Sidan 55 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista
Resultat 811 till 825 av 917

Ämne: Live

Standard

it's weird the system let me in the selecting phrase but when I cant select price level and when I try to best ticket at any price level it just cant find any ticket. lol why bother letting me in and giving me hope? lol

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    Same as you.

A friend managed to get us tickets to 17th Dec too, but we don't have extras there, unfortunately. I'm still trying to make sense of the chaos we booked, nothing really went as planned the concerts we got tickets to are all over the place.
    Great!

How many gigs are you going to? Anyway I will just try if I can get one on 17th Dec, if I cant, I am not that disappointed since I have got one for 16th Dec. I just hope I can go to as many as I can.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av castellana Visa inlägg
    Great!

How many gigs are you going to? Anyway I will just try if I can get one on 17th Dec, if I cant, I am not that disappointed since I have got one for 16th Dec. I just hope I can go to as many as I can.
    Nine. We were planning on seven, but in all the chaos with the queuing, we didn't get any tickets to three of the gigs we wanted to and then panicked and booked other ones instead of them. And then they announced the extra concerts in Stockholm and Linköping so we bought tickets to those then. This is what we ended up with:

09.24. Linköping
    10.13. Örnsköldsvik
    10.14. Östersund
    10.15. Trondheim
    10.28. Helsingfors
    10.29. Vasa
    11.19. Gävle
    12.16. Stockholm
    12.17. Stockholm

We are going to more gigs this time than what E. has in total and she's been accompanying me to every gig since 2013. It's a scary thought.

Standard

Oh my god! What an adrenaline rush. I was going for Helsinki's tickets (which means I was refreshing manically for an hour and half), but couldn't get any pitch standing tickets. I even checked Vaasa, but all the good tickets were sold out even there. So when I finally noticed that there's an extra concert in Stockholm, I wasn't hoping much from the waiting room. But I got the tickets! The glorious pitch standing tickets! Oh my god. I almost cried. So I'm going to Stockholm on 16th Dec.

Though I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail, which makes me slightly nervous. But at least the money has vanished from my credit card (I never would have thought I'd be happy about something like that), so I can always flash my purchase receipt if any problems were to arise.
    Senast redigerat av grundrisse den 2016-03-19 klockan 14:28.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

After a good 4 hours in the "waiting room" with the blatant lie that "it will be your turn soon", I finally got a ticket to the 17th show! Good luck to you all and wow jazzpurist, wish I could attend all those gigs too, enjoy!!

Standard

Nine. We were planning on seven, but in all the chaos with the queuing, we didn't get any tickets to three of the gigs we wanted to and then panicked and booked other ones instead of them. And then they announced the extra concerts in Stockholm and Linköping so we bought tickets to those then. This is what we ended up with:

09.24. Linköping
    10.13. Örnsköldsvik
    10.14. Östersund
    10.15. Trondheim
    10.28. Helsingfors
    10.29. Vasa
    11.19. Gävle
    12.16. Stockholm
    12.17. Stockholm

We are going to more gigs this time than what E. has in total and she's been accompanying me to every gig since 2013. It's a scary thought.
    wow nine! that many! And you will have 5 gigs in Oct. E is so nice to accompany you to every one of them, I guess I will go alone again lol. And seeing your going so many makes me to have a second thought to see if I can afford another trip in Oct to join Oct 13/14/15's gigs, that will be nice to have three at a time.
    Anyway I just got a ticket on Dec 17 and the seat is Level A Longside, not what I want but I think it's better than nothing.

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av grundrisse Visa inlägg
    Though I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail, which makes me slightly nervous. But at least the money has vanished from my credit card (I never would have thought I'd be happy about something like that), so I can always flash my purchase receipt if any problems were to arise.
    I haven't got my email either! Printed out the receipt with all the details though. I won't be able to relax until that email arrives!!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av grundrisse Visa inlägg
    Oh my god! What an adrenaline rush. I was going for Helsinki's tickets (which means I was refreshing manically for an hour and half), but couldn't get any pitch standing tickets. I even checked Vaasa, but all the good tickets were sold out even there. So when I finally noticed that there's an extra concert in Stockholm, I wasn't hoping much from the waiting room. But I got the tickets! The glorious pitch standing tickets! Oh my god. I almost cried. So I'm going to Stockholm on 16th Dec.

I havent got my emails yet and I keep checking my mailbox. I'm nervous as well, I know it will take time still I want to have the confirmation.lol

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

wow nine! that many! And you will have 5 gigs in Oct. E is so nice to accompany you to every one of them, I guess I will go alone again lol. And seeing your going so many makes me to have a second thought to see if I can afford another trip in Oct to join Oct 13/14/15's gigs, that will be nice to have three at a time.
    Anyway I just got a ticket on Dec 17 and the seat is Level A Longside, not what I want but I think it's better than nothing.
    Yay you got the 17th! Yeah, my seat is Level B short side so not great, but it doesn't matter because I'LL BE THERE!

I also got Oslo on 22/10 and Copenhagen on 26/11 so that's a show per month for Oct/Nov/Dec. Very pleased.

Standard

Lol us.Glad we all have made it.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Me too, but I actually wanted that section! Maybe we are sitting next to each other, lol.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Yay you got the 17th! Yeah, my seat is Level B short side so not great, but it doesn't matter because I'LL BE THERE!

I also got Oslo on 22/10 and Copenhagen on 26/11 so that's a show per month for Oct/Nov/Dec. Very pleased.
    yay I followed your advice and I didnt give up and I made it. The seat doesnt matter now as long we we are there! If the air ticket is not that expensive and the travel time is not that long, I wish I could go more as well

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Me too, but I actually wanted that section! Maybe we are sitting next to each other, lol.
    I was wanting the pitch standing section, but I am happy to get what I can get now. especially I get it after the sold out sign. I am at A106 section, let's see if we are sitting next to each other that dat lol

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    After a good 4 hours in the "waiting room" with the blatant lie that "it will be your turn soon", I finally got a ticket to the 17th show! Good luck to you all and wow jazzpurist, wish I could attend all those gigs too, enjoy!!
    Thanks! And congrats to the ticket! 17/12 is the most important gig of all.

I still have no idea how it would come together as we pretty much booked the Norrland shows and Trondheim in a panic after both Linköping and Göteborg sold out, but we'll make it. We have to. Now it's only to arrange travel, hotel and a catsitter. I just don't have it in me today anymore, I'm all exhausted. And that with the Finland tickets bought on pre-sale earlier.

Her only regret is that she didn't 'see the light' in time to get tickets and come to Sjöhistoriska with me in 2012.

I'm not too happy with the 3 gigs within 3 days arrangement, it didn't really work out for us last year either, but at least the distances are smaller this time, so hopefully it will go smoother. Östersund seems to be sold out already tho (I was told that is a pretty small arena with about 3k capacity).

Anyways, I hope everyone got at least one ticket!

Also, just want to put the word out that if you guys are coming alone (or just would like more company), feel free to join us to any of the gigs we are going to, I'm not much of a people person, but we can at least keep each other company in the nervous hours before the gig and keep each other safe.

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Also, just want to put the word out that if you guys are coming alone (or just would like more company), feel free to join us to any of the gigs we are going to, I'm not much of a people person, but we can at least keep each other company in the nervous hours before the gig and keep each other safe.
    Haha same here, I'm going by myself to all of them and I'm fine with it, but would be happy to hang out beforehand if the opportunity arose. Meeting up with some fellow fans before the big farewell on the 17th might be nice?

Sidan 55 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •