Sidan 29 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... SistaSista
Resultat 421 till 435 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Outside the opera house now. It's beginning to rain a bit!!! Ahhh! Queue is rather long. Think I heard "Cowboys" at soundcheck!
    You are in for a treat!
    So jealous!
    It was 1 week ago I was in Uppsala show.

Have fun!
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

The Oslo gig was a bit of a disaster...it was spitting sporadically up until 8:45pm then it started to POUR right when Kent came on. Of course I didn't have an umbrella or poncho or even a jacket. Forecast was sunny with cloudy periods. . It cleared up a little around the 5-6th song but by then we were all soaked. It never did stop raining, but it was lighter as the night went on. It was chilly too because the opera house is right by the sea. I had wanted to film the first 4 songs but because it was raining so much, I had to put my camera away. . The only saving grace is that I caught a set list!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I hope the music saved the evening for you. When I was in Oslo in May it felt like summer. And I thought that only Germany was experiencing a bad summer...

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Yes, I've been a few times to Stockholm (I have lost count to be honest 6-10?), but if you have any tips, you can still share them, as there will be others travelling there who might not know, and it's always nice to hear other people's recommendations. If anyone wants any info, just ask and I'll see what I can do to help!

If anyone is travelling to Stockholm for the show on the 19th, there's a free culture festival running in Stockholm from 14th- 19th with various events on throughout the city (mostly around Norrmalm), the events are mostly in Swedish, but they might be interesting anyway- and the thing with the Voala Project (acrobats dangling on wires!) looks really cool, Ola Salo (from the band The Ark) is also performing on one of the nights with an orchestra. More info here, in english!
    Unfortunately, I'll miss Ola. But it's good to know that there's a lot going on. I was a bit worried after looking at the scarce offer on ticnet.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    The Oslo gig was a bit of a disaster...it was spitting sporadically up until 8:45pm then it started to POUR right when Kent came on. Of course I didn't have an umbrella or poncho or even a jacket. Forecast was sunny with cloudy periods. . It cleared up a little around the 5-6th song but by then we were all soaked. It never did stop raining, but it was lighter as the night went on. It was chilly too because the opera house is right by the sea. I had wanted to film the first 4 songs but because it was raining so much, I had to put my camera away. . The only saving grace is that I caught a set list!
    That's a pity about the weather, I hope the gig was still enjoyable. That's the thing with outdoor concerts, the weather might be glorious or awful. Congrats on the setlist, though!

Jukke- the weather here has been awful too. Hopefully there will be printed programmes for the Kulturfestival when I get there. Will be visiting the world's longest bookstall on the Sunday in Drottininggatan.
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Ah it started raining a bit before the Uppsala show which terrified me.
    Imagine having a concert cancellation because of the rain!
    Thankfully it stopped a while before Kent were on the stage.

Really sorry that rain made things difficult in Oslo.
    I saw some pictures from the venue and look amazing (well the pics were from a Bieber show but still lol).
    I definitely have to catch Kent next time they are playing Oslo.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I have some cheap poundshop throwaway ponchos that I will pack in my case. They may not look glamorous, but they will hopefully keep the majority of the rain off if the weather is bad in Stockholm. (please let it be dry & sunny, I need a 'summer'!).

Did the Oslo show start at 9pm, like all the others so far? (there's no support band, for those who don't realise)
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Uppsala had no support band.
    Band was on stage 21:00 sharp!

Umbrellas were not allowed in the venue (they didnt even let me keep the fabric part and leave the metalic part back).
    But I found my umbrella and collected it on my way out from a big table (full of umbrellas).

The merch table had ponchos for 60 SEK (the same ones were 20 SEK in Bengans) and earplugs for 20 SEK.
    I really hope you dont need the poncho but doesnt hurt to have one with you.
    ett perfekt substitut

Standard

Hei kentforumet! I'm going to Stockholm's concert, looking forward to it. And relating to that, where do you usually stay for a night, kent-fellows? I'm planning to couchsurf, but since there's only 11 days left, then just in case I'll ask whether any stockholm residents who happen to lurk in this forum section (do they even exist?) are willing to share their couch with two kent fans? Would be super cool to walk together to the concert place.

And for others - how many of you are going to Stockholm's concert? Are you planning to meet up before? And if all that fails, then perhaps some useful advice about the best way to get to Sjöhistoriska? Public transport, walking, taxi?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hello grundrisse & welcome to the forum!

I can't help you with the couchsurfing bit, since I'll just be a tourist as well, but I do know a bit about Stockholm transport.

The best way to get to Sjöhistoriska is to take the bus 69 or 69K from Centralen area/ Sergels Torg if you're in the city centre and get off at the stop just beside the museum. Buses in Stockholm have a sign displaying the next stop (Nästa .......), just press the button for when you hear the stop you want to get off at. There are a few other buses going near by, but they won't take you all the way there, so a 69/69k is your best bet. You can also walk, it will probably take around 30 minutes, I think (maybe a little more, I've not walked this route), and it will probably be very busy with lots of others all heading in the same direction!

You will need to purchase a bus ticket in advance, as the drivers don't sell them on the bus. You can buy a prepaid strip of tickets, or get a travel pass called an SL Kort (24 hrs/ 72hrs/ 7 days) from Pressbyrå (newsagents with the SL logo) or from the SL travel centre which is located at/ under Sergels Torg in the center of the city. If you need help finding it- here is a google map to it. (it's actually below street level, so take the stairs down).

The SL (Stockholms Lokaltraffik) site has good info on tickets in English for any visitor, as well as a travel planner with bus/train times, etc. Click here!

I actually have a map to upload showing where the Sjöhistoriska is (with bus routes), but it's on my work pc. I'll get it up here tomorrow, hopefully.

If you need any more help, just ask, and hopefully I or a Stockholmer can help you more!

PS- where are you from? (and you might need to give some info about who you are before someone considers a couchsurfer or 2! I don't think there would be any harm posting your couchsurfing request in the Swedish section, they all understand English, I'm not sure how many come in here!)
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-08-08 klockan 20:20.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

bus map.jpg

Ok, apologies for the rather large file (it's been scaled down, it was even bigger! )- this is the bus map I was talking about.

You'll see Stockholm Central circled on the left, this actually relates to the train station, but there is an exit for the T-bana (underground) across the road from the train station, as well as an exit under Sergels Torg (all T-bana station entrances/ exits are marked with a 'T' on the map, 'S' is for the tram). Bus routes are shown in red (and some blue ones too) with the number of the bus in the box attached to the line. The little 'notches' show where the bus stops are. Sjöhistoriska is over on the far right of the map.

This link will bring the map up in a browser window which you can zoom in and out of if you need to see further out or south of Centralen area.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-08-09 klockan 14:47.
    coloursatnight

Standard

Whoah, thanks! I'm from Tallinn and have been lurking around the kentforumet for two years now. I posted my request to the Sommaturné's thread with greetings from the English section, hopefully someone will respond. I also found a really cool Kent fan from Couchsurf, but she is already going to host a fan from Russia, so no luck there. But I ain't too worried about it... yet. (:

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

You're welcome I was going to post some info about getting to the gig up here anyway, I just hadn't got around to writing it! Hopefully someone can help you out. There's also quite a few hostels (vandrarhem) around stockholm too, if the couch thing doesn't work out.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Best of luck to whoever is going to the remaining gigs I am intrigued to hear about the gigs, especially the opening which looks amazing. Jocke's red jacket goes very well with his eye-liner

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Don't start me on the red leather jacket.... it's lovely!

I though you had tickets for one of the summer gigs, Corrado? (or have I got that mixed up?)
    coloursatnight

Sidan 29 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •