Sidan 18 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... SistaSista
Resultat 256 till 270 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

just to keep the thread on topic, firth, if you want to read a bit more about my jury duty, click here
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Latest news at kent.nu:
    The TV series 'PSL på festival' on swedish channel SVT2 on Tuesday at 22.45 will show an interview with Jocke Berg and a live version of 'Utan dina andetag' from the Peace & Love festival.
    coloursatnight

Standard

It seems kent.nu haven't updated its news entry. The Grammis 2011 has announced the nominee list and surprisingly Kent only got nominated for Group of the year by the new album En Plats I Solen...! No Lyrics of the year nor album of the year...

http://www.expressen.se/noje/1.22537...a-grammis-2011

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Firth, it seems kent.nu has now caught up with you on the news on the Grammi's.

The awards will take place on January 17th at Kungliga Operan in Stockholm.

Up with kent in the 'group of the year' category are:
    * Dungen
    * Hästpojken
    * Johnossi
    * The Radio Dept.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Congratulations to kent, who have just won 3 Gaffa prizes:

Swedish ablbum of the year: En plats i solen
    Swedish band of the year: Kent
    Swedish hit of the year: Skisser för sommaren

you can read (in swedish) who won the other awards here
    coloursatnight

Standard

Congrats Kent!

You can see the short interview from GAFFA magazine pdf version. Just slide to P.20
    http://-www.e-pages.dk/gaffa/2011-1-SE/
    There is one fact they mentioned which got me kind of sad though. They said there won't be any kent event/album release in 2011. But well they do need a break after a very hard working year in 2010!

Also, I got to hear from friends that Jocke & Martin seem to own a monthly radio show in the US?
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesblade...icle8377376.ab
    At first I thought it might be rerun of their special interview and DJ set they did when they were in NY for Röd release party. But it seems it is a brand new show? and according to aftonbladet, the premiere was just aired last night?

Anyone had clue about this radio show and can share the recording with us?? Thanks!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Congrats Kent!

You can see the short interview from GAFFA magazine pdf version. Just slide to P.20
    http://-www.e-pages.dk/gaffa/2011-1-SE/
    There is one fact they mentioned which got me kind of sad though. They said there won't be any kent event/album release in 2011. But well they do need a break after a very hard working year in 2010!
    I thought I'd do a quick translation of the interview mentioned above by firth, it's a pdf, you can't run it through google translate! Markus is answering the questions from Gaffa:

Congratulations on the Gaffa prizes! What is your reaction and how will you thank the readers who voted for you?
    -We are extremely pleased and proud to win these prizes, it keeps you warm in the winter cold. Thanks to all who have voted for us, we're not worthy.

What has been the most positive experience for you musically during 2010?
    - The tour in the summer which felt as clear as a bell from the beginning to the end. It was also fun that we could record and release En plats i solen between the winter and the summer. We had a fantastic flow of work the whole year.

What has been the most negative experience for you musically during 2010?
    - Hard to find anything, but when our stage computer messed up during a gig in the spring tour, it wasn't perhaps the best. But these things happen, and it won't happen again.

What will you do in 2011?
    - Nothing!
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2011-01-10 klockan 20:09. Anledning: a little typo: sloppy typing on a monday morning!
    coloursatnight

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

I moved some posts about the radio show from this topic to Kent Files on Sirius. Posts are always inserted in their chronological position, so it might look a bit weird, but I hope it's ok. For further discussions on the radio show, use the Kent Files on Sirius topic.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

some news:

Jocke’s brother, Adam Berg has won an award at the Gothenburg International Film Festival his short film, In.
    The music for the film was created by Martin & Jocke.

Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2011-01-31 klockan 13:10.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Not technically news (from kent.nu), but you can listen to one of the songs Jocke & Martin have made with Erik Hassle at aftonbladet: 'Are you leaving'

EDIT- just updating the post to say that the news of the single release has now been posted at kent.nu. The song is released today in Sweden, and the mini-album is released on 23 March.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2011-02-16 klockan 10:03.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Latest news:

Swedish Jazz grand old man, Svante Thuresson, releases an album in April called “Regionala nyheter: Stockholmsdelen” (Regional news: Stockholms areas).

On the album is a collection of songs with a Stockholm theme, by artists like Olle Ljungström, Mauro Scocco, Eric Gadd and Tomas Andersson Wij. And kent.
    Svante made a very delicate version of the kent song, Columbus which you can download free from Svantes Facebook page.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Some Erik Hassle news

In the Friday issue of the New York Post, Erik Hassle’s mini-album ‘Mariefred Sessions’ which Jocke and Martin produced and co-wrote with Erik, got a great review.

Journalist Jarett Wieselman called the album “one of the most dynamic and repeatable mini-albums I’ve ever heard”

Read the whole article here
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

news!

In the new issue of Swedish fashion magazine SYLEBY, Sami interviews his favourite Swedish female singer, Britta Persson.
    Although it is Sami who asks the questions, you also get to find out somethings about Sami and kent in the interview.
    Do you know which punk bank kent has toured with, or the dress code for kent at gigs?

The new issue of STYLEBY is in (Swedish) stores next week, and there will also be an iPad version to download at the App store.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Some news...Interview with Adam Berg

In Eskilstuna, there is a local magazine which gives information on the development of the inner city, and in issue number 3, which comes out this weekend, there is an interview with Adam Berg (Jocke’s brother), who has made a few of kent’s videos. Adam now lives in Los Angeles and works mostly making adverts.

In the interview, you will get to know which type of films Adam and Jocke made in their parents garden at home in Slagsta. They weren’t nice films, we can reveal.

If you don’t live in Eskilstuna, and can’t get hold of the magazine, you can read the interview (in Swedish) here.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

kent have changed record company and have signed a new deal with Universal music.
    you can read more here
    coloursatnight

Sidan 18 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •