Sidan 27 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... SistaSista
Resultat 391 till 405 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Thank you utomjording!

kent is bad for a non swede's self confidence... after three years in Malmö, I still need help from a swede to be able to understand Jocke Berg

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av koelkast Visa inlägg
    Thank you utomjording!

kent is bad for a non swede's self confidence... after three years in Malmö, I still need help from a swede to be able to understand Jocke Berg
    Well, I really just filled in the blanks, you got most of the words right. But maybe it would have been easier if Jocke was speaking skånska? ;-)
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    Well, I really just filled in the blanks, you got most of the words right. But maybe it would have been easier if Jocke was speaking skånska? ;-)
    Haha, no, skånska is the most difficult dialect of them all, especially Malmö-skånska! But thank you for helping out, I think it's appreciated by all the foreign fans on the forum

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Thanks! Now speaking of difficult dialects, you should hear a broad Glaswegian accent (not mine tho)

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Nothern Irish...... crikey........ that is hard to understand at first. Get's OK after an hour or so!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    Thanks! Now speaking of difficult dialects, you should hear a broad Glaswegian accent (not mine tho)
    I have a Glaswegian accent, but it's a nice, soft one. I speak to clients around the country on the phone everyday, so I have to be understood!

Skånska is the only Swedish accent I can clearly pick out- everything else is standard svenska to me- although the Stockholmers do have a 'thing' I can hear when I've been there for a few days. Maybe it's because I just haven't heard enough strong swedish accents, but the throaty 'rrrrs' (similar to Danish) in Skånksa make it quite distinctive. If anyone has any music by familjen, then you'll hear the skånska when he sings.
    coloursatnight

Standard

Does anyone know if there's an mp3 or youtube clip of a newer live performance of Frank? I know there's one from them performing it on TV in 1995 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoC8hV3yukA) but I wanna know how it songs with Jocke's newer voice. And by newer, I mean anything after Verkligen, his voice became a bit less raw sounding after that. I know Blajeans and Pojken have been performed in the last few years and I think Frank was too but didn't find a clip anywhere.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I can't actually answer your question, but kentjunkie has some setlists from some previous kent concerts, maybe if you can find which concerts (you think) it was played at, it might be easier to search for? Setlist.fm also has a lot of kent setlists, but they only show Frank as being played twice (both in 1995), but that site is dependant upon people uploading the setlists, and maybe the older stuff is forgotten about.

Like you I can hear the change in Jocke's voice, but for me it's after Isola where his voice sounds less raw. I think this is why I can never quite get into the first 2 albums. No matter how many times I put them on, very few songs from those jump out at me.
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

kent open their summergigs with ögon!
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Not just Ogon... but 400 Slag and Skisser for sommaren!!!!!

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

And Färger has finally made a brief appearance.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

A sad day In Rock, Jon Lord, one of the greatest live performers of all time has died:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18864409

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

*wonders where everyone is, it's soooo quiet in here just now...*

Has anyone been to any dates on the summer tour yet? I've been enjoying a few videos on youtube, and the set list (not wanting to spoil it for anyone who likes a surprise) looks great.

Not a fan of the merchandise for this tour, but the Egyptian t-shirts (especially the one with cut off arms) looked umm, well, very nice on Jocke!* Maybe we should have kent modelling the merch on the online shop? It certainly looks much better on Jocke than it does laid out flat!

*I also really like his red leather jacket too. Not that it'd fit me, but I'd wear it.
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I'm really looking forward to the shows in Malmö and Stockholm next month

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

I can proudly say that I finally attended my first Kent concert after a long - around 10 year - wait and anticipation.
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I traveled from Greece to Stockholm for the show and it totally worthed it (not that I had any doubts).
    It must be the best show I have ever attended in terms of sound and performance.

Took a lot of pics which I will eventually upload next week.
    I think I have a few nice ones from the first song in which the band is in the room thing.

ett perfekt substitut

Sidan 27 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •