Sidan 19 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... SistaSista
Resultat 271 till 285 av 917

Ämne: Live

Standard

So it seems many people on the englsih speaking forum have this kind of experience?! Actually it's strange but I did sing most lines of kent songs in the venue, and I am doing it now, in my room! It's strange that it won't be that hard to sing along with Jocke, maybe it's cos I've got 18570 plays of kent music... Anyways, It's really a fun experience singing those swedish lines!

And sorry I gotta bother bantha again, have you been to the suede shows this week? (the avatar got me curious...) They finally got together after the heartbroken split-up in 2004! I wish I could be there witnessing the historical moment but I can't!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

At the Swedish shows nobody expects non-swedish-speaking fans. I even got asked specific questions in Swedish regarding the opening act (which I then answered in English). In Helsinki it's pretty much the same.

However, in Copenhagen the crowd is much more international. At the start of the encore, a German girl was more interested in my German festival shirt than in Pa Drift

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Oh yes, I met a lovely German couple at a gig in Copenhagen. We ended up hanging out after the show and afterward we found out that we were all living at the same hostel too. lol.

I still think it's rude for people to stare, but I guess I understand why lol.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Great news: Kent expanded their summer tour 2012 and Stockholm & Malmö are now included ;-)

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Just posted about this over in the news thread!

Not sure I can make stockholm in August though....
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Just posted about this over in the news thread!

Not sure I can make stockholm in August though....
    August isnt very convenient for me either but it's gonna be the first time in a Kent concert and long overdue!
    I am so nervous about making the decision on which show to attend!

You guys think t hey ll announce more Stockholm dates?
    Do you expect the shows to sell out in minutes?

I am thinking Eskilstuna or Uppsala as alternatives but I ll have to spend the night there after the show unless the concert ends before 22:30 in Uppsala (last train to Stockholm is at 23:13).

Anyone that has previous exprerience from shows in Sweden, I would appreciate any info.
    ett perfekt substitut

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Looks like Stockholm for me, really excited now. Is ticnet.se the best place to go for tickets? And can I get them posted to the UK, or is it possible to print them out?

EDIT - Don't worry, I just did a bit of investigating, looks like you can indeed do a printout of tickets. Nice!

Pretty expensive though, 450SEK per ticket!
    Senast redigerat av more heat than light den 2012-02-21 klockan 15:21.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Well, with the summer tour in 2010, I had a bit of bother getting the tickets from ticnet...
    First of all, it wouldn't take my card for payment (uk visa debit), so I reserved tickets (which is free), as others on here had done the same previously and ticnet held the tickets until those people arrived in Sweden for the kent concerts and collected and paid for them. I phoned ticnet in Sweden (!) to ask if they would do this for me, but the person I spoke to said no! So, I had to arrange a bank transfer to send the money through my bank to ticnets' account (they gave me all the details on the phone), the bank were helpful, but they charged me £20 to do this! Ticnet also added on a postage fee too.
    A few days after payment was sent, I got a recorded delivery letter (international signed for?) from ticnet with my tickets enclosed.

It was a stressful few days wait for them to arrive, and hoping that the bank had sent the money to the correct place!

I know others on here had bought tickets no problem for previous tours, but for summer 2010 it was saying on the ticnet payment page they would only accept nordic credit cards.
    I think you have to have a Swedish person number (like a social security number) to make an account on tradera.se (swedish ebay), so I don't know if there's anywhere else you can buy tickets. Oh yeah, you can buy tickets on this forum, but you are only allowed to pay face value, otherwise you will be banned!

Hope this helps- just ask if you have any more questions.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Wooah! 450kr!

It was 350kr I'm sure in 2010.

Edit...here's a page at ticnet (in english) from their help section about payments. It says you can pay by card using:

-credit or debit card
    -VISA and Mastercard from Europe (except from Russia).
    -American Express from Sweden.

You must provide the card number, expiration date and CVC code for your card.

Instructions for credit/debit card payments are provided when you choose this payment method at the time of booking. Credit/debit card purchases are limited to 2 per card per day on ticnet.se.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-21 klockan 15:37.
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Thanks for the info.
    I made an account on ticnet and looking at the show time it says 19:00
    Do concerts actually start that early?
    If this is the case then I might be able to catch the last train to Stockholm.

Seems that Uppsala and Eskilstuna are my options.
    The train tickets to Gotenburg (which is not sold out!) and Sundsvall are insanely expensive (same price as my airline ticket)
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

In 2010 kent didn't come on stage until about 9pm until just before 11pm.
    The support act (punks jump up) were on for too long (over an hour), and the crowd were getting board, they were on quite early, 7.30pm, maybe?

If I go to Stockholm, I might have to fly in on the day of the concert (eek!) or stay for 5 days instead. rather expensive, either way...

I've had another rummage around on the ticnet site, and whilst on this page it says :

Booking from outside of Sweden
    Most events handled by ticnet.se can be booked by residents of foreign countries. You pay directly at the time of booking. If booking is not possible, please contact the venue or our Callcenter at +46 77 170 70 70.

and whilst the bit I posted above that you can pay with -VISA and Mastercard from Europe (except from Russia)

it says on the delivery options page:

Sending tickets abroad
    Tickets booked on ticnet.se may only be sent within Sweden. If you are booking from outside of Sweden, choose the TicketFast (e-mail ticket) delivery method, if possible.

But on the ticketfast/ e-ticket page it says:

TicketFast is available for select events. If TicketFast is available as a delivery method for your event it will appear as one of your delivery option choices during checkout. We do not accept creditcard from countries outside the Nordic Countries.

WHAT?

seriously, on one page you can pay outside sweden, on another you can't, and they can't make their mind up about the eticket....

It was the e-ticket I tried to buy originally in 2010, and when that didn't work, reserved them. I don't know why they didn't offer to let me pay for them over the phone when I called them.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-21 klockan 16:29.
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Yeah, thanks stjärnor, that's really helpful. Sounds like you had a really difficult time, hope it was worth it! I think I'll have a go with ticnet and hope to avoid your problems, hopefully they will accept my card. Don't really fancy going through the eBay/reseller route, but if I end up having to then so be it. I literally HAVE to go and see them this year!

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

I was at this page but didnt notice that detail.
    I read the "accepting credit card" part when I created my account and I assume that we ll have no problems booking the tickets with a normal Visa.
    They should have gorgotten to edit the details from this page (or at least that's what I hope).
    It would be very convenoent to receive the ticket as a pdf in our email.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av more heat than light Visa inlägg
    Yeah, thanks stjärnor, that's really helpful. Sounds like you had a really difficult time, hope it was worth it! I think I'll have a go with ticnet and hope to avoid your problems, hopefully they will accept my card. Don't really fancy going through the eBay/reseller route, but if I end up having to then so be it. I literally HAVE to go and see them this year!
    It was all worth in the end- kent were AMAZING! The weather was looking dodgy too on the day of the concert (thunder and lightening were forecast, but thankfully stayed away!), but the booking process was stressful, and expensive. I think I ended up paying almost double the ticket value, by the time I had paid the bank fee, the extra ticnet fees, and buying a box of chocolates for my boss who let me call Sweden from the office phone!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    I was at this page but didnt notice that detail.
    I read the "accepting credit card" part when I created my account and I assume that we ll have no problems booking the tickets with a normal Visa.
    They should have gorgotten to edit the details from this page (or at least that's what I hope).
    It would be very convenoent to receive the ticket as a pdf in our email.
    I'm hoping it was a mistake too on their page, fingers crossed no one has the problems I had booking.

I've found this page for contacting them (I couldn't seem to get to it through their website), it might be helpful, for anyone out there...

ticnet contact page

Oh, and when I reserved tickets in 2010, they would only hold them for 3 days, but I didn't know that until I had done it- so when I read this in the email on the monday morning at work, and the code was about to expire, I had a minor meltdown and phoned sweden/ visited the bank!
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-21 klockan 16:46.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

So, I dug out my old tickets and electronic payment stuff.... just incase this comes in handy for anyone....

2010 Tickets were 395kr each +30kr each booking fee.

I paid 850kr + 200kr postage fee to ticnet, so 1050kr in total.

My bank's fee (bank of scotland) was £19.50 for the electronic transfer.

If you have to pay electronically like this, you will need to get the IBAN number, the Swift code, the bank name/ branch (in Sweden that ticnet uses) and the reciever name/addess (ticnet, obviously) from ticnet. I'll not post the info that I used, just incase this has changed in the 2 years since I booked my tickets. Remember to put the booking number for your reserved tickets in a comments/reason for payment section in your electronic payment, AND your address for postage!

I don't know how helpful ticnet will be over email (using the contect page I linked to above), so you may have to phone ticnet in sweden.

Good luck everybody... hope you all get your tickets smoothly & easily.
    coloursatnight

Sidan 19 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •