Jul 2004

Standard

Pin set 100sek
    IMG_7473.JPG
    ett perfekt substitut

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Me too, except for the last song.
    I can assure you that it works live, especially with the stage show and everything that comes before and after. But actually, what made both concerts fantastic for me was not the setlist (even tho I got to hear two songs that I absolutely love and would have wanted to hear above all), but Jocke's stories about the band members and the past. They were so funny and touching at the same time. On saturday he was close to tears when he was speaking. I haven't heard him talk so much before. I hope someone records his speeches at the shows I can't go to, because I really want to hear everything he has to say. And the scene show is just to die for.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    Here is what I was sent by a friend.
    First pic from the merch booth.
    Two next pics is playing cards deck

And final pic from a random member of the Facebook group.

By the way if you guys are in Facebook you might want to join Kent Så Nära För Ingen Gå And the Kent - Avskedsturne Setlists groups
    Bifogad fil 10865Bifogad fil 10866Bifogad fil 10867Bifogad fil 10868
    I joined Så nära får ingen gå, and now I feel stupid, because I really don't feel like I should have done that. The other group I don't see the point in joining, what are you even talking about there? Just curious, because for me, the setlist is not really important, it's the show itself and the emotions that count, not how much I like the song when it is not played live.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    You 're welcome
    Maybe we should do an English group too for faster communication during the tour and the possible meetup needs

Here are some pics from the card deck I got earlier.
    Waiting for a pic of the pin set.

Bifogad fil 10869Bifogad fil 10870
    Thanks, now I don't have to take photos of it. Just got home from Sweden and way too tired to stage the cards and get my cat to leave it alone until I take photos.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Just made the group, it is called kent fans.
    I can't see the group at all. First I thought because I was on mobile, but I logged in on my laptop and it still doesn't show up. Maybe because I'm not friends with you? Anyways, can you guys post it on the forums what you have planned for december when your plans are final? I'm fine for all the other dates, but a december meetup would be nice, especially that I will have company that would like to meet other kentfans than me. Thanks!
    Jag har bara alla mina jävla ord
    Alla de där stora tomma orden

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    But actually, what made both concerts fantastic for me was not the setlist (even tho I got to hear two songs that I absolutely love and would have wanted to hear above all), but Jocke's stories about the band members and the past. They were so funny and touching at the same time. On saturday he was close to tears when he was speaking. I haven't heard him talk so much before. I hope someone records his speeches at the shows I can't go to, because I really want to hear everything he has to say. And the scene show is just to die for.
    Aaand this is the part that'll go right over my head Hopefully someone will record any anecdotes and also translate them!! Although I'll be happy whatever they play, there are some particular songs that I'd love to hear live, just once. This tour being my last chance and all...

I can't see the group at all. First I thought because I was on mobile, but I logged in on my laptop and it still doesn't show up.
    It took me a while to find it too! Search "kent fans" with the quotation marks included - that's what worked for me.
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

Thanks, now I don't have to take photos of it. Just got home from Sweden and way too tired to stage the cards and get my cat to leave it alone until I take photos.
    Did you take the Linkoping-Amsterdam flight on Sunday, because then we were on the same flight

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Aaand this is the part that'll go right over my head  Hopefully someone will record any anecdotes and also translate them!! Although I'll be happy whatever they play, there are some particular songs that I'd love to hear live, just once. This tour being my last chance and all...

It took me a while to find it too! Search "kent fans" with the quotation marks included - that's what worked for me.
    I didn’t even try without the quotation marks and it still got me a bunch of unrelated stuff but not the group. But the link worked, so I’m in now.

Well, something I haven’t seen discussed here and that will surely not be over your head, but I thought was super cool…

My friend who is traveling with me to all the shows does not speak Swedish either, so she had to wait until the end of the concerts for me to try to recollect everything and translate (I didn’t want to miss anything so I didn’t start translating right away), so I would really love to see videos of the previous gigs as well, to check if I missed something. I understood most of what was said, but I wouldn’t volunteer for a translation, my Swedish is not that good that I could just transcript and translate without some native speaker fine-combing it, and I don’t want to burden anyone with reading my crap.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/240831982985447/?ref=group_browse_new

Maybe this will help?
    Yes, found it! And dropped you a PM about it as well.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SirNoodle Visa inlägg
    Did you take the Linkoping-Amsterdam flight on Sunday, because then we were on the same flight 
    No, I took a direct flight home on Monday. The Sunday flight would have been not only way more expensive than spending an extra day, but also nearly impossible to catch without getting up before sunrise. I’m usually pretty nondescript outside concerts I think, so if you saw someone with clear kent-vibes, it wasn’t me.

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Well, something I haven’t seen discussed here and that will surely not be over your head, but I thought was super cool…
    Aaahhhh that IS super cool!!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

IMG_0360.jpgIMG_0361.jpgIMG_0362.jpg
    Tonite's (September 30th, 2016) show at the Scandinavium Gothenburg was the longest Kent show I ever attended. A total of 25 songs were played during two and a half hours, many in new versions. Though not listed on the Swedish forum, the first song is actually "Då Som Nu För Alltid." The band comes on as the intro fades into "Gigi." Although "Gigi" isn't played in full, it's meshed with "Då Som Nu För Alltid.". Great result.

After "Lila Ego," Jocke holds the longest monologue I've ever experienced live. Is any Swedish member able to translate that part?

Later in the show, Jocke thanks, praises and relates anecdotes of every single band member, including the vocalists and the backing band. It would great to receive a few translations here as well, especially pertaining to "four roses."

For the final encore, "Den Sista Sången," the entire band return dressed completely in white, symbolizing their ascencion to heaven.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Another great show in Gothenburg on October 1st. Jocke shortend his monologue and there were less glassy eyes on stage tonight.

What was he saying here?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

...and what was he saying here?

Standard

Another great show in Gothenburg on October 1st. Jocke shortend his monologue and there were less glassy eyes on stage tonight.

What was he saying here?
    Thanks for sharing these, I was really hoping that someone would record what Jocke says, he told so many interesting things in Linköping as well. (Okay, this one was not that interesting. But he's so adorable. <3)

...and what was he saying here?

Erfaren medlem Laila Mari-Gigi Andersens avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2014
    Land of Procrastination ... eller Själland

Standard

I just received a mail saying that the kent concert tonight has been moved to the 4th of december... anybody else who can verify that?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Cancelled & rescheduled. Hope Jocke's vocal chords get well soon. Rescheduling the Stockholm shows would've be a greater disaster... IMG_0380.jpg

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard Some things just aren't meant to be?

What a week. Sadly, it looks like my Kent live experience ended in an abrupt way last Saturday in Copenhagen.

As usual with a kent show, we flew out the night before from the UK. I'd avoided the set-list for the entire tour so it would all be a big surprise, and I was looking forward to sending the band out on a high. We literally found out about the cancellation as we arrived at the venue in time for the doors opening. As you can imagine, when we got there, we found a very quiet surrounding area, lots of people sat around calling for cabs and parents to pick them up (or heading to the bars.)

I should point out that I understand that what Jocke said was true and I wish him a speedy recovery. But naturally I was heartbroken as I knew instantly that it would be difficult to get to the date on the 4th, for a few reasons that I won't go into here.

I could have probably dealt with not seeing them one last time if we knew we couldn't come at all. But to fly hundreds of miles to a show, find it cancelled - and then not be able to return is tough news to take if you love a band (especially since every other date remains unaffected by cancellations and re-scheduling.) Now I wish so badly that I'd gone to another date as well to make sure that I saw them.

But with all of that said, I must be grateful for the 2 times I have seen Kent live. There are many, many fans around the world who haven't had the time or the money to see them at all. I have years of incredible memories of live shows that I'm sure I'll come back to eventually. And maybe I'll even come to joke about "the Copenhagen incident" and how badly I took the news. (Honestly, it was not good!)

I'll keep the tickets to tell the tale in the future anyway, from the final gig that might have been....
    Senast redigerat av .namnlös den 2016-12-03 klockan 19:54.

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av .namnlös Visa inlägg
    What a week. Sadly, it looks like my Kent live experience ended in an abrupt way last Saturday in Copenhagen....
    Ow ow... that is very unfortunate and sad to hear. When I read the news about the cancelled gig, I was immediately thinking about the foreigners flying in for a concert (as I've done on this tour as well). I would not take it to good either, so I can understand how you're feeling. And you have no way anymore to go and see another concert? No more time or no more tickets or a combination?

Sidan 61 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 11515253545556575859606162 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •