Sidan 18 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... SistaSista
Resultat 256 till 270 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I'd noticed that the 'leaves' were actually birds from a couple of really nice photos that people have posted, but had no idea there was lyrics on them. what a nice touch! What lyrics were on your birds? (and are they orange, or is that just the lighting in the pictures I've seen?)
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2010-03-15 klockan 09:05.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    Well, to tell the truth, the song is my favourite from Rod, but in my opinion it was clear that was hard to sing for Jocke, especially the chorus, at least that's the impression I had at the opening gig. Maybe that's why they didn't play it anymore until Kobenhavn.
    Jocke did mention somewhere on the forum (I've translated it in the 'translations' thread) that there was issues with 'Vals för Satan', not because of the high note at the end, but because there are so many words to sing and not much time to breathe!

Here's a thread from the Swedish board with all the set lists as the spring tour progresses. It's helpful to see what's changing in the sets.
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Kent made it on the cover of Sydsvenskan newspaper today. There's a huge photo of Jocke and the audience titled "Malmo Arena In Jocke Berg's Hands." Three generations of fans attended the show. The show's review is published on sydsvenskan.se.

Quite impressive although there wasn't much competition from earthquakes, tsunamis or the Melodifestivalen on Sunday...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I'd noticed that the 'leaves' were actually birds from a couple of really nice photos that people have posted, but had no idea there was lyrics on them. what a nice touch! What lyrics were on your birds? (and are they orange, or is that just the lighting in the pictures I've seen?)
    They're red birds [for obvious reasons ;-) ]. There are lyrics from all Rod songs. I have Svarta Linjer, Vals For Satan and Idioter.
    Senast redigerat av JukkeBerry den 2010-03-15 klockan 09:32.

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Sydsvenskan (newspaper in Malmö) put together some photos from Kent in Malmö Arena yesterday.

You can see them here whilst listening to "Utan dina andetag" http://w2.sydsvenskan.se/bildspel/ldakent/
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Really, really good gig Pity that they didn't play den döda vinkeln, but oh well, it really was a great show anyway. Actually thought that Jockes voice sounded better than usual, and I don't mean it sounds bad usually, just that he tends to have a little trouble in some songs. Not much of that this time

Agree that Malmö Arena has shitty public transport connections. Always the same problem, how hard is it to understand that if there is a show for many thousands of people, you need busses to transport those? Luckily I only live 10 minutes away from the venue by bus, cause those extremely packed busses are not fun to be on.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kallt kaffe med socker Visa inlägg
    Sydsvenskan (newspaper in Malmö) put together some photos from Kent in Malmö Arena yesterday.

You can see them here whilst listening to "Utan dina andetag" http://w2.sydsvenskan.se/bildspel/ldakent/
    Lars Dareberg's pix are some of the best I've ever seen of any live show (and I've seen a whole lot of gigs). They should commission him for the booklet of their next album.

The Copenhagen and Malmø shows were recorded (as probably all of the gigs on this tour). Kent should not hesitate to release a live album. The audio quality is excellent and lots of the older songs have evolved into new "monsters" of songs. For instance, Jocke sings the verses of Pa Drift and Mannen in a different key now. This wasn't the case at the Stockholm gigs.

So Kent, please release these gems or re-record the new versions.

Cheers.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    They're red birds [for obvious reasons ;-) ]. There are lyrics from all Rod songs. I have Svarta Linjer, Vals For Satan and Idioter.
    ah yes, red birds- I should have thought of that...!

thanks for the malmö and cph info/reviews everyone.
    coloursatnight

Standard

Just back from Gothenburg... OH MY GOD! I can hardly describe how fantastic they were on Friday... I ended up being about 10 rows from the front and a very good view. I had two stupid girls next to me that kept laughing at me cause i was trying to sing the songs in Swedish LOL! Apart from that it was incredible... worth the trip. I thought the Lisebergshallen was much bigger tho.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av bantha Visa inlägg
    Just back from Gothenburg... OH MY GOD! I can hardly describe how fantastic they were on Friday... I ended up being about 10 rows from the front and a very good view. I had two stupid girls next to me that kept laughing at me cause i was trying to sing the songs in Swedish LOL! Apart from that it was incredible... worth the trip. I thought the Lisebergshallen was much bigger tho.
    Trying to sing in Swedish? Where you from?

I am so jealous of all of you.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Did you get some good pics, bantha?
    coloursatnight

Standard

Errr I was "singing" along with Jocke during the 4 shows in sthlm actually and I cant be sure if I sang it right! There must have been several swede teens laughing at me at that time... Oh well!!

And bantha so you attented the show on 19th? Ahhh how lucky you were that they played 10 minuter and Pojken med hålet i handen that night!!! I still havent heard many old kent songs live yet.... I envy you so much! :P

Standard

I put some photos on my facebook page which I have to tag and put them on the Kent page

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av bantha Visa inlägg
    I had two stupid girls next to me that kept laughing at me cause i was trying to sing the songs in Swedish LOL!
    I got this as well! People kept staring to see if I knew the lyrics, lol. They tried to push in front of me too! :|

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Well, I'll be singing along in July and I won't care who hears me! (although I'm sure the person I'm going with will be mortified!) I have no idea how I sound singing in Swedish (probably like a Scot trying to sound Swedish!!!) but I can only hope 4 years of lessons have helped my accent!
    coloursatnight

Sidan 18 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •