Sidan 64 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273 SistaSista
Resultat 946 till 960 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Just back from visiting my friend in the hospital and now I'm worried about another friend who seems to be missing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

I've been wondering what to do this summer since I have a four-week-vacation. I've been thinking of going to India, but it's the wrong time of year, I've been thinking of an Interrail either in Germany or in Austria, I've been thinking of Croatia, but yesterday I finally decided to visit my uncle in the States. Now I am so excited, I wish the end of July would already be here

Do you guys have plans for this summer already?

Marishka, any word about the friend who's missing?

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    Just back from visiting my friend in the hospital and now I'm worried about another friend who seems to be missing

Any news yet?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Suvi Visa inlägg
    Marishka, any word about the friend who's missing?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Any news yet?
    She's already back again. Her mother brought her to the clinic (she's borderliner and had a hard backslide) and her mother couldn't find my phone number to call me.
    But thanks for your solicitousness!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Yep! Midsommar in Stockholm and later in the summer some festivals.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I've been wondering what to do this summer since I have a four-week-vacation. I've been thinking of going to India, but it's the wrong time of year, I've been thinking of an Interrail either in Germany or in Austria, I've been thinking of Croatia, but yesterday I finally decided to visit my uncle in the States. Now I am so excited, I wish the end of July would already be here

Lucky you, I only have three weeks.

We'll be going to the south of the Netherlands for one week, and we haven't decided what we'll do in the other two. Maybe we stay at home, maybe we'll go to Sweden.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm tired, having headaches but I soon will go and see a basketball match with a friend.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Today feels a little bit like birthday, christmas, easter and other day you can get presents. ^^
    At about 10.30 the (unfriendly) postman brought me my ordered Sunrise Avenue CDs (both albums); then I went to the city to buy tickets for the next playoff-quater final on sunday and saw the Sunrise Avenue DVD - I HAD to buy also, of course ;-)
    And as I came home again, I saw, that another postman brought me the Funker Vogt DVD I've been waiting for since the recorded concert last year
    I guess my weekend will be saved!!! ^^

Standard

Sounds like a nice day, Marishka!
    I woke up to the sound of falling water, it was raining.. My head act kind of strange when raining, so I slept to noon today. Even my alarmclock was set to wake me up at 9.30. That means i slept 11 hours this night...

Now the weather is better, and I'm reading anatomy again. Soon czech too, I think. And then I'll go for the gym.
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    Sounds like a nice day, Marishka!
    Indeed it was! I really start loving my new CDs and DVDs!!!
    And beside that we have wonderful weather here! This is really a great long weekend (we had a holiday on thursday and I took the day off on friday).

Standard

I made myself rhubarb pie today. yummi!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm dancing in my flat to the music of Sunrise Avenue ^^ reaaaaaalllllllly good stuff

Medlem citronkvistens avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2008

Standard

I'm dancing in my flat to the music of Sunrise Avenue ^^ reaaaaaalllllllly good stuff
    The new album? Is it good?
    Or wait, I'm quoting you saying that it's really good stuff, and then I'm asking if it's good :S
    So, ignore my second question, please
    Senast redigerat av citronkvisten den 2009-05-24 klockan 03:10. Anledning: made a stupid mistake...

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av citronkvisten Visa inlägg
    The new album? Is it good?
    Or wait, I'm quoting you saying that it's really good stuff, and then I'm asking if it's good :S
    So, ignore my second question, please
    Haha. No problem ^^ IMO Popgasm is worth bying it.

Medlem citronkvistens avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2008

Standard

Haha. No problem ^^ IMO Popgasm is worth bying it.
    Okay
    I'm just waiting and hoping that it maybee shows up on Spotify, so I don't have to buy it...

And just to be on topic:

I'm better than yesterday, but a little bit stressed because tomorrow is my exam in norwegian. I know that I don't have to do well on it, but it has grown important to me...

Sidan 64 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •