Sidan 43 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... SistaSista
Resultat 631 till 645 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

http://www.ticnet.se/event/318563?CL_ORIGIN=Web1
    Pre sale to Ullevi, Gothenburg.

Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

http://http://www.ticnet.se/event/TI...CL_ORIGIN=Web1
    Pre sale to Gärdet, Stockholm.

Sorry for several posts in a row, I had problems with the links.

And actually you don't need Spotfy. I don't have it but I used the links and could buy tickets.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av DanielOlin Visa inlägg
    Historically I would say one or two hours? But maybe a lot less! Less then one hour, I'd guess.

However, Spotify offers pre sale. We have already bought our tickets. Will post the link for you to try.
    Thanks! I don't understand much swedish; is this all standing at the show, there's 2 ticket types but they say similar things?
    Senast redigerat av .namnlös den 2014-03-24 klockan 12:25.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Did you see them in Gothenburg in the summer of 2010 or 2012? Can't remember which summer it was (perhaps both) but there was a group of British kent-fans at my local pub the day before or after the concert at Trädgårdsföreningen. The pub is called Stage and is located on a sidestreet to the Avenue, quite near the amusement park. If it was you, or if it wasn't, you should come to Stage again this spring!
    I try not to do summer gigs... I was at the Lisebergshallen in 2010, KB in Malmo in 2012 and before that was Milan in 2000 (the only time they ever played in Italy)

Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av .namnlös Visa inlägg
    Thanks! I don't understand much swedish; is this all standing at the show, there's 2 ticket types but they say similar things
    Yes, only standing. The seating areas at Ullevi will be closed and Gärdet in Stockholm is basically just a large grass field. All tickets are the same.

Edit: Or actually, it says there will be a few seats available (I guess for old/sick/comfortable/lazy people). But those are up for grabs on the day of the show and not based on tickets.
    Senast redigerat av DanielOlin den 2014-03-24 klockan 12:28.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Historically I would say one or two hours? But maybe a lot less! Less then one hour, I'd guess.

However, Spotify offers pre sale. We have already bought our tickets. Will post the link for you to try.
    2012 tour tickets didnt sell out for months (maybe at all I think)
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Thanks for the info! Very helpful!

Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    I try not to do summer gigs... I was at the Lisebergshallen in 2010, KB in Malmo in 2012 and before that was Milan in 2000 (the only time they ever played in Italy)
    Okay, I see!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Thanks for the presale links! Apprently they won't work for everyone (had two friends that couldn't buy tickets) but worked like a charm for me.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I'm pretty sure it was Reina (who lives in Sweden) who mentioned this age restriction thing last time when the gigs were on. Yeah, Jocke did say they are limited to a certain dB (97? sticks out in my mind). I've never felt the kent gigs were 'quiet' just not overly loud, but I do stand at the back of the crowd- it would certainly be different down the front of the crowd in front of the speakers. Lets say I've never left with ringing in my ears, just a good feeling from the music.
    Yes, it's just the Swedish government who likes to protect their citizens against... everything, haha. The sound levels are therefore restricted for all concerts, but children's ears are more sensitive so I think the sound needs to be even lower if under 13s are allowed. But to be honest, I like the Swedish sounds levels during concerts too. I've never had problems with the sound quality, and it usually doesn't hurt to be at a concert, which it can do in other countries. I've been to too many concerts where the sound just seriously hurt, and I do have a constant slight peeeeep in my ears thanks to that. So I do actually agree with the Swedes on this one

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the Stockholm concert because they managed to pick the only weekend when I have other plans. Hope all of you who will be going will have a great time though!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av .namnlös Visa inlägg
    What kind of timeframe are the Kentfest tickets likely to be alive for, knowledgeable people of kent.nu? Minutes, seconds, hours?
    As mentioned, I don't think 2012 sold out completely (16500 tickets I think) and from what I remember 2010 still had some tickets a few days before(10-12000 tickets?), but I did pass people on my way to the gig looking for tickets- so they must've sold out eventually.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    This happens everywhere... Here in the UK the war againsts "touts" (this is how those people reselling tickets at higher prices are called) is on a daily basis... I feel sorry for all the fans that did not manage to get tickets... I was not putting much expectation but i am so happy I got one!!! It will be my 4th time (3rd time in Sweden )
    I hate touts. In the days before internet, you had to phone or go to the record stores for tickets. Fine. Some sold out quickly, but you could still walk in/ phone up a while after the tickets were released and get tickets no problem. I used to see the same group of touts outside the all concerts I went to in Glasgow - Barrowlands, SECC, The Garage, etc. Then I went to a couple of concerts in Aberdeen & Newcastle, and those same touts were there too. They must just've travelled around the big concerts flogging overpriced tickets. Nowadays you have people buying multiple tickets online with no intention of going to the concert (or buying 8 when all they need is 2) and sticking them on eBay the minute after release wanting hundreds of pounds for them. The proper fans have no chance these days.

And I'm quite surprised that #kentfest presale tickets have been released before the fans got notified here on the forum/kent.nu.

Anyway, well done Corrado, Firth, DanielO. Sounds like you were lucky to get the club gig tickets in the short space of time they were available.
    Daniel- well done on getting your presale tickets too. Good luck for everyone trying for tomorrow's release.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2014-03-24 klockan 14:19.
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

I just remembered that Göteborg was the only one to sell out some time before the show.

Thanks for the presale links.
    I bought a Stockholm ticket.
    Not sure if I will make it.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Got Trädgår´n this morning. I'm really happy since the Gothenburg shows always sell out faster than the Stockholm shows & it's on a Saturday. I won't go for the Swedish June gigs. The hotel and airfares are just too high. The June Copenhagen show conflicts with the Rock im Park festival.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

No kent gig for me this year Stockholm would be my only option and it's costing too much for hotels, etc.
    I would need to be there 5 nights (silly flights) and a lot of hotels aren't available that weekend, and those that are available have sky high prices.
    Was really looking forward to the 2014 tour.
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I have a gut feeling that there will be a fall/winter tour this year as well

Sidan 43 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •