Sidan 28 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista
Resultat 406 till 420 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Tickets for fans- presale on now!

We want all the proper kentfans to get first chance at the tickets for in inauguration of the Tele2 Arena, therefor we're releasing tickets now at 9am today, only for those who visit kent.nu. Otherwise you'll have to wait until 18th Janurary 9am.
    The tickets can only be access through this link: http://bit.ly/KentPresaleTele2 (it takes you to ticnet, which also has the option to have the page in english).
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Official ticket release- Monday 9am

Todat at 9am the tickets are released for the inauguration of the Tele2 Arena. Don't miss it.

Here is the link direct to the tickets: http://bit.ly/KentTele2Biljetter
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Martin releases an EP

martin-skold-cadens.jpg

In a month is it Record Store Day and Martin will release an EP in his own name. The EP is called "The fire is on me" and will be released on 10" vinyl with 4 tracks.

A: 1. Cadens 2. Morage
    B: 1. Afterbirth 2. Digesting (ruminate me)

If you think that you recognise the style of the cover it is because it is Jesper Waldersten who did it. Jesper produced the book Lägger inte i! together with kent almost a year ago. Martin and Jesper have worked together before, when Martin did the music for Jespers' exhibition at Grafikens hus.

Listen to the track Cadens below, via SVTs PSL.
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

This is available to order online too in case someone is having a hard time getting copy
    https://www.bengans.se/popup/martin_...px?language=en

I should be receiving mine this week
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Så nära får ingen gå – ett år med Kent

In 2001 there was a 1 hour documentary on SVT called "Så nära får ingen gå – ett år med Kent" which followed kent for a year as they toured and rehearsed. You can now see this documentary on the SVT Archive site for free. Click here to see it.

(It's not letting me watch it, but I may need a flash player update, let me know if you can/ can't watch it- it may only be available to those in Sweden- edit, my flash player is upto date, so if you can see it, please say!)

You'll also notice the new header at kent.nu. Using the hashtag #kent13 for twitter should mean that your tweets will appear in the little twitter widget on the homepage...it didn't always work for me when it was #jäirfm, though.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2013-05-11 klockan 15:45.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Sorry I was a bit slow getting this news up, things have been a bit busy for me recently, anyway...

kents songs in SVTs 'All tiders hits' (all time hits)

On the 7th September it is the premier of SVTs big autumn programme 'All tiders hits'. In the programme Swedish artists will revive hits that were once popular on the radio. In total there will be 35 reinterpritations from among others: Maia Hirasawa, Thomas Andersson Wij, Timo Räisänen, Malena Ernman, Yohio, Tommy Körberg and Electric Boys. The programme is presented by Niklas Strömstedt and Karin Adeksköld.

Two of kents' songs will be reinterpreted by Fatboy (FF on 28th September) and Tommy Nilsson (Columbus on 5th October).

Viewers will be able to rate the songs via an app on their telephones.

Read more ar SVT.se
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Not on the kent.nu news page (yet- EDIT: it is now!), but spotted by Frippe99:

kent have written the theme music to a new Swedish TV show called Ettor och Nollor. It is set in Gothenburg and is directed by Johan Renck. (who I know has some connection to kent, but my brain can't think how! Did he direct one of their videos???). You can read more (in Swedish) about the programme here.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2013-11-19 klockan 14:23. Anledning: Added link to kent.nu
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Not on the kent.nu news page (yet), but spotted by Frippe99:

kent have written the theme music to a new Swedish TV show called Ettor och Nollor. It is set in Gothenburg and is directed by Johan Renck. (who I know has some connection to kent, but my brain can't think how! Did he direct one of their videos???). You can read more (in Swedish) about the programme here.
    He directed some videos for kent, between 1999 and 2005.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Thanks m@rco!
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Fråga kent 2013 (ask kent 2013)

As you know, kent are in Los Angeles to record their new album. It is an old tradition that during the recording process Fråga kent (ask kent) is often set up. You ask, the band answers!

This year, we are doing it via ask.fm so go there and ask your questions. We are doing Fråga kent in a few days, so don't wait!

If you only want to read the answers, you also go to http://ask.fm/KentTheBand to read them.

If you want to ask questions from your mobile, there is are free apps for Apple's iOS and Android.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

A couple of news pieces to catch up with:

Only really news to those in Sweden: Kent III returns to Systembolaget

Kents' popular wime is now back at Systembolaget. Kent III is a red prestige wine which is perfect for a weekend game dinner, but it can, thanks to an amazing tannin structure also stay 3-5 years in the cellar. Worth waiting for!

Kent III is included in the ordinary range and has number 2184.

Ettor och nollor- teaser

In Novemeber we told you that kent wrote the music to a tv series 'Ettor och nollor) (ones and zeros). Now there is a short teaser. It premieres on SVT1 February 9th at 21:00.

View the video here
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Not at kent.nu, but I'm seeing links on twitter to Swedish news stories that Jocke will be presented a medal by the Swedish King for his 'contribution to swedish popular music'.
    The medal will be award tomorrow (29th) at Kungliga Slottet.
    Gratis Jocke!

Edit- could any swedes fill me in on the colour and size (blue & 8th size) thing that's mentioned in the news stories?
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2014-01-28 klockan 11:38.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

You can hear more of the Kent song in the Ettor och Nollor clip here ... sounds cool!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ettor och nollor- longer clip

In January we showed you a very short teaser of the forthcoming tv series Ettor och Nollor, which kent have written the music for.
    Now we can show you a much longer clip. The programme premiers SVT1 at 9pm on February 9th.

coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

kent + La Belle Epoque = New Single

kent's new single is called La Belle Epoque and will be released on March 12th.
    Just now kent are finishing mixing the new album which will be released on April 30th.

You can pre-book the album at CDON and at Bengans
    coloursatnight

Sidan 28 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 181920212223242526272829303132 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •