Sidan 29 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 1920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista
Resultat 421 till 435 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

This is the best news of the year so far!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Yes, yes, yes and yes again!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Since we were discussing this over on the other threads, I should keep this page updated with the news

La Belle Epoque- single cover

So here is the cover art of the single La Belle Epoque.
    The single is released on Wednesday 12th March. The album is released, as we previously said on April 30th.

La.Belle_.Epoque-500x500.jpg
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

There's a fair bit of news from the site that I need to add to this thread, but the last few days have been really busy for me, and I guess most folk got the news through other threads, or twitter or facebook anyway. Just to keep things in order, here goes:

La Belle Epoque- Reviews

Anders Nunstedt from Expressen newspaper gave the single 5/5.

Markus Larsson from Aftonbladet newspaper gave the single 4/5.

La Belle Epoque- Lyrics

Here is the lyrics for La Belle Epoque, direct from Jocke's notebook:

notebook_small.JPG

La Belle Epoque- Lyrics Video

La Belle Epoque- Vinyl Single

La Belle Epoque will be released as a limited edition (1000) 7" vinyl single on April 12th. The B-side will be a instrumental version of La Belle Epoque. No other physical versions of the single will be released.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2014-03-14 klockan 13:40. Anledning: attachment issues....
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem Fast Forwards avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    ---artwork---
    Now that is great!! Just what I was looking for to make some cool wallpapers and stuff, thanks!
    Du log genom fräknarna
    med tårar i ögonen
    Allt fanns i ögonen
    Allt finns i ögonen

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Fast Forward Visa inlägg
    Now that is great!! Just what I was looking for to make some cool wallpapers and stuff, thanks!
    All the original links are at kent.nu, but I thought it would be nice to post them here too. I had a nightmare with the links & images though- forum kept logging me out & my links to the images became invalid, and just when I had it all sorted (or so I thought!)- it tells me I could only upload 5 images & I had six!

*edit- the wallpapers aren't my artwork- just to clarify.
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem Fast Forwards avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

All the original links are at kent.nu, but I thought it would be nice to post them here too. I had a nightmare with the links & images though- forum kept logging me out & my links to the images became invalid, and just when I had it all sorted (or so I thought!)- it tells me I could only upload 5 images & I had six!

*edit- the wallpapers aren't my artwork- just to clarify.
    Yeah, I noticed now... (Rarely check the main site, just browse the forum). Anyway nice to have them posted here too, I can imagine it was a nightmare yes.
    Du log genom fräknarna
    med tårar i ögonen
    Allt fanns i ögonen
    Allt finns i ögonen

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Kent arranges 1 day festivals in the summer - #KENTFEST

2014 is the year when the Nordics' biggest rock band goes from being on stage themselves to arranging their own mini festival! #KENTFEST is here!

In the summer we welcome kent fans from the whole of the Nordics to two own-preduced festivals, with kent ont he stage, of course.

#KENTFEST is not a normal festival, but the bands own vision of how a perfect festival should be. The public will be welcomed during a a whole day in kents world where in addition to fantastic music there will also be an event beyond the usual. Food, drink, activities and exemplairy service! #KENTFEST puts the visitor in first place!

The festivals will be large, but not enormous, but the heart will be in the right place- and very affordable. As well as kent, there will be other artists who kent invite, who they like a lot. So farm Nina Persson, Junip and Tove Lo have said yes to their invitiations. More artists to follow.

If you want to join in the conversation about the event, use the hashtag #KENTFEST on Twiiter, Instagram and Facebook.

#KENTFEST will be preceeded by a few exclusive club gigs to celebrate the bands new album which is released on April 30th.

The dates for the club tour are::
    8 May – Oslo (N), Sentrum Scene
    9 May – Karlstad, Nöjesfabriken
    10 May – Gothenburg, Trädgår’n
    13 May – Copenhagen, Stora Vega
    14 May – Lund, Mejeriet

The dates for #KENTFEST are:
    1 June – Göteborg, Ullevi
    15 June – Stockholm, Gärdet

#KENTFEST is the bands only concerts in Sweden this summer

Tickets

Tickets to the club dates go on sale 24 March 10am (Swedish time) at http://www.eventim.se/
    Ticket price: 525 kr + booking fee

Tickets to #KENTFEST go on sale 25 March at 9am (Swedish time) at http://www.ticnet.se/
    Ticket price: 550 kr + Ticnets booking fee
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

#KENTFEST- Tickeks on sale Tuesday 25th March 9.00 (swedish time)

I'm not going to translate all the news story, it's basically just a reminder that tickets for the 2 #kentfest gigs in Gothenburgh & Stockholm go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am Swedish time.
    All the info is in the post above this one.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

(sorry this news is a bit late!)

Just a quick post to mention that some more artists have been added to the #kentfest gigs in Gothenburg & Stockholm- NONONO, Beatrice Eli, Elliphant and Alina Devecerski.

#KENTFEST – 1 June – Göteborg, Ullevi
    KENT
    Junip
    Nina Persson
    Tove Lo
    NONONO
    Beatrice Eli
    Alina Devecerski
    More artists to be announced

#KENTFEST – 15 June – Stockholm, Gärdet
    KENT
    Junip
    Nina Persson
    Tove Lo
    Elliphant
    Beatrice Eli
    Alina Devecerski
    More artists to be announced

Note that NONONO are playing Gothenburg but not Stockholm and Elliphant are playing Stockholm and not Gothenburg.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

You could win a set of 2 numbered Tigerdrottningen posters.

All you have to do is find and take a picture of the 2 posters (shown in the picture on the main page) or a picture of your own Tigerdrottningen and post them on twitter or instagram with the tag #mintigerdrottningen

Kent will choose their 50 favourites and the winners will recieve a set of 2 posters (one with Tigerdrottningen, one with the name kent) which will be numbered by hand 1-50 (without knowing who gets which numbered set). The winning pictures will be shown on kent.nu and https://tagboard.com/mintigerdrottning. Your profile must be public for your entry to be included in the competition. Competition open 1-14 May.
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

You could win a set of 2 numbered Tigerdrottningen posters.

All you have to do is find and take a picture of the 2 posters (shown in the picture on the main page) or a picture of your own Tigerdrottningen and post them on twitter or instagram with the tag #mintigerdrottningen

Kent will choose their 50 favourites and the winners will recieve a set of 2 posters (one with Tigerdrottningen, one with the name kent) which will be numbered by hand 1-50 (without knowing who gets which numbered set). The winning pictures will be shown on kent.nu and https://tagboard.com/mintigerdrottning. Your profile must be public for your entry to be included in the competition. Competition open 1-14 May.
    Stjärnor, I think you deserve to win a set for your nail art ;-)

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Aw, thanks Jukke! I've only recently started doing 'art' on my nails, I usually just paint them normally like most people! (I had easter nails for Easter weekend)
    The nails were planned as soon as I saw the album artwork weeks ago. It's one thing seeing an idea in your head, but transferring that to tiny canvases (my nails, and I have small hands- my middle nail is about 1cm sq!) and getting the polish to do what you want is another thing.
    Saying that I'm really pleased with how these turned out. The first attempt on my left hand was too silvery and not 'dark' (emotionally) enough. Perfectionist, me?
    coloursatnight

Sidan 29 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 1920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •