Sidan 23 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... SistaSista
Resultat 331 till 345 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

When i saw they played 747 i thought... O M G, i will probably cry next week!!! I will be in Malmo starnor... let me know if you need anything to be brought back.
    How was the merch? I am not too keen on white t-shirt so I will probably get the one with the gold logo ...

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

They actually came on too early because there was no support act. I got a mail that the show would start at 8 p.m. instead of 9 p.m. Kent started at 8.30. I wonder if they got to Oslo together with the crew. I have no idea how long it is by ferry.

I got the white shirt with the gold logo. I agree, the merchandise sucks on this tour. The "Isis & Bast" shirt doesn't even have a Kent logo. People would think that it's souvenir from Egypt.

I'm looking forward to another great & sold out show tonight.
    Senast redigerat av JukkeBerry den 2012-05-25 klockan 14:47.

Nybörjare VicTs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2012

Standard

And what about the set-list and the arrangements? Any surprises?

Nybörjare VicTs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2012

Standard

Having looked through their Vega set-list posted on Facebook I found to my greatest surprise no Dom Andra and lots of mid-tempo songs... Hmmm...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Don't worry, they rock. Again, a superb night at Rockefeller! With such a multitude of great songs they can't play them all every night. I'm flying home knowing that the rest of this short tour will be great and that the merchandise guy still works for Kent...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Thumbs up Oslo

DSC05223_rc_sm3.gif
    Rockefeller 25.05.2012

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Thumbs up Copenhagen 24.05.2012

IMG_1198_rc_sm.jpg
    Wake Up Call

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Thumbs up Copenhagen

IMG_1242_rcb2.jpg
    Vega 24.05.2012

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Thumbs up Oslo

DSC05228_rc_sm3.gif
    Rockefeller 25.05.2012

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Thanks Jukke! Hpe you enjoyed the concerts!
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Yeah, I had a great time at those two superb shows!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    When i saw they played 747 i thought... O M G, i will probably cry next week!!! I will be in Malmo starnor... let me know if you need anything to be brought back.
    How was the merch? I am not too keen on white t-shirt so I will probably get the one with the gold logo ...
    Thanks for the very kind offer, Corrado, but I'm great thanks. I'm teeny tiny, so I'll need to see if any of the t-shirts would fit me in person. Not even sure if I like any of them enough to get one. Pity the pop-up shop wasn't in Stockholm, it'd be nice to see some of the older merch, although by the time August rolls around, I doubt there will be much old stuff left. Have a great time at the show, are you meeting up with anyone from the forum while you're there, since I know there's a few of 'us' at that gig?
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

If anybody is up for meeting ... yes

Standard

Anyone attended the cirkus show days ago? I was not bringing my laptop and is late replying here by phone. Still have to say that night was surprising brilliant! I love the live version of låt dom komma, the guitar sound with many parts just combine together and shows such amazing sound! And halka live, so good to hear it. I firstly thought it is a new song though. They almost have it with tremendously decoration, but it is GOOOD in my ears!

PS. I have no idea if Jocke will read the English forum. I was having sightseeing today at cityhall and meet him on the street by coincidence. Just wanna say thank him for his patience and not getting angry with my disturbing. That really made my day. Tack Jocke!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Wow firth! I am rather (*cough, very) jealous of you! The Stockholm show AND meeting Jocke! I hope you got a photo! I really should keep my eyes open whenever I go to City hall! Glad you enjoyed the show (and that you managed to get a ticket for it, too), hearing about all these kent gigs is making me super excited for August. Hope you're enjoying Stockholm, did you like city hall? Amazing building inside and out, the tower isn't as good now that it's all fenced in at the top, but the view is still great.
    coloursatnight

Sidan 23 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •