Sidan 63 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... SistaSista
Resultat 931 till 945 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    I'm fine, happy, thrilled .

Looking forward to the new album and the upcoming gigs .
    Me too, but don't you find you're now all in a frenzy of impatience to find out release dates and tours and signings and all that stuff? It's such fun even doing the planning for a tour, gives you so much to look forward to, and now knowing something is imminent but not having any firm timescale is tantamount to having a big squidgy creamy cake right there on the table but under a glass screen so I can't get to it... or something like that... you know where I'm coming from though I guess! I think I mean it's almost better not to know something is so tantalisingly close.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sandcat Visa inlägg
    Me too, but don't you find you're now all in a frenzy of impatience to find out release dates and tours and signings and all that stuff? It's such fun even doing the planning for a tour, gives you so much to look forward to, and now knowing something is imminent but not having any firm timescale is tantamount to having a big squidgy creamy cake right there on the table but under a glass screen so I can't get to it... or something like that... you know where I'm coming from though I guess! I think I mean it's almost better not to know something is so tantalisingly close.
    NO, of course not. It's just fun not knowing when or how, just knowing it will happen. And when we know the dates, we'll be happy again .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

I feel.. all over tired. Went for the gym yesterday and had a really hard work-out!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I hate my internetprovider and will definately change this one today...
    After another whole weekend without internet and a lot of work to do, this will be a very busy week .............
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Standard

I starded my day with a laugh!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

not as tired as usual but I don't have any ambition to work anyway...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard

Was going to start writing my exam today, but I ended up sitting here for 3 hours, and now its lunch-time

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Feeling fine, having a couple of days off at work. The weather is good, so we'll problaby be going to swim tomorrow, the outdoor seasons has started today.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

sounds nice. I dont know what to do today, but my mom was planning a huge cheescake today..

But i have to go to the gym, at least.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    sounds nice. I dont know what to do today, but my mom was planning a huge cheescake today..

But i have to go to the gym, at least.
    I might even go this afternoon.

I suggest you go after eating the cheesecake

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I feel like beeing chaught in a timespiral and listening to 80s Glam Rock ^^

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

No swimming today, the pool hasn't opened yet .

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Actually I wanted start preparing a lot stuff for my party at the weekend, but now I have to visit a friend in the hospital....
    Hopefully I get everything ready before friday. :-\

Standard

I didn't got 102 points on högskoleprovet. I got 103 ^^

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I had my first day working outside in 8 months, it was sunny for most of the day too! Happy as a pig in shit

Sidan 63 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •