Sidan 46 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... SistaSista
Resultat 676 till 690 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

Yeah, in 2007 they had lots of CD's and it was a "proper" record store, the change came just a couple of years ago when they shifted focus to band merchandise and DVD's.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

HMV here is much the same now- more space is given to DVDs & merch & headphones than CDs. However, they are getting back into vinyl now, which is nice.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

I don't lament the big chain stores dropping, but it is definitley a shame to see the independents closing.

HMV's history is quite interesting, they actually began selling radiograms and TV sets, however the popularity of the 7" single in the 60's began their rise in selling records alone as a retailer. After a while other stores sold the equipment to play the records on, while HMV stopped doing so. So the fact that they now sell music related merch and headphones and such makes sense, but the DVD's and generic entertainment stuff, a little bit less so.

The issue for me now, not so much in cities, but especially in the smaller towns is that the more dedicated music fan is not represented. If you don't listen to whatever is in the charts, it's very hard to get the albums you want. Even when they do have back catalogue it is horrifically overpriced and as such, looking for records is a hell of a lot less fun. Personally, I have long stopped buying physical records, and I'm sure I heard a quote that said the internet is the greatest music store in all of history.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Nice setlist in Oslo includind the surprise omission of "Mannen i den vita hätten"!

Medlem Diephers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Nice setlist in Oslo includind the surprise omission of "Mannen i den vita hätten"!
    Can anyone post the setlist?
    Sommartid
    Jag är tystnaden och vinden
    Mitt land är ditt land, allt är fritt
    Sommartid
    Jag är lyssnaren som, som tårar
    mot din kind
    Min dröm är din…<3

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Diepher Visa inlägg
    Can anyone post the setlist?
    Here's a thread for the setlists: http://forumet.kent.nu/showthread.ph...-i-denna-tråd)
    It's free for anyone to post a list after a show, but NO discussion there (other threads for that). Only setlists.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

First time in Gothenburg and it's a lot prettier than I had thought. It helps that the sun is shining. I'm really looking forward to tonight!

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Hmmm
    I was expecting a longer setlist for the club tour.

Socker was a nice surprise. Too bad they didnt play it at the Karlstad show.
    I guess they are experimenting to see how some songs work at the shows and settle with a final setlist.

Also, I was expecting less songs from JAIRFM.

Bring back MIDVH please!!!

(and that concludes my quick commenting on the first 2 shows setlist)
    ett perfekt substitut

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    Hmmm
    I was expecting a longer setlist for the club tour.

Socker was a nice surprise. Too bad they didnt play it at the Karlstad show.
    I guess they are experimenting to see how some songs work at the shows and settle with a final setlist.

Also, I was expecting less songs from JAIRFM.

(and that concludes my quick commenting on the first 2 shows setlist)
    Mannen will be back for the #kentfest! On the 2012 club tour they didn't play 747. However, they didn't abandon this great song. A little variation doesn't hurt.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Trädgårn is a great venue located next to a park / botanical garden. Although the wooden interior reminds me of Copenhagen's Vega, it's classier and more comfortable. While you wait for the concert you can eat in the fine restaurant, select one of three bars, go into the garden or play a round of black jack.

Kent played for one hour and fourty minutes. Each song was enthusiastically received by the crowd. Sure, I missed Chans and Innan Himmlan, but Kent have way too many superb songs to fit into one set.

The three background singers really put their hearts into all of the songs, the older ones arranged for vocal enhancements. As the band were about to start 999, they realized that Martin had not made it back onstage. No idea if he took an extended toilet break, but he adressed the crowd after his return (translation please!).

An older guy who looked like a junkie version of Breaking Bad's Heisenberg seemed to be taping the show next to me...

Regarding the merchandise, this was the first show where I didn't buy anything. The unicorn and pyramid shirts don't look that good when you see them in front of you. Wearing La Belle Epoque outside of Scandinavia would be interpreted as supporting a 70s disco act. However, after the influence of a magnificent evening, I almost got the pink logo shirt. Unfortunately, my size was gone by then.

I returned to my hotel extremely happy and satisfied after a great night. Gothenburg was kind to hold back the rain until today.

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

As the band were about to start 999, they realized that Martin had not made it back onstage. No idea if he took an extended toilet break, but he adressed the crowd after his return (translation please!).
    They played the drums and guitars to bring him in, and he said something like "Was that an [insert note] you gave me?" *Jocke plays one more chord* "Ah, it was an [insert another note]".

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    Mannen will be back for the #kentfest!
    Most likely, yes! They're thinking about it, but don't take anything for granted.

Article yesterday. "Kent met the fans": http://www.gp.se/kulturnoje/1.2366627-kent-motte-fansen

Four fans got to meet Kent before the Gothenburg show yesterday to ask questions, like an interview. About "Mannen i den vita hatten":

- Nu känns det som att den låten behöver vila lite. Men vi kanske tar upp den i sommar igen, säger Sami Sirviö.

Translation:
    - Right now it feels like that song needs some rest. But we might take it back (in the set) again this summer, says Sami Sirviö.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kallt kaffe med socker Visa inlägg
    Most likely, yes! They're thinking about it, but don't take anything for granted.

Article yesterday. "Kent met the fans": http://www.gp.se/kulturnoje/1.2366627-kent-motte-fansen

Four fans got to meet Kent before the Gothenburg show yesterday to ask questions, like an interview. About "Mannen i den vita hatten":

- Nu känns det som att den låten behöver vila lite. Men vi kanske tar upp den i sommar igen, säger Sami Sirviö.

Translation:
    - Right now it feels like that song needs some rest. But we might take it back (in the set) again this summer, says Sami Sirviö.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I havent read (=used google translate) that article yet.
    Here's hoping then that the song will be back for the #KENTFEST dates.

Also, what a great experience for the fans that got meet the band and discuss with them!

Trädgårn is a great venue located next to a park / botanical garden. Although the wooden interior reminds me of Copenhagen's Vega, it's classier and more comfortable. While you wait for the concert you can eat in the fine restaurant, select one of three bars, go into the garden or play a round of black jack.

Kent played for one hour and fourty minutes. Each song was enthusiastically received by the crowd. Sure, I missed Chans and Innan Himmlan, but Kent have way too many superb songs to fit into one set.

The three background singers really put their hearts into all of the songs, the older ones arranged for vocal enhancements. As the band were about to start 999, they realized that Martin had not made it back onstage. No idea if he took an extended toilet break, but he adressed the crowd after his return (translation please!).

An older guy who looked like a junkie version of Breaking Bad's Heisenberg seemed to be taping the show next to me...

Regarding the merchandise, this was the first show where I didn't buy anything. The unicorn and pyramid shirts don't look that good when you see them in front of you. Wearing La Belle Epoque outside of Scandinavia would be interpreted as supporting a 70s disco act. However, after the influence of a magnificent evening, I almost got the pink logo shirt. Unfortunately, my size was gone by then.

I returned to my hotel extremely happy and satisfied after a great night. Gothenburg was kind to hold back the rain until today.

Thanks for the reviews. All you who get to attend the Kent shows please keep them coming.
    ett perfekt substitut

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

I know one of the four fans who got to meet Kent. He is Norwegian but speaks perfect swedish, also he is a journalist back in Norway, so I expect he came up with some great questions.

I am going tonight at Vega in Copenhagen, and can't wait! Its been quite fantastic reading the setlists and seeing a few videos on youtube.

I can't promise a review but will try and take a few pictures. I have my usual spot on the balcony where there is no pushing and great view.

Again, if anyone is going aswell, let me know and perhaps we can meet up.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

i am still buzzing. I managed to get at the front (ok left side but still...). I cannot complain with the setlist at all, i like when bands play most of the new album to promote it, the songs off TG sound even better live. I was surprised to hear 3 songs off JAIRPM too... Socker was brilliant and so was Hjarta.... and STOPPA MIG JUNI!! I did not chat to anybody unfortunately... I am not the most sociable person sometimes But it was well worth the trip... Göteborg is a truly brilliant city, and the record stores are amazing

Sidan 46 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •