Sidan 56 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista
Resultat 826 till 840 av 917

Ämne: Live

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Haha same here, I'm going by myself to all of them and I'm fine with it, but would be happy to hang out beforehand if the opportunity arose. Meeting up with some fellow fans before the big farewell on the 17th might be nice?
    We can arrange a meet-up as well, just have to know in advance how many would come, in case we need to make a reservation. It will be too cold to sit outside in a park, after all.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I'm a lucky man.

Managed to get tickets to Kopenhagen, both the Malmö gigs and Helsinki.

Missed out on Stockholm though.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Happy to have scored Göteborg and Copenhagen. Both standing. Yippee

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Going to Malmo on the Friday, seated, we re 6 people from Italy and France
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

In 2010, the day after the summer concert in Gothenburg, there was a group of English-speaking kent-fans at the pub where I'm a regular since many many years. I didn't talk to any of them then, but they wore kent-t-shirts and to me they sounded British. Was that any of you guys perhaps?
    The pub is called Stage Door and is located very close to the Scandinavium venue. It's sort of a hang-out for actors and musicians.
    You should go there in September, anyhow!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    We can arrange a meet-up as well, just have to know in advance how many would come, in case we need to make a reservation. It will be too cold to sit outside in a park, after all.
    Yay we can do that! it will be so cool to have you guys accompanied

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av castellana Visa inlägg
    Yay we can do that! it will be so cool to have you guys accompanied
    Count me in if it's on 17/12! The confirmation email with the e-ticket arrived, so it's official now! Time to book all my flights and hotels
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Standard

Count me in if it's on 17/12! The confirmation email with the e-ticket arrived, so it's official now! Time to book all my flights and hotels
    Yay it will be cool to meet before the gig. Let's see how jazz will arrange. I've also got mine and yes, time to book flights and hotels now

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    Happy to have scored Göteborg and Copenhagen. Both standing. Yippee
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    Going to Malmo on the Friday, seated, we re 6 people from Italy and France
    Congrats, guys!

I've just mentally exhausted myself by making a detailed travel plan, booking all the flights and hotels for the tour. All that is outstanding is one inland flight and a number of train tickets. I'm ready for you, kent (at least as ready as one can be.)

The more the merrier!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av castellana Visa inlägg
    Yay it will be cool to meet before the gig. Let's see how jazz will arrange. I've also got mine and yes, time to book flights and hotels now
    We'll be in Stockholm from the 14th Dec to the 18th (didn't really have other options because of the flight), so both the 16th and the 17th is fine with me. Even both days, if there is interest. I guess we still have time to decide on the date and make a roll call for people who would want to come, will put up something around the middle of November and then we can decide on the time and the venue.

Standard

Hi!
    I'm looking for the ticket for 12/17-2016 show, please PM me if you'd be kind to sell one with official price, thanks a lot!
    Also would like to confirm about the rule, are we required to go with the ticket owners (names shown on the tickets) to get-in the venue for authenticity check? It was not required according to my previous kent show experience, but I haven't attended their show with an arena capacity yet, so want to confirm it, just in case.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Hi!
    I'm looking for the ticket for 12/17-2016 show, please PM me if you'd be kind to sell one with official price, thanks a lot!
    Also would like to confirm about the rule, are we required to go with the ticket owners (names shown on the tickets) to get-in the venue for authenticity check? It was not required according to my previous kent show experience, but I haven't attended their show with an arena capacity yet, so want to confirm it, just in case.
    You don't have to go with the original ticket owner. However, I would recommend doing so if you purchase an electronic ticket: there's no way of knowing that you were the only one s/he sold the ticket to.

It's a pity that only very few bands provide a real fan resale like Rammstein does. Here, fans return electronic tickets they no longer need on the band's website. Rammstein then puts the tickets on sale at the regular price. As soon as they are purchased, the seller is reimbursed and the buyer receives a new ticket wit his/her name on it.

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Did you see the new dates just announced? I can't afford to go to any more than I currently am, but wow! They actually added a third tele2 Stockholm gig!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Standard

Did you see the new dates just announced? I can't afford to go to any more than I currently am, but wow! They actually added a third tele2 Stockholm gig!
    We are going to try to get tickets there as well. The extra cost is marginal compared to what we have (and going to) pay for travel, accomodation etc. The fligth we booked is on 14/12, so we can use that day to see kent once again just as well. I'm already nervous how it will go.

Standard

Yea I will try to get ticket on 15 Dec as well I am glad they add one more in Stockholm.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    Congrats, guys!

I've just mentally exhausted myself by making a detailed travel plan, booking all the flights and hotels for the tour. All that is outstanding is one inland flight and a number of train tickets. I'm ready for you, kent (at least as ready as one can be.)

The more the merrier!

We'll be in Stockholm from the 14th Dec to the 18th (didn't really have other options because of the flight), so both the 16th and the 17th is fine with me. Even both days, if there is interest. I guess we still have time to decide on the date and make a roll call for people who would want to come, will put up something around the middle of November and then we can decide on the time and the venue.
    I haven't book my flights yet cause my friend haven't decided if will travel with me and I am glad I didn't book it today cause I just saw them add another one on 15 Dec(I was about to book flight on that day). If you also go on 15 Dec I will join you for the three days yes we still have time to decide date and venue but you know I will go with you

Sidan 56 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •