Sidan 26 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista
Resultat 376 till 390 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Nice video, got to say it made me sick slightly as I just missed out on going Hopefully there will be a next time....

Standard

Decent song still, I like Berredd Pa Allt more but that video is pretty boring. My opinion if you're already a big band....make a good video or don't make one. It was also a bit strange for a live video for some reason. Anyways, they probably didn't give it much importance so I don't wanna either, not a big deal, just a video.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I really like the video, I was expecting a straight 'live' video, but the little behind the scenes/ soundcheck moments were nice, and when it goes from black and white to colour, wow! Maybe it's just extra special for me since I was there.
    coloursatnight

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Decent song still, I like Berredd Pa Allt more but that video is pretty boring. My opinion if you're already a big band....make a good video or don't make one. It was also a bit strange for a live video for some reason. Anyways, they probably didn't give it much importance so I don't wanna either, not a big deal, just a video.
    This. .

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Kent nominated for the Gaffaprize 2012

kent have been nominated for the music magazine Gaffa's award, the Gaffapriset. Established in 2010, the prize is given to bands and artists that they think have accounted for the year's largest musical contributions.

Now it is up to you to vote. Voting closes November 21st. (You have to register to vote)
    Vote here!
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I'm a bit behind on the news, sorry guys, I've been busy off the computer recently...

kent nominated for P3 Guld - vote now!

On January 19th next year it is time for P3 Guld (a Swedish radio station) to celebrate Swedish music. Kent are nominated in the category for Årets Grupp (group of the year).

(the following info about the voting will probably only apply to those in Sweden)

The voting is open now and you can vote until January 4th. You vote via SMS and you can vote TWICE in every category. To vote send an SMS with the text guld grupp2 to 72250. Do it two times!

Sami remixes Sofia Talvik's Christmas single

Sofia Talvik has released a nice Christmas single which is free to download from her homepage.

Sami has remixed the song which is called "One last wish for Christmas" which can also be downloaded free.

You can listen to both of the songs (and download) from the kent homepage.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

kent Grammi nominated

Yesterday the nominations for the 2013 Grammis were announced. kent are nominated for Årets rock (rock album of the year) and Jocke is nominated for Årets textförfattare (songwriter of the year).

The Grammis are held on 20th February 2013 at Cirkus in Stockholm.

See all the nominations at Grammis.se
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-12-19 klockan 16:17. Anledning: spelling
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

More Christmas music from Sami

Two weeks ago we wrote that had Sami remixed Sofia Talviks Christmas single. Now the good Sami has been at it again. This time him and Ulrich Bermsjö have recorded a really tranquil Christmas song which is called Gently Now.

Sami says:
    Ulrich and I went into my studio with the thought that we wanted to do a Christmas song our way. A very simple challenge. I have written the song together with Ulrich.

Sami has also mixed and produced the song. It is available from today on Spotify. You can also listen through the Spotify widget in the original article at kent.nu
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

OK my now basic Swedish tells me of a new song on New Years?!!!! How exciting!!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av .namnlös Visa inlägg
    OK my now basic Swedish tells me of a new song on New Years?!!!! How exciting!!
    Yip , it was recorded on Decemeber 17-18 and is called 'Ingen Kunde Röra Oss' (nothing could touch us), and all proceeds go to ROKS.se

I wonder if this will be digital download only for Sweden/ Scandinavia? Still, nice to have a new song to get us through the winter months.

Edit- the song seems to be internationally available, so go and check your itunes/ amazon stores and buy it!
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2013-01-04 klockan 16:39.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

kent are Swedish group of the year

Now all the winner of the Gaffa-Prize have been announced and kent won in the category "Årets svenska grupp" (Swedish Group of the Year). Big congratulations to kent and thanks to all the fans who voted.
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    kent are Swedish group of the year

Now all the winner of the Gaffa-Prize have been announced and kent won in the category "Årets svenska grupp" (Swedish Group of the Year). Big congratulations to kent and thanks to all the fans who voted.
    kent is also the P3 group of the year, the 5th time they've won it.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    kent is also the P3 group of the year, the 5th time they've won it.
    Well done kent! Also in the news....

Petra Marklund- Sanningen

Jocke has written the song Sanningen for Petra Marklund and now it has been released as the second single from the album Inferno. You can check out the video below:

coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Not "news" but information non the less. If you look at Kent's twitter you will see confirmation of no plans for summer action. 2014 it is then!

Sidan 26 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •