Sidan 50 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... SistaSista
Resultat 736 till 750 av 917

Ämne: Live

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    I think it's never weird doing anything alone, I think that anyone should do whatever they like even if they don't have friends interested. I would have missed a lot of wonderful time in my life if I had done things only not being alone. I was alone at my frist Kent concert, in Milan, my hometown, in 2000. And I love people who do what they like without the need of having someone with them. If there is someone alse with me, I'm happy, otherwise I do what I like anyway. You are great in flying from Asia to the Kentfest alone!
    yes, I agree with you that it will miss a lot of wonderful time if you do things not being alone. actually I've traveled alone many times , but just in Asia countries, and I agree with you that it has its fun to do things alone sometime. I guess I feel nervous mostly because I have never traveled so far alone, and never be in a gig like this before but thanks to you guys' comforting, now I know I will have a great time and no need to worry that I will look weird just being alone.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg

Hi Jukkeberry,
    May I know how you get the ticket? Eventim page shows tickets all sold out for Trädgår´n these two days... I've tried phones Eventim staff and they said tickets for Trädgår´n are all sold out...

Any tips for getting ticket for Trädgår´n is really appreciated, thanks!!
    Hi Firth,

Where did you manage to find tickets for Gothenburg after all?

Standard

Hey JukkeBerry,
    I got my friend's help in the end and was around by all Swedish fans that night. It's a shame I didn't find other fans like you or others that also fly all the way from their countries to see them...

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    You are more than welcome to join us if you are nervous about being there alone. Otherwise I think you will be fine, from the 10 kent gigs I've been to, on 4 of them I was alone (in one case I ditched my company because he wanted to stand on the wrong side of the stage ). Tho I speak Swedish, but other than missing out on Jocke's speeches, there is really nothing you couldn't enjoy there. Also, going alone has its perks, for example you can pick wherever you want to stand. The only really bad thing about it is the 1.5 hours before kent goes on stage and you are standing there all alone, nervous and nothing to do. Unless you can put someone on sms/messenger duty to keep you entertained and take your mind off it, that is really nerve-wrecking.
    Hi Jazz, I dont know if you have got my msg, cause my website kept saying it's error when I tried to sent out the msg.>/< if you havent received my msg, can you PM me your email address so I can send you my reply? really appreciate.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av castellana Visa inlägg
    Hi Jazz, I dont know if you have got my msg, cause my website kept saying it's error when I tried to sent out the msg.>/< if you havent received my msg, can you PM me your email address so I can send you my reply? really appreciate.
    I received it, will write back now.

Standard

I received it, will write back now.
    then you must have received thousands of the same msg due to the bad internet connection.:/ Sorry for the mess.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    I think it's never weird doing anything alone, I think that anyone should do whatever they like even if they don't have friends interested. I would have missed a lot of wonderful time in my life if I had done things only not being alone. I was alone at my frist Kent concert, in Milan, my hometown, in 2000. And I love people who do what they like without the need of having someone with them. If there is someone alse with me, I'm happy, otherwise I do what I like anyway. You are great in flying from Asia to the Kentfest alone!
    I was at the Goteborg gig on my own... I have seen nearly 400 gigs and i would say probably 300 on my own. And ohh I was in Milan too

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

A nice move by Kent providing live pix while the Gärdet show is running

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

I was at the Kentfest at Stockholm on Sunday... just some impressions from me:
    - Great setlist, great build up throughout the concert. Kicking off with the electronic version of 'Vi kan väl vänta tills imorgon' and then immediately a pumping & powerful 'Mirage' was a brilliant start, Skogarna followed equally brilliant. Var är vi nu? - Petroleum was a bit more 'relaxing' and then from Jag ser dig onwards, it was just one great ride of brilliant songs & music...
    - Svart Snö with Petra Marklund joining on stage was a surprise, and a highlight as well (especially because for me on the album it's not one of my preferred songs). It got to me during the concert, and it has lifted my appreciation for the song. I think with every concert I've seen from Kent, they always manage to do that.
    - The overall sound of the show was awesome. Powerful, but at the same time so detailed, so finely balanced. I don't know who organises their sound, but it is absolutely top class.
    - Great detail: 15 minutes before the start of the show, a digital clock starts counting down on the large screens. So suddenly you get a lot of Swedes taking a picture of the screen all at the same time, aiming to capture that magical 7:47:00 moment...
    - Fireworks at the end, the papercloud of light pink, blue, green, nice finish to the evening.
    - One question for anyone who was there and understands Swedish better than me: Jokke gave a long intro to 'Sverige', with a few mixed reactions from the crowd, anyone that can translate/summarise what was said there. I'm assuming it was about living in Sweden, but would like to know the details.
    - Overall: great show, great festival, and Kent were just brilliant.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SirNoodle Visa inlägg
    - One question for anyone who was there and understands Swedish better than me: Jokke gave a long intro to 'Sverige', with a few mixed reactions from the crowd, anyone that can translate/summarise what was said there. I'm assuming it was about living in Sweden, but would like to know the details.
    He said that there were around 25k people there that night and statistically, 1600 of us is going to vote for Sverigedemokraterna at the upcoming elections, and that it is a very scary thought. That it is our responsibility to vote them out of the parlaiment. He said nearly the same thing in Göteborg two weeks before, tho the didn't specify SD, just that the racist must be booted out (not that there were many options which party he could mean).

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

He said that there were around 25k people there that night and statistically, 1600 of us is going to vote for Sverigedemokraterna at the upcoming elections, and that it is a very scary thought. That it is our responsibility to vote them out of the parlaiment. He said nearly the same thing in Göteborg two weeks before, tho the didn't specify SD, just that the racist must be booted out (not that there were many options which party he could mean).
    Thanks for that, my swedish is close to non-existant, unless I have it written in front of me.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SirNoodle Visa inlägg
    Thanks for that, my swedish is close to non-existant, unless I have it written in front of me.
    You're welcome.

(Just had to post this to get the 747th post in the thread. )

Standard

If they would only record that intro version of Vi Kan Väl Vänta Till Imorgon... I would literally give AT LEAST two toes for it. I don't really need toes that much, do I? Not as much as I need to blast this shit from my speakers anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iimqHZrxDQ

It was an interesting live. But nothing quite reached that intro. The lyrics, too, are conceptually perfect, fitting into Tigerdrottningen like a missing piece:

You taught me everything I know
    About having a line of retreat open
    You and I can fight
    Over a place in the sun

We can fight over a place
    In the front
    About something to hold on to
    You and I can fight over
    The best chair
    Whoever still has it
    Who is it who has it?

Surely we can wait until tomorrow
    I can't think clearly
    Surely we can wait until tomorrow
    And see who is left

Oh, what I wouldn't give for an EP with this, the new version of Ögon they did two years back, and the new, electronic versions of Kungen Är Död, Dom Andra... well, one can hope.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Thanks for the reviews and info guys, much appreciated! It sounds like it was a great night, and I've seen a video of that intro- wow! I really wished I could have gone to this gig but too many things were in the way. I saw on Twitter that you all got a Kentfest wristband that lit up during certain songs- nice touch

Grundrisse, I'll join you in wanting that EP, as those live 'remade' versions are brilliant and give me a new appreciation for songs which I didn't love first time around.

I'm sad that this summer tour is now at an end already (excluding a few Norwegian gigs in July) too short!
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

It was a true pleasure to finally see the guys again after a 6 year wait. The day and the festival itself was really nicely laid out. As a Brit I'm not used to the idea of the alcohol being served separately to the rest of the festival though so that was interesting! I really enjoyed Elliphant and Tove Lo particularly of the other artists. I got myself a flag which is now broken, but I missed out on the flashy wristband thing.

There was much to love about the show, the countdown was a really nice touch. The tweaked Vi Kan Väl was nice, and I loved the little blips of "Tänker alltid på mig själv" which hinted at the merge into Mirage; what a wave of euphoria to start a gig on! That track is a really massive electro anthem live too. It's fair to say if you go to a Kent show, it's generally a good idea to like the album they are promoting as most of Tigerdrottningen was played, and all in all it came across very very well. I adored Var är vi nu from the moment I heard it weeks ago, and that was a real highlight. I'm not a huge fan of JÄIRFM, but they played what for me are the best songs off that in Petroleum & Jag ser dig, rather than just the singles (which would have meant Tänd På.)

Last time I saw the guys, Dom Andra was in a tweaked electro form but for Kentfest it was returned to something resembling the album so that was cool to hear. Hjärta was quite interesting as it was played two whole steps down on the guitar, resulting in it sounding decidedly more gloomy than the original. The only song I was not so sure about (but it sounds difficult to pull off anyway) is Skogorna. The recording blends the vocals in a way that sounds difficult to replicate and perhaps it was the mix, but to me it felt slightly awkward for some reason. La Belle Epoque with the solo voice was truly wonderful and full of passion though, as was Allt har sin tid. The part where Jocke sang "sen sommar regn över Karlberg" and then it started raining was almost too funny.... When Petra came out I did wonder if Generation Ex was on the cards, but Svart Snö was wonderful.

Elsewhere, Godhet with Beatrice was just perfect, and as a huge fan of M I was absolutely surprised and delighted to hear that played (in a tweaked version with both synths and guitars.) For the finale type tracks, Den andra sida was absolutely massive, before the classics of 747 and Mannen in den vita hatten, which always light up any gig. One of those shows where you just get lost in the whole moment and it flashes by in a moment. However, so many fantastic memories..... When will the next time be I wonder?

As for the solo traveller group, yep I was in there with you too. It's a bit of a leap of faith, but given the choice between sitting on the sofa at home wishing you were somewhere and going (but alone) I think going is always the superior option. Well done to those who came from miles away!
    Senast redigerat av .namnlös den 2014-06-19 klockan 13:20.

Sidan 50 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •