Sidan 22 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... SistaSista
Resultat 316 till 330 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av koelkast Visa inlägg
    You'll be fine with anything central, just try to avoid the 'bad areas'. Pildammsparken is quite central, but 'south central' - quite a long walk from central station, shorter walk from Triangeln station. One hotel that I know is close to pildammsparken is Ibis. I stayed at Ibis in Utrecht once and thought the prices and service were good, but I have no idea about Ibis in Malmö. Only recommending because I happen to walk past it quite often and therefore know were it is: close to Pildammsparken
    I stayed there when Kent played at Baltiskahallen. It's too far away to walk to from the train station or the center or Malmö. That hotel was last renovated in 2006. The building was constructed in 1967. If it's close to the concert site then it'll be ok for this occasion.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I stayed there when Kent played at Baltiskahallen. It's too far away to walk to from the train station or the center or Malmö. That hotel was last renovated in 2006. The building was constructed in 1967. If it's close to the concert site then it'll be ok for this occasion.
    No you're right, if you want to be close to the central station then Ibis isn't such a good choice as it's south of Pildammsparken. Hilton would be perfect location wise, right next to Triangeln train station and very close to the concert. But then you need quite a budget lol. Maybe more payable would be teaterhotellet or Bosses Gästvåningar, but really, anything central would be fine.

After a huge renovation of the train network, Malmö now has three train stations. The concert will be closest to Triangeln and all trains from Copenhagen stop there. Might be good to know

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Great, thanx for the info. Now I won't get off too early

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Teaterhotellet it is. The only problem is I have to find somebody to look after my sons for the weekend because my lady has to work
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Teaterhotellet it is. The only problem is I have to find somebody to look after my sons for the weekend because my lady has to work
    It's still six months away, can't she find a replacement? Bringing them along is probably impossible due to noise level requirements for minors.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    It's still six months away, can't she find a replacement? Bringing them along is probably impossible due to noise level requirements for minors.
    She works in health care and it is the holiday season. Meaning low on staff making it impossible to get the weekend off for her. And they are to young to bring them along with me. Altough my second son has already hinted that he wants to see kent in the future (he is 7 ) Everytime we get in the car they (all 3 of them) want kent to be played. Probably going to let them stay with friends and / or family.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Nybörjare VicTs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2012

Standard

Hi everybody!

Is anyone going to attend an August show in Oslo? Any ideas about how good Operataket is?

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av VicT Visa inlägg
    Hi everybody!

Is anyone going to attend an August show in Oslo? Any ideas about how good Operataket is?
    Meeeee ! My first Kent show, and first visit to Scandinavia!

As far as I can tell the show is outside and on the roof of a really funky opera house, can't wait!

Bought tickets, but they haven't arrived yet, worried they might not post them over to the UK.

Nybörjare VicTs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2012

Standard

Actually I'll be my first Kent show as well and the other one of the numerous trips to the Nordic countries... And Norwegian dill aquavit is the thing!
    I wonder if it's possible to pick up the tickets just before the show without receiving it via mail...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I got tickets for May in Copenhagen & Oslo, yeah!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

yay!

You're going to have an amazing kent summer this year Jukke, all those gigs!
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

It'll be amazing although some friends seem to think I lost it when I say "I'm flying to Denmark and Norway to see a band singing in Swedish..."

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

msp_rc.jpg

Just loved those Manics on Friday! Morten Harket is in Munich tomorrow. In the past I wasn't interested in seeing him live. This time would be different. However, I don't think his concert at the Kesselhaus is worth EUR 66.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Great tour start in Copenhagen. Sold out with 1650 capacity. Clocked in at one hour fourty minutes. "Music Non Stop" got a whopping respose only to be topped by "747" and "Mannen."

The only negative aspect was the guy at the merchandise stand who tried rip me off by keeping 50 crowns he owed me. Does Kent know about this private "profit center?"

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Really good to hear, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was there- couldn't remember who was at Malmö and who was doing Copenhagen. Not good at the merch stall, what did you buy? And were kent late on or anything? They tweeted this, this morning:

- Awake too early. Many thanks & sorry (again) for yesterday. You are really fantastic ❤❤❤
    coloursatnight

Sidan 22 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •