Sidan 6 av 17 FörstaFörsta 12345678910111213141516 ... SistaSista
Resultat 76 till 90 av 245

Ämne: Tigerdrottningen & La Belle Epoque

Erfaren medlem namokabs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

There's a difference between having your own personal interpretation/associations and speculating about Jocke's thoughts behind the title/lyrics. The Berlin connection is a bit farfetched as a Jocke speculation (although possible), but interesting enough as a personal interpretation. For sure, this issue isn't serious enough to get upset about.
    När ni äntligen kan se vem som drar i alla trådar
    Så blir ni aldrig rädda mer
    När ni äntligen kan se kejsaren stå naken
    Så vänder allt igen

Jag går ensam genom mörkret
    /Jo©ke\

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Just came across this link at Amazon for the cd of Tigerdrottningen.

Now, before I get all excited and pre-order, I'm reminding myself that Amazon kept putting back the release date of a previous kent pre-order of mine. And then it was finally cancelled, and I had to order from Sweden. BUT, it's a good sign to see the listing for Tigerdrottningen on the site, and hopefully the download will be available too.
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

It's on Amazon Germany as well (http://www.amazon.de/Tigerdrottninge...gerdrottningen). However, only as an import. As in the past, iTunes will make it available quicker. "La Belle Epoque" was released by iTunes in Germany on the same day as in Sweden.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Does anyone know where I can order the 7" single for "La Belle Epoque"? It sold out pretty quickly on CDON and Bengans unfortunately and my order on Ginza just got cancelled :S Are there any other online Swedish music retailers or anywhere else online where I can get one? It's a long shot, but does anyone have an extra copy?! I have almost all of their physical singles and I am gutted that I missed out on this one even though I pre-ordered it.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Sorry to hear your order got cancelled. I don't know of any other online Swedish retailers, but you could try emailing Pet Sounds in Stockholm to see of they plan to get any copies in, or there's always Tradera (Swedish ebay), once the 7" has been released- a copy might end up on there, although not everyone on Tradera is willing to post outside Sweden. You could post in the buy/sell area of the forum, and see if anyone here has one to sell.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

It's less than 3 weeks to the release of Tigerdrottningen. Has anyone here placed their order for the CD/ Vinyl from Swedish retailers?
    I've had a look at the 3 main record store sites, and thought I'd put up some info for anyone who might be interested:

Ginza
    CD 149Kr
    Vinyl 179kr

The CD is showing with free postage (fraktfritt), but I have a feeling that this would only apply within Sweden.

Here is Ginza's delivery details page for Europe- it's in English. Postage varies depending on which country in Europe it's going to. 149kr to the UK, for example.

Bengans
    CD 149kr (web price)
    Vinyl 189kr (web price, otherwise 209kr)

Here is Bengans delivery details page, note it's one price for shipping to the rest of the world (outside the Nordics) 145kr - it's in English too.

CDON.com
    CD 17.95 Euros
    Vinyl 21.95 Euros

Here is the CDON delivery details page, CDON charge 4.95 Euros postage. The price of the CD/ Vinyl & shipping are in Euros because the site knows I'm viewing it from outside Sweden.

Here is the link to Amazon UK for the CD, currently priced at £20.99 (was previously £17.46), with free super saver delivery. Not sure if it will include AutoRip in the price.

Nothing is showing on iTunes yet. When it does, I'll update this with a link.

*Just some additional info. The release date for the vinyl is showing as 1 week later (9th May) than the CD (30th April). The vinyl is also 2LP! Just be aware that the CD may (will probably) ship to you before the vinyl if you order both together. As these Bengans/ Ginza charge fairly high postage, it's worthwhile ordering more than 1 item for the flat fee postage. CDON is also a flat fee, but much more reasonable.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2014-04-28 klockan 09:01.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

I think there's usually a symbol if it includes autorip on Amazon....

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Yeah, it usually sits over the album cover image- and there's no cover image yet. And it will say below the price, but as this is an import, I'm unsure it it will come with it. Amazon are finally selling JÄIRMFM (with 2-4 week shipping ), and there's no autorip with that, probably because Amazon don't sell the MP3 version of the album.

Ah, here's an Autorip example:

autorip.JPG
    (it's a good album!)
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2014-04-11 klockan 10:57.
    coloursatnight

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    *Just some additional info. The release date for the vinyl is showing as 1 week later (9th May) than the CD (30th April). The vinyl is also 2LP!
    kent.nu posted this on Facebook 4th April: "Vinylversion av Tigerdrottningen blir tyvärr försenad och kommer släppas den 9 maj. Orsaken är att det råkade bli en dubbelvinyl."
    Translation: "The vinyl version of Tigerdrottningen is sadly delayed and will be released 9th May. The reason is that it happened to become a double vinyl."

(Though I actually interpreted it that the double vinyl was a mistake and that they had to make new copies. But did they actually mean that it was supposed to be a double and therefore took longer time? Feeling confused, haha. I see CDON has a tracklisting for the vinyl as a double so I guess I read it wrong. Some people wanted to buy the wrong pressings, I guess they interpreted it wrong also. )
    Senast redigerat av DanielOlin den 2014-04-11 klockan 12:26.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I only knew that the vinyl was delayed because kentjunkie (frippe99) posted about it on twitter. There's nothing on the homepage about it, and I don't have facebook.
    Double vinyl is nice, though! (ok, you have to get up and change the record more often, but it allows for better sound quality)
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Angry

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Does anyone know where I can order the 7" single for "La Belle Epoque"? It sold out pretty quickly on CDON and Bengans unfortunately and my order on Ginza just got cancelled :S Are there any other online Swedish music retailers or anywhere else online where I can get one? It's a long shot, but does anyone have an extra copy?! I have almost all of their physical singles and I am gutted that I missed out on this one even though I pre-ordered it.

Funny you say that... My order with CDON got cancelled *this morning* although I placed the order seconds after kent posted the news on Facebook... I am raging!!!! I tried to google and everything but nothing... I wonder if the vinyl release has been cancelled... If not be prepared to spend money on tradera

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

My order status was updated to "Shipped" today so I don't think the release could have been cancelled. Edit: Yes it is released and has reached the stores!

You could try this site: http://www.hotstuff.se/la-belle-epoque/31765
    They had some copies earlier at least.
    Senast redigerat av DanielOlin den 2014-04-14 klockan 17:46.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    Funny you say that... My order with CDON got cancelled *this morning* although I placed the order seconds after kent posted the news on Facebook... I am raging!!!! I tried to google and everything but nothing... I wonder if the vinyl release has been cancelled... If not be prepared to spend money on tradera
    Have seen a photo of someone's copy of LBE on Twitter. It exists. The cover is slightly different to the digital release. Not wanting to spoil it for anyone waiting for theirs in the post, I won't say how it's different!
    Pretty poor that CDON chose to cancel your order today, though. Have you tried emailing their customer service?
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

A friend of mine has just received 2 copies of the 7" and I have ordered from the same place today. Have also ordered from 2 other places. So in case I have 3 copies, I will let you know. And my price won't be more than what I paid for them

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hello kazz! As I said on Twitter earlier, it's very kind of you not to profit from any bonus copies you get!
    coloursatnight

Sidan 6 av 17 FörstaFörsta 12345678910111213141516 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •