Sidan 44 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... SistaSista
Resultat 646 till 660 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem Diephers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I have a gut feeling that there will be a fall/winter tour this year as well
    That makes Hope! :-)

Well, does anybody know where to find / to buy tickets for goteborg on 10th May??

I would like to get one... :-(

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Diepher Visa inlägg
    That makes Hope! :-)

Well, does anybody know where to find / to buy tickets for goteborg on 10th May??

I would like to get one... :-(
    Well there are websites with available tickets, like this one:
    http://www.biljettnu.se/konsert/biljetter/Kent_3368_377

But it's much more expensive there and I dunno how reliable these sites are ..
    22/07-10 Stockholm, Långholmsparken<3 -- 26/05-12 Stockholm, Cirkus<3 -- 24/08-13 Stockholm, Tele2 Arena<3
    08/05-14 Oslo, Centrum Scene<3 -- 09/05-14 Karlstad, Nöjesparken<3 -- 13/05-14 Köpenhamn, Vega<3

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

I would not trust biljettnu. They may have tickets, but they may not. They are evil bastards who buy tickets at normal cost and then sell them for double the cost.
    Several times in the past they have failed to deliver tickets to their customers. Their CEO has even been arrested by the police for fraud, but was released. This winter they sold expensive pre sale tickets to an AC/DC concert that was never even scheduled, that's how bad they are.
    There has been propositions in the Swedish parliament to make this kind of business illegal, like it is in Norway and Denmark.
    Senast redigerat av DanielOlin den 2014-03-25 klockan 23:46.

Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

http://www.gp.se/kulturnoje/1.232115...or-ockerpriser

Biljettnu made the front page of today's morning newspaper in Gothenburg, because they are selling Kent-tickets for a staggering 1995 SEK when a lot of fans missed out on getting tickets which originally costs only 525 SEK.
    The newspaper confronts them about their business and all the complaints, anger and reports made against their company. They defend themselves rather poorly, with saying that their business idea is to offer rare tickets and those tickets get very expensive. They also refuse to tell how they managed to get the tickets.
    Kent's official facebook-page says they are sorry but there's nothing they or the organizer can do, except to advice people not to buy from this kind of company.

Sorry for ranting, but I think it's important to make absolutely clear that buying from biljettnu supports an evil company and there is also a big risk they will fail to deliver. They failed to deliver tickets to a Bruce Springsteen-concert two years ago, that's when their CEO was taken into custody by the police accused for fraud. And as already mentioned, a couple of months ago they even sold expensive tickets to an un-scheduled AC/DC-concert that was never to take place.
    Senast redigerat av DanielOlin den 2014-03-26 klockan 10:16.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av DanielOlin Visa inlägg
    I would not trust biljettnu. They may have tickets, but they may not. They are evil bastards who buy tickets at normal cost and then sell them for double the cost.
    Several times in the past they have failed to deliver tickets to their customers. Their CEO has even been arrested by the police for fraud, but was released. This winter they sold expensive pre sale tickets to an AC/DC concert that was never even scheduled, that's how bad they are.
    There has been propositions in the Swedish parliament to make this kind of business illegal, like it is in Norway and Denmark.
    Hi Daniel,
    Do you know any other way to get the ticket? Actually I was almost trying to get ticket from biljettnu after seeing Hagbard's post. Had tried to post on the Biljetter section of this forum but there's still no response by far...

Got Trädgår´n this morning. I'm really happy since the Gothenburg shows always sell out faster than the Stockholm shows & it's on a Saturday. I won't go for the Swedish June gigs. The hotel and airfares are just too high. The June Copenhagen show conflicts with the Rock im Park festival.
    Hi Jukkeberry,
    May I know how you get the ticket? Eventim page shows tickets all sold out for Trädgår´n these two days... I've tried phones Eventim staff and they said tickets for Trädgår´n are all sold out...

Any tips for getting ticket for Trädgår´n is really appreciated, thanks!!

Also thanks stjärnor! Sorry to hear you won't attend their club tour/ kent Fest this time. Will you plan to see them in the fall/winter tour if they will plan to do so?

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg

Hi Jukkeberry,
    May I know how you get the ticket? Eventim page shows tickets all sold out for Trädgår´n these two days... I've tried phones Eventim staff and they said tickets for Trädgår´n are all sold out...
    I got my ticket at eventim.se. Luckily, I got there before billetnu did.

Standard

I got my ticket at eventim.se. Luckily, I got there before billetnu did.
    Ah I see, lucky you! Think I might need to try refreshing Eventim.se page to see if there's any leftover tickets... Thank you still!

Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

I have no good advice, sorry. It's a small gig and the tickets are very coveted.

I'm not saying you can't get a ticket from biljettnu. But I am saying that they are a despicable company and that they have a well-documented history of failing to deliver what they promise. It's up to you. I would neither trust them or pay that ridiculous price.
    Senast redigerat av DanielOlin den 2014-03-26 klockan 11:05.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av DanielOlin Visa inlägg
    I have no good advice, sorry. It's a small gig and the tickets are very coveted.

I'm not saying you can't get a ticket from biljettnu. But I am saying that they are a despicable company and that they have a well-documented history of failing to deliver what they promise. It's up to you. I would neither trust them or pay that ridiculous price.
    Yes, the history of failing to deliver ticket is what I'm worried. I've understood the possibility of more expensive price as you said it's a small venue and tickets are hard to get. Still thanks for the advice!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Also thanks stjärnor! Sorry to hear you won't attend their club tour/ kent Fest this time. Will you plan to see them in the fall/winter tour if they will plan to do so?
    I'm so disappointed that I can't do the kentfest, but it's just costing too much to go to Stockholm in June. If an autumn/ winter tour happens that's not looking great either, because flights from Edinburgh to Stockholm finish at the end of October, and since Ryanair no longer fly to Stockholm from Edinburgh (or Glasgow Prestwick either), then I have no backup flights that I could use for that *sob*

And thanks Daniel for warning us about Biljettnu, since us fans outside Sweden probably don't know about them.
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

http://www.svd.se/kultur/3404308.svd

Lots of headlines concerning this ticket matter today. Most of the biggest newspapers are reporting about it. Kent says "the only thing you can do is NOT to buy from these ticket sellers".

Must seem like I'm on some crusade against these companies. Which I am.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

I quite understand the frustrations Daniel. In the UK, much was done to stop touting after a series of high profile scams and hefty use of eBay to sell tickets. What is more disappointing is after all that progress, services like ViaGoGo have appeared which appear to be legitimate touts. They even have partnerships with sports and music venues where they increase prices sometimes by 1000%. However it is done, it seems incredibly unfair and unnecessary. The truth is companies like Ticketmaster actually believe that one day entrance to shows will be based on what you want to pay, not the price of the ticket. Until that changes I can see many more of these things affecting fans. Not good for all concerned.

Standard

I used to buy expensive tickets at Stubhub in the US, and the only good thing for me is those kind of companies at least have protected customer's right to prevent from sellers to sell fake tickets or failing to deliver those.

It's cool that Denmark and several countries claim touts are illegal, but website to organize those expensive tickets won't disappear. Fans always want tickets that are hard to get (like me) and I think the government should protect fans not to be fraud by those companies (like billetnu should take responsibility for selling tickets that won't be held or failing to deliver ticket after customer have paid expensive price for it).

PS. no good news for Trädgår´n ticket. Frustrating.
    Senast redigerat av firth den 2014-03-27 klockan 10:10.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I'm so disappointed that I can't do the kentfest, but it's just costing too much to go to Stockholm in June. If an autumn/ winter tour happens that's not looking great either, because flights from Edinburgh to Stockholm finish at the end of October, and since Ryanair no longer fly to Stockholm from Edinburgh (or Glasgow Prestwick either), then I have no backup flights that I could use for that *sob*

And thanks Daniel for warning us about Biljettnu, since us fans outside Sweden probably don't know about them.
    Ah I see, flight & hotel cost and time taste on transit (bus, train, etc...) is always annoying. The good thing living in a small island is that I won't need to worry for that. I can take the cab for about 40min ride to go to the airport...

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

It takes me 2 trains and a bus just to get to the airport in Edinburgh, probably taking about 2 and a half hours (and it's only 45miles/ 70km away) The hotels in Stockholm in June are probably 25-50% more expensive than they would be in July. Plus the concert tickets, food, etc, and it all stacks up, and sadly, I can't justify the cost for such a short trip.

I realise you'll be coming nearly halfway around the world, firth, so I'll not moan about it too much!

Annoyingly I have an international airport 15 minutes from my house, but no one wants to fly to Scandinavia from here. Just cheap Spanish holidays.
    coloursatnight

Sidan 44 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •