Sidan 68 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 1858596061626364656667686970717273 SistaSista
Resultat 1 006 till 1 020 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    ...until my finish date on the 11th of September (where have we heard that date before?)...
    uhm... let me guess... it's the date where one of my kolleagues gets married this year.
    Quote: "So everybody will remind our weddingday" -.-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Medlem citronkvistens avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2008

Standard

I am sick, slept from 4 pm yesterday to 6 pm today. Or I didn't sleep all the time, but I was resting all that time, with my eyes closed. And tomorrow I have to stand in front of my whole school, telling about the place I come from... I don't know if I'll be able to stand for the five minutes I need to talk, and I don't even know where I come from :/

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

citronkvisten: Sorry to hear about you being sick. I hope you're feeling better now.

I don't know why I'm still awake. Hockey has started and I'm so excited. Even if my boys can't win a game right now. It's ok though, they have only played 2 games so far.

Hysterectomy went well physically. Mentally, I'm a mess. Hormones got me all messed up. :/ It's no fun!

I regret taking this semester off. I have too much time to think. I liked staying busy. Even if it was stressful at times.

Yeah, that's about it. Excited about the new album. I need to wash my car and get a Halloween costume. Should be a good Halloween!
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Going to try and see Paranormal Activity in 8 hours! I hope it's worth the hype!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4dXTG6fIk8

Standard

The Nobel Peace Prize goes to... Obama!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

I'm getting pumped about seeing Muse and U2 in Houston tomorrow... should be a good show. Not to mention a few days off of work will be fantastic.

So... today is a good day.
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Standard

ive got tickets for all 4 sthlm gigs. quite surreal. now i'm going to arrange the plan for the sthlm trip, it's been 4 yrs since my stay there for tour 19!!!

Standard

I'd love to see Muse live some day. A shame and also ironic that they chose to play with U2 (I don't have anything against U2 musically but I'm convinced that they work for the illuminati. You should look into the occultic reasoning for their 'claw' stage).
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Ah finally registered for Spring classes. Going to be super busy!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I felt a bit sick the last two days, but todays it's much better.
    So I WILL go to the basketballgame tonight here in Bonn and cheer for my guys!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Standard

muse is to play here next month but i couldn't get any ticket
    (well, that was quite expensive )

and now that makes me a bit sad.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av anfvktm Visa inlägg
    muse is to play here next month but i couldn't get any ticket
    (well, that was quite expensive )

and now that makes me a bit sad.
    Aww I'm sure you'll get to see them some other time

I'm extremely bored and frustrated... Got exam week which means a whole week doing nothing but working on a take home exam. And my interest in the subject is about 0, I want to switch studies anyway, I want to go out, have fun and burn the exam.

Good news is that my mom told me she received my ticket for Muse in June back in NL... very excited because I missed them when they played in Copenhagen.

Standard

Hi there guys
    I am rather new to this forum and I am trying to get my self a wee bit around it. Cheers to everyone Kent fans in "other languages" ... My name is Corrado, I'm 34, I'm Italian and I live in Glasgow ... and I've been a Kent fan since I saw 747 on Video Music Italy back in 1996 ... Oh gosh
    And well cheers everybody!

And btw Im doing fine today

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

*waves* hello Corrado, welcome to the forum. I'm in Glasgow too. I hope you can understand us Glaswegians ok!
    coloursatnight

Standard

Hello stars

I have been in Glasgow for nearly 7 years and I work in Coatbridge (enuff said) ... I can tell you I definitely understand Glaswegian

Sidan 68 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 1858596061626364656667686970717273 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •