Sidan 58 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 8484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista
Resultat 856 till 870 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av MaddyJ Visa inlägg
    May somebody tell me/us how early we need to get at the Stockholm,'s Tele2 stadium to get 1st row?
    I don't know how long swedish fans wait outside.

A few years ago, I have been diagnosed nervously fragile so I'm now disabled and the crowd scares me to hell. It's either front row or sitting in a corner.

Thanks for sharing, I only experienced the UK and French crowds
    Although it'll be freezing cold December, there will be fans there from noon at the latest. The stage was elevated when they opened Tele2 Arena in 2013, so I don't think that you really need to be in row 1.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Ö-vik 13th October

Malmö 12th November + M@rco

Stockholm 15th December

That breaks the boredom of Swedish Autumn

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Jimmy!

Wasn't sure if you were still up there, hope you're good!
    coloursatnight

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Hey everybody,

I have a question about standing tickets for Stockholm!
    What DOOR did you get on your tickets?
    Is there only entré V?

Thank you for you answer!!!
    ! Jag är en FF och jag älskar Kent !

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Hey everybody,

I have a question about standing tickets for Stockholm!
    What DOOR did you get on your tickets?
    Is there only entré V?

Thank you for you answer!!!
    I also have Entré V.

I hope they open more refreshment stands than they did when Kent played there in 2012.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Maddy, (and anyone else who hasn't been there before) the Tele2 arena is very well signed. Each door or Entre is clearly marked with a big letter, and if you are in the seating area, the levels, stairs and seats are also very well signposted.
    When I was there last year I had seating tickets, which were for Entre K, which was right up at the 'far goal post' end (since it is a football stadium), and literally the furthest away from the Globen T-bana entrance. Assuming kent use the same layout, then V for the standing area will be the closest point when you approach the stadium- the 'nearest goalpost' end. From a design point of view (and moving people about efficiently) the stadium emptied very quickly afterwards, and the external stairs taking you quickly out and away from the building really impressed me. The crush for the T-bana entrance, not so much.

Actually, just an edit- I had this image saved on my laptop- V is in the corner, which is where I remember watching everyone enter the standing area.

tele.JPG
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2016-04-30 klockan 20:00.
    coloursatnight

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Maddy, (and anyone else who hasn't been there before) the Tele2 arena is very well signed. Each door or Entre is clearly marked with a big letter, and if you are in the seating area, the levels, stairs and seats are also very well signposted.
    When I was there last year I had seating tickets, which were for Entre K, which was right up at the 'far goal post' end (since it is a football stadium), and literally the furthest away from the Globen T-bana entrance. Assuming kent use the same layout, then V for the standing area will be the closest point when you approach the stadium- the 'nearest goalpost' end. From a design point of view (and moving people about efficiently) the stadium emptied very quickly afterwards, and the external stairs taking you quickly out and away from the building really impressed me. The crush for the T-bana entrance, not so much.

Actually, just an edit- I had this image saved on my laptop- V is in the corner, which is where I remember watching everyone enter the standing area.

tele.JPG

I have actually checked out that map Also some photos.
    My question was mainly because in our huge stadium in Paris has got different doors for both Seating and Standing tickets. So I was wondering if there was only V in this stadium or other doors
    Thank you for your answer. I saw from the orientation physically that the entrance is on the north and is straight by the closest from the next train station
    Senast redigerat av MaddyJ den 2016-04-30 klockan 21:48.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Currently finalizing travel arrangements for:

Gothenburg September 30th
    Gothenburg October 1st
    Oslo October 22nd
    Oslo October 23rd
    Copenhagen November 26th
    Stockholm December 16th
    Stockholm December 17th

I always enjoyed seeing them in Malmö, but I didn't want to bother with the border controls.
    However, I love the way this tour was spread over four months.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Hey there.

Nice to know that more fans outside Sweden are going to see them.

I'm coming from Brazil and so far I got 2 tickets (December 15th and 17th). I'm going by myself, is there anyone that wants to meet there?

All the best to you all

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av acpf00 Visa inlägg
    Hey there.

I'm coming from Brazil and so far I got 2 tickets (December 15th and 17th). I'm going by myself, is there anyone that wants to meet there?

All the best to you all

Hi!
    I'm also going on my own since I have never known/met any french fans!
    I would be glad to meet up with you, although I don't speak portugese

Organizing my travellings...

Oslo 22nd october
    Oslo 23rd october (ticket ok)
    Helsinki 28th october
    Vaasa 29th october (not sure)
    Stockholm 15th december (flight ok +hotel ok)
    Stockholm 16th december (flight ok +hotel ok)
    Stockholm 17th december (flight ok +hotel ok)

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Hi!
    I'm also going on my own since I have never known/met any french fans!
    I would be glad to meet up with you, although I don't speak portugese

Organizing my travellings...

Oslo 22nd october
    Oslo 23rd october (ticket ok)
    Helsinki 28th october
    Vaasa 29th october (not sure)
    Stockholm 15th december (flight ok +hotel ok)
    Stockholm 16th december (flight ok +hotel ok)
    Stockholm 17th december (flight ok +hotel ok)
    Je parle un peu de français Comment tu t'appelle?

Speaking in English is better for me hahaha

Wow, that's nice, so many concerts you're going. I'm going just for the concerts in Stockholm. So for sure let's meet in December

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av acpf00 Visa inlägg
    Hey there.

All the best to you all
    A few of us are going to meet up before the Stockholm gigs in December, you are very welcome to join us if you want. It is a bit too early to organize anything, but I will open a thread for it around November and depending on how many people would like to come, I will look for a place for us to have some warm drinks and snacks together. But in any case, anyone who just wants to not be alone at or before the gigs is welcome to join us or drop me a pm if you need help with anything.

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    A few of us are going to meet up before the Stockholm gigs in December, you are very welcome to join us if you want. It is a bit too early to organize anything, but I will open a thread for it around November and depending on how many people would like to come, I will look for a place for us to have some warm drinks and snacks together. But in any case, anyone who just wants to not be alone at or before the gigs is welcome to join us or drop me a pm if you need help with anything.
    Well that depends on which Stockholm show because I plan on sleeping in the queue, then there will be the "journalistic show" that I will officially cover as a journalist of course. We are the only french media that covers Kent (thanks god I came back to start my articles because the team never heard of them). I will just stay away from the front a bit for the 17th because this is going to be chaos.
    That would be great to meet for snacks and drinks in Stockholm, I'll arrive there on 13rd.

@Jazzpurist, aren't you going to Oslo shows as well? Do you know/knew french fans? I have never met/known any ever ever.

I would be very grateful to have huge compagny (a group to join or let's form a group!) for the last show, as it's going to be very harsh and I have no idea of what my reaction will be, surely lots of crying and hugging needs.

Standard

Well that depends on which Stockholm show because I plan on sleeping in the queue, then there will be the "journalistic show" that I will officially cover as a journalist of course. We are the only french media that covers Kent (thanks god I came back to start my articles because the team never heard of them). I will just stay away from the front a bit for the 17th because this is going to be chaos.
    That would be great to meet for snacks and drinks in Stockholm, I'll arrive there on 13rd.

@Jazzpurist, aren't you going to Oslo shows as well? Do you know/knew french fans? I have never met/known any ever ever.

I would be very grateful to have huge compagny (a group to join or let's form a group!) for the last show, as it's going to be very harsh and I have no idea of what my reaction will be, surely lots of crying and hugging needs.
    The day is also up for discussion, we are going to all of the gigs, so we can arrange something for all three days. I'm flying to Stockholm on the 14th and it will be already late when we land, so I don't think I can do anything earlier.

I have never queued for more than an hour and always ended up in the first 3 rows more often in the first than not. (With the exception when my plane was late and we got to the gig 5 minutes before kent started playing.)

I'm not going to Oslo, I was never planning to. I'm going to Trondheim and tick off the "I've seen kent in Norway" bracket, but I prefer to see them in Sweden. I will travel through Oslo to get home, but I'm going to see kent 12 times on this tour and that is the very limit of my holidays and my budget, so I have no plans to go to Oslo at all.

I'm afraid I don't now any French people who are not colleagues and I have only professional relationship with them (and most of them are over 50 years old, so we don't really have stuff in common to talk about), so I have no idea what kind of music they like.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    Great. I appreciate

Whare are you from, btw?

Sidan 58 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 8484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •