Sidan 62 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... SistaSista
Resultat 916 till 930 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    When will you be going?

We'll probably pass this year, next year (and the ones after that) we'll be definitely be going to Sweden (my oldest son doesn't agree with staying in the Netherlands like his mommy wants to ).
    I'll be there for Midsommar Hopefully we will have a great weather in june then. tihi
    Actually I thought about passing this year too, as I've been in Sweden 3 times last year. ^^ (twice just for about 3 or 4 days)
    But honestly I couldn't resist, as my friend asked me too go because she also wants to go to Stockholm and I have to guide her.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    I'll be there for Midsommar Hopefully we will have a great weather in june then. tihi
    Actually I thought about passing this year too, as I've been in Sweden 3 times last year. ^^ (twice just for about 3 or 4 days)
    But honestly I couldn't resist, as my friend asked me too go because she also wants to go to Stockholm and I have to guide her.
    Can't visit Sweden too often .

I might visit Sweden this year, though, depending on live preformances by kent. And maybe I'll take 1 or 2 boys and make a small trip by train and boat to Gothenburg.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Can't visit Sweden too often .

I might visit Sweden this year, though, depending on live preformances by kent. And maybe I'll take 1 or 2 boys and make a small trip by train and boat to Gothenburg.
    As kent quiet surely won't perform this year, it will sadly come down to the boat trip.
    But this is also a great idea. I guess your kids will be happy about it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard

In an hour I will be on my way to Sweden!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    In an hour I will be on my way to Sweden!
    Enjoy your stay there.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    As kent quiet surely won't perform this year, it will sadly come down to the boat trip.
    But this is also a great idea. I guess your kids will be happy about it.
    This year, next year, sooner or later they play live again and I'll be there.

I know my boys will like the trip, I did it 3 years ago with the eldest, and it was FUN. He can't remember but we still have the pictures.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Same what I always say ;-)

I know my boys will like the trip, I did it 3 years ago with the eldest, and it was FUN. He can't remember but we still have the pictures.
    Pictures are always great. I actually never leave the house without my camera.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I'll be in Stockholm over-night on the 4th June on my way home for a holiday, and then for a few hours on the way back on the 14th. Looking forward to a wander around Gamla Stan, it's been a while. Think I might take a trip round Skansen too while i'm there, iv'e never been!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    I'll be in Stockholm over-night on the 4th June on my way home for a holiday, and then for a few hours on the way back on the 14th. Looking forward to a wander around Gamla Stan, it's been a while. Think I might take a trip round Skansen too while i'm there, iv'e never been!
    When was the last time you were in Scotland?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I was there 2 times last year, once for a wedding in August, and then a last minute decision in November to take my UK registered car home and sell it.

This time it's my home town's annual festival and one of my big brother's 50th birthday the same week. Looking forward to seeing family and friends!

Standard

It's the one year anniversary for my accident today.. strange..
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    I was there 2 times last year, once for a wedding in August, and then a last minute decision in November to take my UK registered car home and sell it.

This time it's my home town's annual festival and one of my big brother's 50th birthday the same week. Looking forward to seeing family and friends!
    So a lot to celebrate, have fun .

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

We might go after all, my misses asked me to use the car because that would be cheaper. I answered her, that we propably could go all together. So I think I will be in Sweden after all.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm thinking about cutting my hair... not sure how long, but there must be a change...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I'm fine, happy, thrilled .

Looking forward to the new album and the upcoming gigs .

Sidan 62 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •