Sidan 20 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... SistaSista
Resultat 286 till 300 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Ah! Arranging the trip details is such a riddle!
    You guys think that the Stockholm show will sell out very fast? (like within an hour or so)
    The Gotenburg is still available which gives hope but travelling within the country is pretty expensive (checked both trains and swebus).
    Senast redigerat av trickster den 2012-02-23 klockan 16:27.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hi

No idea how quick this will sell out, but I just checked back on kent.nu and the summer tickets for 2010 went on sale friday 26th february and I reserved my tickets the next day, and sent payment for them on the Monday- I could have sworn I left it a few weeks after they went on sale before I bought them, but my bank transfer was on March 1st. I'm sure it didn't sell out until nearer the time of the concert (I checked the ticnet site afterwards), and I guess this will be roughtly the same size as Långholmsparken. (3-4000, it was hard to tell, could even have been more than that, I'm short, so I don't see much anyway!)

The Gothenburg one has been on sale for a couple of months, and as you say, tickets are still available. It's really hard to judge just how many people these outdoor concets will hold, when it's indoors, you can usually find the capacity of the venues online somewhere. If there were only Gothenburg & Stockholm available, it would certainly be tricky to get tickets, but as there are quite a few gigs around sweden & norway (and a few in Finland and denmark too), you should have a better chance of getting tickets. Ticnet will probably go into meltdown tomorrow morning when all these tickets go on sale!

I'm coming around to the idea of going to Stockholm in august, it doesn't really fit in with my holiday plans, so it will likely just be a very quick trip. We'll see what happens!

ps- SJ train tickets come down in price around 90 days before travel. sometimes you can get some good deals if you don't want mind travelling at unpopular times.
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Yeah it is very hard to tell.
    I guess we ll find out tomorrow.

Thanks for that 90 days tip.
    I checked that indeed around 90 days beforehand you get very good prices on trains so Gotenburg is back in the game!
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Morning trickster

Hope you manage to get your ticket(s?), hopefully the e-ticket thing will work.
    Not long until the sale starts....eeeek!

Let us know how you get on/ what tickets you get!
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

I'm going to Stockholm!

Tickets went through no problems whatsoever. Can't wait now, soooooo excited! Best get booking my flight and hotel.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Wooohooo!

Can I ask, how did you pay? And was it an e-ticket you got?

I'm sitting in work, and my friend is going to try for tickets for us.
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Indeed, everything went smoothly for Stockholm & Malmö! It had to because I had already booked the flights. Regarding Stockholm hotels, why do so many offer "cabin rooms" without windows?

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Yeah, the only option offered to me was the e-ticket. I used my Visa credit card, which was accepted straight away. It did say they'd only accept Nordic American Express cards though. I hope I did everything right! :-)

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hey, lucky you!

Yeah, cabin rooms are good for those 'on a budget' or those who are just stopping overnight before changing flights. I couldn't sleep in one, I need daylight!
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av more heat than light Visa inlägg
    Yeah, the only option offered to me was the e-ticket. I used my Visa credit card, which was accepted straight away. It did say they'd only accept Nordic American Express cards though. I hope I did everything right! :-)
    If you got the e-ticket, then you've got it!

I've only got a visa debit.... it had better work!
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

No problems with Mastercard either. However, there was a "service charge" of 35 Kr which made the total come to 485 Kr.

The nasty thing about cabin rooms is that they aren't that much cheaper than the normal rooms. Luckily, most hotels aren't sold out yet.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Ha ha, no problems for me, I can sleep anywhere! ;-)

The tickets appear in my order history on Ticnet, so I'm happy everything went through OK. Can't access the PDF file yet, but I guess that's just because the tickets aren't available yet or something. Heh heh, I'm not even sure how much I've paid yet, need to do a currency calculation lol.

EDIT - Scratch that, I can now see my tickets. WOO HOO! :-)
    Senast redigerat av more heat than light den 2012-02-23 klockan 09:18.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av more heat than light Visa inlägg
    Ha ha, no problems for me, I can sleep anywhere! ;-)

The tickets appear in my order history on Ticnet, so I'm happy everything went through OK. Can't access the PDF file yet, but I guess that's just because the tickets aren't available yet or something. Heh heh, I'm not even sure how much I've paid yet, need to do a currency calculation lol.
    I think you'll get emailed a ticket in pdf format to print out.

The Swedish kronor to the pound is just over 10, so tickets are roughly £45 each. Expensive, but it is kent. It's not like we get many chances to see them, certainly not here in the uk, It kills me that they played in Glasgow (when they were promoting the english stuff) before I knew about them!

If anyone needs any stockholm help, just ask.
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Malmö for me
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    It's not like we get many chances to see them, certainly not here in the uk, It kills me that they played in Glasgow (when they were promoting the english stuff) before I knew about them!
    I shouldn't worry too much. I saw them in the UK and there was very little atmosphere or excitement. The croud was almost completely indifferent. At least seeing them in Scandinavia you're guaranteed a great show.

Sidan 20 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •