Sidan 31 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... SistaSista
Resultat 451 till 465 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I was quite surprised about the loose ticket controls in Malmö; you could have printed the same ticket numerous times and entered with all of your friends. Also surprising was the fact that the fences were not covered. Lots of people followed the show without tickets just watching through the fences while others sat on a hill opposite the stage. The "wine-in-glass" servings were quite original. I think I might implement that idea...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    On the ground I stumbled upon something much better: http://www.sydsvenskan.se/kultur-och...ller-tallriken
    Nice pics, you can see me in one of them .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I think I know which one, but you're not facing the camera...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Yeah, bad timing from Patrick Persson
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

I was quite surprised about the loose ticket controls in Malmö; you could have printed the same ticket numerous times and entered with all of your friends. Also surprising was the fact that the fences were not covered. Lots of people followed the show without tickets just watching through the fences while others sat on a hill opposite the stage. The "wine-in-glass" servings were quite original. I think I might implement that idea...
    But once the bar code on the printed ticket is scanned, it will become worthless, right? Think that's how it works with e-mailed tickets.

I'm probably one of the few people who didn't like the setlist, and therefore the concert was my least favourite of all kent gigs I've been to. They were good, no doubt about that, they just played hardly any songs that I love. Except for the part after the break, that was great. Other times I have been lucky while some others were dissapointed, this time it was me who would have wanted to hear other songs. We can't always get what we want

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

Still hope to see Kent live again at some point before they hang it up. If not, at least I can say I saw them! It's been 7 years... yikes, I feel old.
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Reina Visa inlägg
    But once the bar code on the printed ticket is scanned, it will become worthless, right? Think that's how it works with e-mailed tickets.

I'm probably one of the few people who didn't like the setlist, and therefore the concert was my least favourite of all kent gigs I've been to. They were good, no doubt about that, they just played hardly any songs that I love. Except for the part after the break, that was great. Other times I have been lucky while some others were dissapointed, this time it was me who would have wanted to hear other songs. We can't always get what we want
    Indeed, however, they didn't scan the barcode but simply collected the tickets. Hence my astonishment.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ericthirdrow Visa inlägg
    Still hope to see Kent live again at some point before they hang it up. If not, at least I can say I saw them! It's been 7 years... yikes, I feel old.
    And that's post 999 for you! I really enjoyed those 2005 tent gigs. It really would've sucked in Malmö had the rain set in.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Indeed, however, they didn't scan the barcode but simply collected the tickets. Hence my astonishment.
    Strange, I came in with an online ticket and they scanned it. Only the paper tickets were collected when I came in. They must have been doing something wrong when you got in, cause online tickets normally never get collected, only scanned.

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

And that's post 999 for you! I really enjoyed those 2005 tent gigs. It really would've sucked in Malmö had the rain set in.
    Yeah, I caught both Stockholm gigs, great time. I really enjoyed the whole week in Sweden.
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I have some cheap poundshop throwaway ponchos that I will pack in my case. They may not look glamorous, but they will hopefully keep the majority of the rain off if the weather is bad in Stockholm. (please let it be dry & sunny, I need a 'summer'!).

Did the Oslo show start at 9pm, like all the others so far? (there's no support band, for those who don't realise)
    Yep, they were on at 9pm. Definitely pack the ponchos, I wish I had though of them before!!!!!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard Oslo Vids

Here are a few vids from the Oslo gig:

"Skisser För Sommaren":

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

"Färger På Natten":

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

"Jag Ser Dig":

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av tinogrigiot Visa inlägg
    A bit harsh. Granted it was rather wet (although may be not quite such an issue for us coming from a generally damp country in the first place) but was still a great show. Didn't spot too many people not enjoying themselves.
    Sorry, I meant for me, personally, it was a disaster, lol. Was really hoping to capture "Ensam", "Petroleum" and "400 slag"! While it was raining, I could barely see because I had to wipe the water away from my eyes. It was POURING!!

Sidan 31 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •