Sidan 23 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista
Resultat 331 till 345 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

And how about a single tracklist? Any b-sides? Do any of you guys know?

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kurvitz Visa inlägg
    And how about a single tracklist? Any b-sides? Do any of you guys know?
    No b-sides for "999" according to Joakim Berg himself. http://forumet.kent.nu/showthread.ph...=1#post1056237

And physical single delayed, released April 25 (according to some record stores online today). Same date as the album. Info to come on kent.nu, I hope.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Um, well...
    Not had time for a proper look at the swedish part of the forum, but Jocke has replied to kallt kaffe and said that there are no new songs as b-sides.
    It's download only at the moment (999 only) and now some record shops are showing 25 april as the release date for the physical cd/ 7" vinyl release (same day as the album).

Edit, you beat me to it kk!
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

Not that I want to be a sourpuss, but one has to admit - it would have been EVEN MORE awesome, if there were some b-sides on the disc. Just as the "Ismael/Varje gang..." single would have had, you know, a reason to exist if there was something new on it. As it was, releasing two songs off an album people already have is not "the kent way". (The kent way being "Palace och Main" and "Max 500" and the amazing new tracks you got with those. All FOUR of them.)

Since this is the lead single, people are going to buy it anyway. But still - didn't the fans have a problem with "Den döda vinkeln" having no b-sides on it? Since this has apparently become a modus operandi, I'm wondering if the swedish side of the forum has voiced any concern over it?

Now that Consumer Protection Services has had its whiny say, let me add that the new song, "999", is a good one. Do I detect a hint of "Hall Ditt Huvud Högt"?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Here are the song titles.

Here are the titles of the ten songs which appear on the album Jag är inte rädd för mörkret.

1. 999
    2. Petroleum
    3. Isis & Bast
    4. Jag ser dig (I see you)
    5. Tänd på (Set fire)
    6. Beredd på allt (Prepared for everything)
    7. Ruta 1 (Box 1)
    8. Färger på natten (Colours in the night)
    9. Låt dom komma (Let them come)
    10. Hänsyn (Consideration)
    coloursatnight

Standard

I don't understand the point of releasing or buying a single in the digital world unless it has new tracks or something. It's a bit strange and I never really bother with them....I'll just treat the bonus song they have on the front page as the b-side lol.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ett år utan sommar

A little bonus song which didn't come with the album.

http://soundcloud.com/kenttheband/ke...n-sommar-bonus

Happy weekend!

Kent in a bottle

In May you will be able to buy Kent Edizione at Systembolaget. (Sweden's state alcohol shop)

Kent Edizione consists of a red table wine, a better white and red prestige wine.

All carefully selected by Kent.

And a couple of quotes from the article included in the news about the wine...

We felt it was time to make the first really good artist wine, says Jocke Berg, but stresses that the band are not themselves involved in the production of wines. We have chosen three different wines that we like. The wine making skill we leave entirely to Tua Rita, that is the whole point, he says.

We wanted to do a table wine, too, continues Jocke. We've found that sometimes it can be incredibly liberating to drink a simple but good table wine, from a large glass, drinking in big gulps. It does not need to always be so serious.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Pre-booking links

Here are a few little links for those who haven’t pre-booked the forthcoming album.

Bengans – campaign site

CDON – jewelcase
    CDON – vinyl
    CDON – digipack
    CDON – CD-single
    CDON – vinyl-single

Ginza – jewelcase
    Ginza – vinyl
    Ginza – digipack
    Ginza – CD-single
    Ginza – vinyl-single 7″
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-04-03 klockan 15:40.
    coloursatnight

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Kent holds press conference

Prior to each album release, it is often the case that artists give a number of interviews. Kent takes this time a different approach and invites you to a large joint press conference where both traditional media and new media such as blogs are very welcome.

- The idea is to invite everyone instead of having to exclude people, says Sandra Nordin, director of Kent's PR, to Dagens Media.

Those of you who have a relatively serious blog, are freelancing or run a fan page for Kent are invited to apply for accreditation and access to the press conference with your questions. The press conference will take place on April 24 at Berns in Stockholm. Last day to apply for accreditation is April 16.

Here is the actual invitation, click on it to get to the notification and then wait for confirmation that you got a place at the press conference.
    http://awb.se/event/kent

Kent forum at the press conference

KRM will represent Kent forum at the press conference. If you have any questions for Kent, you can post them in this topic.

Questions will be asked if there is time and if they are relevant. Avoid questions about other albums, coming albums etc. Focus on "Jag är inte rädd för mörkret", the upcoming tour, the band in general etc. Last day to post questions is Monday April 23.
    Senast redigerat av utomjording den 2012-04-09 klockan 13:27.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Thanks Utomjording. Sounds like a great opportunity, we'll need to come up with some really interesting questions for the band.

No actual translation in this post, but am I the only one seeing kent.nu without the red banner?
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    No actual translation in this post, but am I the only one seeing kent.nu without the red banner?
    Nope, same here!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Maybe they're changing the homepage banner to tie in with the new album and be less 'Röd'-styled? They've already changed their little twitter/facebook icon from red & white to cream & black, so who knows? The rather large text looks a bit odd (in my opinion) if it's staying like that.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Well, the red banner is back, so the homepage looks fine again. Some news (it might only apply in Sweden, though):

kent special at itunes

iTunes now has a special page for kent. There you can prebook the new album and also buy the older albums for a good price (only 45 kr for most).

Take the opportunity to prebook and complete your kent collection now.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ok, can someone please confirm I translated the title of the book correctly? My little tired brain had to think really hard about that one!

Kent Waldersten - Lägg er inte i! (Don't You Interfere!)

When Sweden's biggest rock band release a new album it is the event of the year in music Sweden: 25th April they release Jag är inte rädd för mörkret. At the same time comes a book we have never seen before.
    Kent Waldersten - Lägg er inte i! (Don't you interfere) is an intimate cosmic meeting between music, art, design and book printing.
    In close collaboration with the band, the artist Jesper Waldersten has created a masterpiece, equally beautiful and with many depths like kent's music. In text and above all pictures and photos, Jesper Waldersten interprets the band, the new album and their work during the recording of it.
    The result is a totelly fantastic book which will be loved by not only kents fans but also by book lovers and Jesper Walderstens followers.

"Are you coming with us, we're going for eight days?"
    I got to follow the band during 17 intensive days and nights in November 2011 in an old factory just outside Saint Remy in Provence for the recording of 'the disc with more titles than songs'. On the way home I had terrible diarrhoea. This man has had fun, been inspired, when the throttle has been wide open, when the maple doors fluttered in the wind.
    Right for me perhaps or...
    Right for you!"

Jesper Waldersten

http://www.kentwaldersten.com/

kent-waldersten-omslag-500px-388x500.jpg

kent-waldersten-huvud.png

kent-waldersten-jag-ser-dig.jpg

The book is out 5th May
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I've not had time recently to keep the twitter thread updated (damn work getting in the way of kent!), but there has been some posts by Jesper Waldersten with the tag #kentwaldersten with images attached to them. It makes sense I link to the images here, since the book has now been announced.

kentwaldersten1.jpg

kentwaldersten2.jpg

kentwaldersten3.jpg

kentwaldersten4.jpg

kentwaldersten5.jpg
    coloursatnight

Sidan 23 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •