Sidan 30 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... SistaSista
Resultat 436 till 450 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Don't start me on the red leather jacket.... it's lovely!

I though you had tickets for one of the summer gigs, Corrado? (or have I got that mixed up?)
    Was thinking of going to Oslo but it would have been too expensive... I prefer to see them in smaller venues and I am waiting for a winter 2013 tour (i am positive it will happen lol)... I went down to London instead at the weekend to see Liz Fraser playing as part of the Meltdown Festival

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

I'm heading to the Stockholm gig too. I'll be staying at the Colonial Hotel, which is a bit of a dive, but is fairly central so it's all good. Got myself one of those Stockholm tourist cards too, so I'll be seeing the sights over the course of the weekend too. Really looking forward to it now. Just hoping the rain stays away!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

You must see the Vasa Museum! I was like, yeah, it's a big old boat, but once you get in there it's amazing. It's a big old perfect boat! The carving on it is amazing!
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Oh don't worry, it's on the schedule! Got so many things planned over three days, it's going to be a busy holiday! Any other tips? Places to eat in particular would be helpful.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

It's a beautiful summer day in Malmö today. The concert will take place in a magnificent city park. I don't think that the show will be very loud; the city won't let Kent scare all the birds away...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Great summer nite with Kent. They started at 9 p.m. and hit their stride after Martin Skold took off his burka for Petroleum. I really enjoyed the concert, especially Sami Sirvio's Spinal Tap moment when he couldn't find the stage exit.

Too bad this Swedish summer is cold. But at least it didn't rain.

Pix when I'm back, provided they're ok.

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2012

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    The Oslo gig was a bit of a disaster...it was spitting sporadically up until 8:45pm then it started to POUR right when Kent came on. Of course I didn't have an umbrella or poncho or even a jacket. Forecast was sunny with cloudy periods. . It cleared up a little around the 5-6th song but by then we were all soaked. It never did stop raining, but it was lighter as the night went on. It was chilly too because the opera house is right by the sea. I had wanted to film the first 4 songs but because it was raining so much, I had to put my camera away. . The only saving grace is that I caught a set list!
    A bit harsh. Granted it was rather wet (although may be not quite such an issue for us coming from a generally damp country in the first place) but was still a great show. Didn't spot too many people not enjoying themselves.

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2012

Standard

more heat than light - You should try eating here for a traditional Swedish experience:

http://www.pelikan.se/
    Senast redigerat av tinogrigiot den 2012-08-12 klockan 19:45.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

More heat than light, I've not got that many restaurant recommendations for you, as I eat mostly vegetarian food, but the few that I do have are:

Hermans- all you can eat vegetarian buffet, a bit of a hike to get to, but has the most amazing view over the water from the terrace.

Michelangelos in Gamla Stan, a busy Italian resturant, have had some very nice pizza and pasta dishes here. Pizza around the 110kr mark.

Most places will do a 'Dagens rätt' a dish of the day at lunchtime, which includes a main, salad, bread and a soft drink for around 80-100kr too. There's various cafes/bars in Kulturhustet (Sergels Torg), one of the roof with a good view, also in Åhléns deparment store there's cafes (I think there's one of the roof too). All the museums have cafes with meals, and stop and have a 'fika' (coffee and a bun) in one of the cafes that are everywhere.

The big burger chain is Max, one is located on Vasagatan (near the Nordic Sea hotel) and there's another at the top of Kungsträdgården too (corner of Hamngatan, maybe?), there's also Mcdonalds & Pizza Huts about if you fancy some fast food. There's also hotdog stalls everywhere. One of the popular ones is hotdog, in mashed potato wrapped in bread (or a wrap maybe, never had it myself!) .

Hope you have a great time in Stockholm, it is my favorite place to visit, there's so much to see and do, and it's such a beautiful city. And of course, the concert will be amazing!

Logging out now until I get back after the concert- hope has a great night!

ps- there's a big supermarket in the basement of Åhléns.
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

DSC05740e.jpg

Malmö August 11th, 2012

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

DSC05728e.jpg

Malmö August 11th, 2012

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

DSC05724e.jpg

Malmö August 11th, 2012

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

DSC05762e.jpg

Malmö August 11th, 2012

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Currently somewhere over sweden, there's an article about kent in the norwegian inflight magazine!
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

On the ground I stumbled upon something much better: http://www.sydsvenskan.se/kultur-och...ller-tallriken

Sidan 30 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •