Sidan 27 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 17181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista
Resultat 391 till 405 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Unless there's a winter tour (I'm always the optimist! ). It does mean I can look forward to planning a summer trip to Stockholm without any worry of a tour being announced a week after I book a holiday!

Thanks to a wee tip from kentjunkie's twitter feed (it's not been mentioned on kent.nu yet), Jocke has written a song for Norwegian singer Christel Alsos, and he also sings backing on the track. listen to it at spotify or buy at amazon.co.uk
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2009

Standard

New and absolutely stellar songs by Martin Sköld!

http://soundcloud.com/martinskold/cadens-demo

http://soundcloud.com/martinskold/jazzarp-provmix-1

http://soundcloud.com/martinskold/morgage

Only on Soundcloud as far as I know... enjoy!
    Jag har skyhöga krav och det här är lagom

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

And right after the band tweets about not doing anything in summer.... there is a show now!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ah, you beat me to it, .namnlös!

The concert is to inaugurate the new Tele2 Arena out at the Globen complex, and will be on August 24th. Kent, along with Robyn and Lars Winnerbäck will each give their own exclusive concert in the new stadium. Tickets go on sale February 18th at 9am (Swedish time). No link to a ticket site has been given on the news page at kent.nu, but I did find this at the article page at the Tele2 site:

Biljetterna till invigningskalaset kommer att kosta från 395 kr. och släpps 18 februari kl. 09.00 på www.globearenas.se och 077 131 00 00.
    Tickets for the inauguration concert will cost from 395kr, and will be released 18th February at 9am at www.globearenas.se and 077 131 00 00. Remember, if you are phoning for tickets you'll need to add on the Swedish dialing code, I also don't know if they'll take foreign credit cards. The article also says that there will be 40,000 people there, so hopefully a decent chance to get tickets if you are planning on going.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

That depends on if it's a headline show with a good set length. If it is, then I think I might be interested! No point going all that way for 40 minutes however

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I've already decided I won't be going It's most likely going to be a good evening out if you're living in/around Stockholm, but as you say, I can't justify the cost right now for what may be a short show (of the hits, no doubt) with all the travel involved.

What I've always loved about the previous kent concerts was the 1 price tickets, who knows how much the good seats/ sections will cost at this one?
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Well, you did what I did last summer, it just became too expensive at short notice which I was rather unhappy about.

Seats are also a no go when travelling from a distance, I want to get close. If it's a proper show it could be fun as there are no album attachments, but only if it's a full set, so they might roll out something special. Robyn tweeted that she gets 45 minutes. If Kent are on the same deal then I would miss it in favour of the next tour.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

I'm not going either, even though I'm tempted. Just a few months later and I would have gone no doubt, but August is just not possible for me.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Forum member Edvin_747 has posted a link to ticnet, which has the prices and the seating arrangements, I'll repost the link here for anyone who is interested. The prices shown (click the little 'priser' tab on the left if it's not already showing) includes the booking fee. Standing and seated are available: 425kr- 690kr.

edit, just spotted that ticnet now helpfully have it all in english here! No sign of a seating plan, though.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2013-02-13 klockan 20:16.
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    edit, just spotted that ticnet now helpfully have it all in english here! No sign of a seating plan, though.
    I have no idea how far they are from finishing the arena by now, but it will be ready for sports and concerts in July. The seating plan should be ready, even though the arena isn't. 40.000 people at a concert, I read somewhere, and 30.000 during football and other sport events.

Not much, perhaps, but here's a Youtube clip posted last summer. From 1:55 there is a graphic view (or what it's called in english) over the arena, both from the outside and inside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7dQP1yYXVI

Edit: By the way, Robyn (who plays along with Kent and Lars Winnerbäck) wrote as a reply from a fan on Twitter that she will play a 45 minute show this day. Regarding Kent and Winnerbäck, I haven't heard anything.
    Senast redigerat av kallt kaffe med socker den 2013-02-13 klockan 21:37.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

I may be in Europe around that time...I'm tempted! I saw Stockholm in the winter last time and thought it was fantastic...I can only imagine that it would be even more amazing in the summer. A seated gig also sounds great to me! I don't prefer queuing and standing for hours anymore. I think I'm getting old...:|

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    I may be in Europe around that time...I'm tempted! I saw Stockholm in the winter last time and thought it was fantastic...I can only imagine that it would be even more amazing in the summer. A seated gig also sounds great to me! I don't prefer queuing and standing for hours anymore. I think I'm getting old...:|
    If you loved Stockholm in the winter, you'll adore it in the summer. At least that's what it's like for me, I've been there both winter and summer time and for me, Stockholm just gets 1000x better during the summer. Hope you can make it so you can tell us how it was

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard 45 minute show

Kent just posted this on Twitter:

Vi kommer spela 45 min på invigningen. Inte i 34 timmar. Sorry folks, men det är den tiden vi får.

We'll play 45 minutes on the opening ceremonies. Not 34 hours. Sorry folks, but that's the time they give us.

Edit: And here's the seating plan for the arena: http://www.globearenas.se/content/do...na_konsert.pdf
    Senast redigerat av kallt kaffe med socker den 2013-02-14 klockan 20:43.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Well, I think that's the distance crew out.... oh well, here's to the next tour!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

The fans first!

Tomorrow at 1pm (swedish time) we will come with a little extra news to all kentfans who are frequent visitors to kent.nu, don't miss it especially if you are planning on going to the Inauguration at the Tele2 Arena in august...

Not sure what this means, a presale on tickets? A warm up gig?
    Pah, it's a pity they're only doing 45 mins, but it means we can save our pennies for the next tour!

Sakermanser- Reina is correct, Stockholm is glorious in the summer, water, sun, parks, islands, it's lovely!
    coloursatnight

Sidan 27 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 17181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •