Sidan 48 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... SistaSista
Resultat 706 till 720 av 917

Ämne: Live

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    I really didn't want to comment, but as this is going to a very uncomfortable direction, i feel the need to clear up the confusion. Here is what Jocke wrote about the pink tape on twitter.

Bifogad fil 9473

Also, he didn't have the tape in Lund, I was there and I can confirm that there is no tattoo there. At all. I wonder where you have heard this utter nonsense...
    Sorry about the confusion, it's just what I heard from another fan.. Now I think he just guessed what this can be about.. Well thanks for clearing this up

@firth
    Thank you! You got really great shots, too!
    I also noticed the slightly noisy sound but yea, seems normal when you're standing there.. But I also noticed after some shows, that Jocke had some difficulties with higher tones.. No one seemed to mind, though ^
    Senast redigerat av Hagbard den 2014-05-25 klockan 09:46.
    22/07-10 Stockholm, Långholmsparken<3 -- 26/05-12 Stockholm, Cirkus<3 -- 24/08-13 Stockholm, Tele2 Arena<3
    08/05-14 Oslo, Centrum Scene<3 -- 09/05-14 Karlstad, Nöjesparken<3 -- 13/05-14 Köpenhamn, Vega<3

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Great pix guys! Looks like the cameras are getting better every tour ;-)

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Hagbard Visa inlägg
    Sorry about the confusion, it's just what I heard from another fan.. Now I think he just guessed what this can be about.. Well thanks for clearing this up
    Apologies for the standoffish tone, I'm glad you didn't take it personally.

Another proof that it's better for everyone if I don't post anything to the forum at all and keep to my minimal pm conversations as usual.

It just completely blew my mind why a smart person (in my book Jocke is smart, I hope you agree) would get a supersecret tattoo on a really obvious body part, unless he never plans on baring that area in public again, and then covers it up with brigh pink tape so that anyone would know that something is there. So even if he didn't explain it on twitter, I would have come and white knighted against the "accusation."

Apologies once again.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

jazzpurist, I really do think you should post here on the forum, and your posts in this thread in recent days show why.

I had read Hagbard's (friend's) explaination on my ipod at work and thought exactly the same as you (why would Jocke would get a 'special' tattoo in an obvious place only to hide it public) and then came home from work and read your reply, and things made sense again.

Anyway, you're welcome here anytime. And if you're on twitter you can find my @name in my signature if you'd like to follow me. I (usually) post on twitter when I've done translations on the forum.

And thanks for the photos everyone. Very nice
    coloursatnight

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    jazzpurist, I really do think you should post here on the forum, and your posts in this thread in recent days show why.

I had read Hagbard's (friend's) explaination on my ipod at work and thought exactly the same as you (why would Jocke would get a 'special' tattoo in an obvious place only to hide it public) and then came home from work and read your reply, and things made sense again.

Anyway, you're welcome here anytime. And if you're on twitter you can find my @name in my signature if you'd like to follow me. I (usually) post on twitter when I've done translations on the forum.

And thanks for the photos everyone. Very nice
    Yes, I'm on twitter (and tumblr too, if you can find me , I have a mostly kent-related blog there). I can follow you, tho I don't need translations, unless you would like me as a proof reader, tho a native speaker is probably better qualified for that.

I usually translate forum posts and newspaper articles to my bff, who is also a kent fan but doesn't speak Swedish (that good yet, she's learning ), but it's done on the go and I usually just do it to English instead as that's a lot closer to Swedish than our language and I'm lazy like that. For lyrics and stuff, I prefer to not translate at all as every translation is also the interpretation of the translator, and I don't like to read anything that went through a filter, especially if it's about lyrics or poetry. Okay, not needing to translate it to get the meaning helps as well, but I really like the feeling when something suddenly just gets a new meaning on the 20th, 30th, 100th listening or I see it in a completely different light than before. That would be lost if someone filtered the information for me. I sometimes translate them to said friend as well, if she asks me to, but I try to avoid it as much as possible (and she usually gets a page with longer annotations, explanations of cultural references if needed and various different translation possibilities than the actual lyrics, so that she can make her own interpretation of the original without forcing mine on her). Sometimes I really wish I could speak all languages in the world and read and listen to everything in original.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

For lyrics and stuff, I prefer to not translate at all as every translation is also the interpretation of the translator, and I don't like to read anything that went through a filter, especially if it's about lyrics or poetry. Okay, not needing to translate it to get the meaning helps as well, but I really like the feeling when something suddenly just gets a new meaning on the 20th, 30th, 100th listening or I see it in a completely different light than before. That would be lost if someone filtered the information for me. I sometimes translate them to said friend as well, if she asks me to, but I try to avoid it as much as possible
    I think you just gave me an insight to why I usually don't like the English versions of Isola and Hagnesta Hill - I never really understood why but hearing them in English sometimes kind of makes me cringe and feel slightly annoyed. Even if it's kent themselves "filtering" the lyrics, it still kind of pushes the songs in a certain direction - sometimes not exactly the same direction as the Swedish versions. I like to push them in my own direction which is easier when the lyrics only exist in one language

Or maybe that's not why, who knows. At least I know that I'm going badly off topic now, so I'll shut up now

Thanks for the great pics guys, it's good to read that some of you have made it to a kent concert this year and had a good time

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

HELP!!
    HELP!!
    HELP!!

Guys if any of you is going to the Kentfest can you buy me two t-shirts?? I saw the Black with the Pink Logo and the Black with the flowers... Both size XL. I can paypal you the money straight away... They will probably cost 250 SEK each (same as the clubturne)... If anybody is going or knows somebody going that would be amazing

Thank you!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    HELP!!
    HELP!!
    HELP!!

Guys if any of you is going to the Kentfest can you buy me two t-shirts?? I saw the Black with the Pink Logo and the Black with the flowers... Both size XL. I can paypal you the money straight away... They will probably cost 250 SEK each (same as the clubturne)... If anybody is going or knows somebody going that would be amazing

Thank you!
    I would expect that they will be soon available in the online shop as well (maybe except the scarf and the paint I'm sitting here at work laughing like an idiot, because they are selling paint), but if they won't, I can get them for you in Ggb (or Stockholm if you prefer to wait it out). You don't need to send money in advance, it's enough after you have received the t-shirts from me, just don't make an agreement with anyone else, because I'm a size S and while those two tees are the ones I like the most as well size XL is even too big for me to sleep in it in case I get stuck with them.
    Senast redigerat av jazzpurist den 2014-05-27 klockan 11:29. Anledning: world champion in random typos

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

I would expect that they will be soon available in the online shop as well (maybe except the scarf and the paint I'm sitting here at work laughing like an idiot, because they are selling paint), but if they won't, I can get them for you in Ggb (or Stockholm if you prefer to wait it out). You don't need to send money in advance, it's enough after you have received the t-shirts from me, just don't make an agreement with anyone else, because I'm a size S and while those two tees are the ones I like the most as well size XL is even too big for me to sleep in it in case I get stuck with them.
    Ooohhh I keep forgetting about the webshop I will keep an eye over the next days... And get back to you before the gigs. Thanks! I bought the pink tee at the clubturne but it is slightly too perfect size wise hence an XL would do me better

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I'm glad that they added more variety to the merchandise

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Anyways, here are some of my photos taken at the shows in Gothenburg & Copenhagen. What a blast for those nights and they seemed to be in a good mood. I was standing in front of Sami when in Gothenburg and he often greeted the fans and they passed the bottled water to the crowd. Music wise I have nothing to complain, the buzz sound might be the thing I can't avoid from if standing near the stage (even though I was really hoping to hear Chans, but Lilla ego moment just made my day!)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/742233...7644413722649/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/742233...7644814563921/
    (Dunno why photo upload on the forum is not working. Have uploaded those to Flickr.)
    Your photos are amazing! And the playlist looks great too. Obviously mostly new songs, but Passagerare and Socker are two favourites of mine. And Lilla ego!! I'm jealous...

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Awesome pics everyone.
    Keep them coming!

So, who is attending #KENTFEST?
    Senast redigerat av trickster den 2014-05-28 klockan 22:18.
    ett perfekt substitut

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Quite a tight schedule if you want to see all of the acts:

http://kent.nu/2014/05/28/program-kl...est-pa-ullevi/

I've seen Junip and Nina Persson live several times and they are definitely worth checking out (as are the other fine artists)!

Standard

Thanks dumblikeamoose! Just like JukkeBerry said, we have better camera nowadays hehe. I'm really happy to hear Lilla ego, didn't expect I could have the chance to hear it live since I was too late to know them. But it's cool that it seems they would love to re-present those old songs more at current tours these years. My next goal is to hear Noll live!

And for the merchandise, so that "Kent international pink" is paint, for sure? lol! They really surprise me every time, even for the merchandise haha. And I want the posters!! The one with all members in the forest.... Why would I need to travel for business during that time... :'(

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Thanks dumblikeamoose! Just like JukkeBerry said, we have better camera nowadays hehe. I'm really happy to hear Lilla ego, didn't expect I could have the chance to hear it live since I was too late to know them. But it's cool that it seems they would love to re-present those old songs more at current tours these years. My next goal is to hear Noll live!

And for the merchandise, so that "Kent international pink" is paint, for sure? lol! They really surprise me every time, even for the merchandise haha. And I want the posters!! The one with all members in the forest.... Why would I need to travel for business during that time... :'(
    Yeah, it's so great when bands perform older songs (or even *gasp* b-sides)that you don't expect to hear! Personally, I'd love to hear Välgärningar & Illdåd live...

I want the posters too! I've got a few Kent t-shirts by now, but I never bought any posters. I always kinda wanted the JAIRFM ones, the Egyptian theme that album had going on was awesome... I'm not so into the current pink merchandise (no pink paint for me I'm afraid), but I'm totally getting the Kat Von D Tigerdrottningen scarf. I love it.
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Sidan 48 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •