Sidan 67 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273 SistaSista
Resultat 991 till 1 005 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Gutted - Losing my job here next month, financial crisis and all that, chances of finding something else pretty slim, got refused for a place at the University yesterday. So it looks like my 2 year stint in Sweden is coming to a close and i'll have to start thinking about packing up all my shit and moving back to Scotland. Not exactly a happy man at the minute!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    Gutted - Losing my job here next month, financial crisis and all that, chances of finding something else pretty slim, got refused for a place at the University yesterday. So it looks like my 2 year stint in Sweden is coming to a close and i'll have to start thinking about packing up all my shit and moving back to Scotland. Not exactly a happy man at the minute!
    Sorry to hear that, man.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Oh terrible timing with a Kent tour looming (well, eventually, when we get a new album, but it can only be mere months away). Hope something turns up for you Jimmy. Not even fun to go back and see Hearts at the moment either, so no silver lining there All I can think of is that the beer is so much cheaper over here, not sure if that's much comfort though!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Hi Jimmy, sorry to hear that news, that is'nt nice. Hope you can work something out to make it possible to stay in Sweden.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Nybörjare oförstörbar:)s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Boring sunday.
    It's only rock n' roll but I like it!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    I bought myself an apartement two days ago... In Sweden!
    Way to go !
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I'M DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL! Took my final test today. I'm going to miss Fall semester because I'm having a hysterectomy in September. Fun. Well, there's still a chance that I may take one online class. We'll see.

m@rco, sorry I missed you earlier. Send me a PM or something!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I'M DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL! Took my final test today. I'm going to miss Fall semester because I'm having a hysterectomy in September. Fun. Well, there's still a chance that I may take one online class. We'll see.
    Oh, I feel sorry for you. Hope you get well and find some classes you can attend. To do nothing during an entire semester is B-O-R-I-N-G...
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    Oh, I feel sorry for you. Hope you get well and find some classes you can attend. To do nothing during an entire semester is B-O-R-I-N-G...
    Thank you. Well I have plenty of other things to keep me busy.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    m@rco, sorry I missed you earlier. Send me a PM or something!
    Will do that this evening.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm soon on the way to a concert. Sweet and Slade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Holidays!! Soon I'm on the way to the airport in Cologne and then off to Stockholm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm feeling a bit sick today... just ate too little yesterday, but I'm right back from breakfast and hope it'll be better soon. And tonight it's time for cinema in Stockholm

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Feeling better now. Bought new specs, and needed an alteration in strength. Well, to make the story not to long, I don't know what is wrong but the new specs made me feel extremely tired. Put on my old specs today, and I'm full of energy again.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I'm a lot better, I somehow managed to get the wrong papers from Studera here, so I set an entry exam in basic Swedish last wednesday, passed, and am now attending the University full time reading Swedish. But, bloody hell the grammar is a nightmare haha!!

The one drawback is that i'm still having to serve some notice at work until my finish date on the 11th of September (where have we heard that date before?) so i'm working the weekends to make up for them letting me go early. If that makes sense
    Senast redigerat av jimmy k den 2009-09-01 klockan 18:38.

Sidan 67 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •