Sidan 49 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... SistaSista
Resultat 721 till 735 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Wow, some nice surprises at Kentfest Gothenburg, including: Vi kan väl vänta tills imorgon, M & Sverige!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Wow, some nice surprises at Kentfest Gothenburg, including: Vi kan väl vänta tills imorgon, M & Sverige!
    Had a look at the setlist... PERFECT i must say. A good mix of new and old, and M and Sverige too... WOW! Wish I would have been there but hey!

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

Kentfest was a splendid event.
    Very quick entrance, no bullshit no water bottle rules (which Ullevi often has), perfectly nice security (as if somebody had said: "we're only gonna hire the nicest people"), good food, nice champagne, fine wine, good beer, fun party gimmicks.
    And almost constant live music. The day just rushed by.
    Nonono, Nina Persson, Junip and Beatrice Eli were my favourite acts and they were all great.
    Kent performed a classic summer concert with all those ordinary live favourites and also some excellent surprises like "M" and "Sverige".
    The combo "Utan dina andetag" - "M" - "Den andra sidan" was amongst the most powerful and emotional I've experienced with the band.
    And "Sverige" was a perfect and emotionally strong encore.
    Great day.
    Senast redigerat av DanielOlin den 2014-06-02 klockan 11:34.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

I was in touch with some friends who were at the concert.
    I saw pics of the nice flags and crowns they were giving away to attendants.
    And more pics and videos that people were posting using the #Kentfest hash-tag.

Definitely seems that it was a well organized event.
    The band gave a great performance and the setlist included some nice surprises.
    3 songs from V&A!
    Musik Non Stop, Ingenting and M!

Looking forward to see what the remaining 2 shows will be like.
    ett perfekt substitut

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

There's more than two shows this summer: Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm & three more concerts in Norway

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Hagbard Visa inlägg
    I heard that he has tattoos of his childrens' names and doesn't want other to know their names.. Therefore the tapes
    He has children?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    He has children?
    Yes, but not engraved on his arm. Beyond that, he keeps his private life out of the media (and the forum).

Standard

I will go to the kentfest in Stockholm alone, I am kinda nerveous and a little bit scared cause I have never been to a music fest alone. :/ can anybody tell me that if it will be weird to be there alone? And I don't speak Swedish. T.T. It makes me more nervous . So now I am looking forward to the show with a fast beating heart. Lol

Standard

It's not weird at all. You're there to enjoy some great music, that's not something you need more people to do.
    som flugorna på socker betyder ingenting

Standard

Thanks Kobbe. Yes I am flying from Asia to there to enjoy the great music, that's why I will be there alone. Somehow I am still a little bit nervous , but thanks for your comforting. I hope I will have a great time there.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av castellana Visa inlägg
    I will go to the kentfest in Stockholm alone, I am kinda nerveous and a little bit scared cause I have never been to a music fest alone. :/ can anybody tell me that if it will be weird to be there alone? And I don't speak Swedish. T.T. It makes me more nervous . So now I am looking forward to the show with a fast beating heart. Lol
    You are more than welcome to join us if you are nervous about being there alone. Otherwise I think you will be fine, from the 10 kent gigs I've been to, on 4 of them I was alone (in one case I ditched my company because he wanted to stand on the wrong side of the stage ). Tho I speak Swedish, but other than missing out on Jocke's speeches, there is really nothing you couldn't enjoy there. Also, going alone has its perks, for example you can pick wherever you want to stand. The only really bad thing about it is the 1.5 hours before kent goes on stage and you are standing there all alone, nervous and nothing to do. Unless you can put someone on sms/messenger duty to keep you entertained and take your mind off it, that is really nerve-wrecking.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    You are more than welcome to join us if you are nervous about being there alone. Otherwise I think you will be fine, from the 10 kent gigs I've been to, on 4 of them I was alone (in one case I ditched my company because he wanted to stand on the wrong side of the stage ). Tho I speak Swedish, but other than missing out on Jocke's speeches, there is really nothing you couldn't enjoy there. Also, going alone has its perks, for example you can pick wherever you want to stand. The only really bad thing about it is the 1.5 hours before kent goes on stage and you are standing there all alone, nervous and nothing to do. Unless you can put someone on sms/messenger duty to keep you entertained and take your mind off it, that is really nerve-wrecking.
    yes i I would love to join your guys if you don't mind. Thank you and that will be nice to have some companies there. I am nervous not because I will be there alone but also I have never been to any gigs like this before, I don't have any concepts cause ours are quite different.
    I believe there're advantages of going alone, but since the whole gig will last like 8 hrs if I didn't get wrong? That will really suck if you're there alone, especially I don't quite know other performer except kent. so again thank you for the invitation.Very nice of you.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Yeah, it's so great when bands perform older songs (or even *gasp* b-sides)that you don't expect to hear! Personally, I'd love to hear Välgärningar & Illdåd live...

I want the posters too! I've got a few Kent t-shirts by now, but I never bought any posters. I always kinda wanted the JAIRFM ones, the Egyptian theme that album had going on was awesome... I'm not so into the current pink merchandise (no pink paint for me I'm afraid), but I'm totally getting the Kat Von D Tigerdrottningen scarf. I love it.
    Oh you just remind me of Ansgar & Evelyne! It would be brilliant if they will play this song live in the future! Really love almost every song out of this EP. Also for Välgärningar & Illdåd, since they played M at kentfest, maybe Välgärningar & Illdåd will be next?

I've bought JAIRFM posters when I attended the club gig in Eskilstuna last time and put one of those (there are 4 in one set) at my office cubicle during that year. The poster paper is chosen with great quality and decent printing and I really love the layout design with the Egyptian theme. To be honest I really love the pink theme this time and it's a shame the full merchandise items were not ready yet during the club tour or I would love to have some guitar pick or several items with the pink theme. After reading the reviews & watching some video clips of kentest, oh how I wish I were there!!

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Oh you just remind me of Ansgar & Evelyne! It would be brilliant if they will play this song live in the future! Really love almost every song out of this EP. Also for Välgärningar & Illdåd, since they played M at kentfest, maybe Välgärningar & Illdåd will be next?
    M seems to be the more popular choice for them to play live... but Välgärningar & Illdåd one day would be great! Ansgar & Evelyne too!

I'm sad to miss kentfest, it looks amazing. REALLY hoping they tour again in the autumn because I will probably be able to go see them then! It's been years...
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av castellana Visa inlägg
    Thanks Kobbe. Yes I am flying from Asia to there to enjoy the great music, that's why I will be there alone. Somehow I am still a little bit nervous , but thanks for your comforting. I hope I will have a great time there.
    I think it's never weird doing anything alone, I think that anyone should do whatever they like even if they don't have friends interested. I would have missed a lot of wonderful time in my life if I had done things only not being alone. I was alone at my frist Kent concert, in Milan, my hometown, in 2000. And I love people who do what they like without the need of having someone with them. If there is someone alse with me, I'm happy, otherwise I do what I like anyway. You are great in flying from Asia to the Kentfest alone!
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Sidan 49 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •