can i do exersises who will help my healing, making new neuron-connections in my brain. I passed my latin exam just 5 weeks after the accident, so i'll probably be able to continue my studies, but might be forced to start all over in a new university, and then study only 50% for a year or too before studying 100%.

I've started to find documentation to send with my applications to norwegeian and swedish universities.
    That isn't good, indeed. Keep my fingers crossed it will get better in time.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I can't organize that well anymore. And I have problems with remembering, sort and to be consentrated. I don't like places with lots of people (eg. shopping malls), but conserts are okay because i can focus on the band on the stage or on a friend or something. I have problems with handeling more than 1-2 new peoples at the same time. I tend to forget something if i'm trying to multitask. And i have problems with simple things like taking copies of 10-15 pages at the same time.

But, as the neuropsychologist said; it will heal spontaniously for one more year before we know the full damage. And in the meantime can i do exersises who will help my healing, making new neuron-connections in my brain. I passed my latin exam just 5 weeks after the accident, so i'll probably be able to continue my studies, but might be forced to start all over in a new university, and then study only 50% for a year or too before studying 100%.

I've started to find documentation to send with my applications to norwegeian and swedish universities.
    That has to be so frustrating. I used to be like that before I got on the right medication, but I was never in an accident. :/ I had social anxiety really bad. And my concentration sucked hard core and then I'd become obsessive-compulsive and I'd have to check shit repeatedly because I couldn't remember if I checked it prior or not.

Hopefully, it will work itself out and you'll be better.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm tired - as so very often in the last time - BUT:
    it's my last day at work today. HOLIDAYS -> I'm coming!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    I'm tired - as so very often in the last time - BUT:
    it's my last day at work today. HOLIDAYS -> I'm coming!!
    X-mas gift from kent! Free download of their new song "På drift"!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

X-mas gift from kent! Free download of their new song "På drift"!
    That's nice So I know what I have to do, when I'm coming home

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    Yay, I remember you! Welcome back!

I think a lot of us lost our origional profiles when the site updated the time before last, so they were pretty good at updating this time round and we managed to keep profiles and profile counts etc.
    I remember you as well! Or your name at least....

Were you the one who burned me a CD full of Kent videos and rare live songs? If not, I gotta find out who that guy was. I don't think I ever quite thanked him enough.

Or were you the guy who used to run the English Kent website??
    "Are you calling me irrational? If you call me irrational I'll tear your head off! I'll tear your head off and throw it over the fence!" - www.myspace.com/krystalwrists - www.myspace.com/k2entertainmentllc

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

The christmas picture at kent.nu cracked me up

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Smile

Citat Ursprungligen postat av krystalwrists747 Visa inlägg
    I remember you as well! Or your name at least....

Were you the one who burned me a CD full of Kent videos and rare live songs? If not, I gotta find out who that guy was. I don't think I ever quite thanked him enough.

Or were you the guy who used to run the English Kent website??

I'm neither, but I remembered you name from the last time you were on the forum.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    I'm neither, but I remembered you name from the last time you were on the forum.
    Thats cool. Its nice to see some familiar faces (err.... names) on here!
    "Are you calling me irrational? If you call me irrational I'll tear your head off! I'll tear your head off and throw it over the fence!" - www.myspace.com/krystalwrists - www.myspace.com/k2entertainmentllc

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Tired (10).
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

same (10)

Standard

übergreat! I'm going to stockholm within 2-3 weeks!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

You people are old! It's friday, the weekend's coming. What reason is there to be tired Kidding, I've been sleeping 2 to 5 hours a night this week, absolutely not enough for me. Thank god there's no need to wake up early tomorrow.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

übergreat! I'm going to stockholm within 2-3 weeks!
    I'll be there next friday for the day (or for a few hours, what's the difference..).

Sidan 57 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •