Sidan 54 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 444454647484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista
Resultat 796 till 810 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    They just added 16 Dec Stockholm
    Yeah on Facebook they say 17/12 is sold out... And yes the new date is on axs.com now!!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

4 extra shows already.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Yup! Same waiting room BS too lol
    I will be stuck in this waiting room forever lol Now it's been two hours and I am still there waiting. lol
    anyway I have logged out my device from waiting on 17 Dec and give 16 Dec a try lol

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av castellana Visa inlägg
    I will be stuck in this waiting room forever lol Now it's been two hours and I am still there waiting. lol
    anyway I have logged out my device from waiting on 17 Dec and give 16 Dec a try lol
    I'm in both queues now! I am so stressed out this is insane!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Yeah on Facebook they say 17/12 is sold out... And yes the new date is on axs.com now!!
    noooo, then they should just kick me out of the WR instead of keep me waiting lol

Standard

I'm in both queues now! I am so stressed out this is insane!
    me too.since I dont have any backup plan I wish I could at least get one ticket, or else I will have nothing. T__T

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

me too.since I dont have any backup plan I wish I could at least get one ticket, or else I will have nothing. T__T
    I'll buy an extra ticket if I get in! You didn't try getting tickets for other shows on the tour? It was a lot easier that this!

Standard

I'll buy an extra ticket if I get in! You didn't try getting tickets for other shows on the tour? It was a lot easier that this!
    I am in Asia so it will be hard for me to plan a random trip, anyway I am trying to buy Finland and Norway tours on Oct now cause it's almost three hours and I am still in waiting room lol

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I am in Asia so it will be hard for me to plan a random trip, anyway I am trying to buy Finland and Norway tours on Oct now cause it's almost three hours and I am still in waiting room lol
    I used to live in Japan, I understand! But keep trying!! I GOT A TICKET! I could only get one, I'm really sorry! It wouldn't let me select two tickets... It's saying it's sold out but random seats keep popping up occasionally, so stay in the waiting room anyway! It told me I could buy tickets, then that there were none left but I should check back in case one became available, and then a crappy seat in the back corner popped up!

Standard

17 Dec has been sold out, and yeah I have finally got 16 Dec !!

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

17 Dec has been sold out, and yeah I have finally got 16 Dec !!
    !!

Standard

I used to live in Japan, I understand! But keep trying!! I GOT A TICKET! I could only get one, I'm really sorry! It wouldn't let me select two tickets... It's saying it's sold out but random seats keep popping up occasionally, so stay in the waiting room anyway! It told me I could buy tickets, then that there were none left but I should check back in case one became available, and then a crappy seat in the back corner popped up!
    Thank you for trying for me!! I have got two ticket of 16 Dec and I will keep trying if I can get one for 17 Dec. and congrats to you for getting one as well!

Standard

Thank you for trying for me!! I have got two ticket of 16 Dec and I will keep trying if I can get one for 17 Dec. and congrats to you for getting one as well!
    Shall we go together to the 16th Dec?

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    Shall we go together to the 16th Dec?
    Yes please!! I have bought the pitch standing ticket, you? I am still hoping I will have some luck in getting 17 Dec one as well

Standard

Yes please!! I have bought the pitch standing ticket, you? I am still hoping I will have some luck in getting 17 Dec one as well
    Same as you.

A friend managed to get us tickets to 17th Dec too, but we don't have extras there, unfortunately. I'm still trying to make sense of the chaos we booked, nothing really went as planned the concerts we got tickets to are all over the place.

Sidan 54 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 444454647484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •