Sidan 17 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... SistaSista
Resultat 241 till 255 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem Kentlivetraders avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Excellent Utomjording, thank you very much!!

Forgot to mention, but Kent were recording the shows. I wonder if we'll see a live release by Christmas...
    How do you know they were recording? What's your source...?

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kentlivetrader Visa inlägg
    How do you know they were recording? What's your source...?
    If you came anywhere close to the stage you would have seen the mics as well...

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

If you came anywhere close to the stage you would have seen the mics as well...
    Ah, OK... I thought you meant recording as in recording on video. A live cd would be nice, but a live dvd would be even better. But I don't think you should get your hopes up to much. There were some big video cameras recording "the white concert" on Stockholm's Stadion 2003, but that was just for their personal use, so...
    Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Indeed, you never know with Kent. It wouldn't surprise me if they were recording the shows but it would surprise me if they actually released them...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kentlivetrader Visa inlägg
    Indeed, you never know with Kent. It wouldn't surprise me if they were recording the shows but it would surprise me if they actually released them...
    At least they include live footage in videos once in a while (see Idioter)

Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

At least they include live footage in videos once in a while (see Idioter)
    Yeah, just snippets of them...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Kent in Copenhagen and it's not KB Hallen anymore. Love this former brewery (Tap1). Hope the sound and the show will be great as well...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I love this tour, it never gets boring. Another new setlist and a few vocal enhancements. Jocke's red boots topped it all off!

Standard

They added Vals för Satan (din vän pessimisten) back. Nice. It's a shame they only played this song at premiere night during the previous shows.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    They added Vals för Satan (din vän pessimisten) back. Nice. It's a shame they only played this song at premiere night during the previous shows.
    Well, to tell the truth, the song is my favourite from Rod, but in my opinion it was clear that was hard to sing for Jocke, especially the chorus, at least that's the impression I had at the opening gig. Maybe that's why they didn't play it anymore until Kobenhavn.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Vals For Satan will always have a special place in my heart. Besides being a great song it was also the song I was listening to when I had my worst ski wipeout in over ten years. Every time I hear it I'm reminded of that incident. At least I recovered pretty quickly ;-)

Jocke was singing so intensely last night that I thought he would lose his voice. Luckily, he didn't.

It's always a pleasure to hear Kevlar Soul.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

gonna see them in Malmö tonight, but I'm ill. Just... fabulous. Hope I'll enjoy it anyway, and secretly hope they'll play Den döda vinkeln.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av koelkast Visa inlägg
    gonna see them in Malmö tonight, but I'm ill. Just... fabulous. Hope I'll enjoy it anyway, and secretly hope they'll play Den döda vinkeln.
    No Doda Vinkeln but it was great anyway. Nice new venue with a bad public transport connection. Scandinavia's largest shopping mall will open there next year.

Kent were really relaxed and played great. Kevlar Soul made it to the encore tonight.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Forgot to mention my Serb taxi driver tonight. Even though he claimed to be a musician he had never heard of Kent. Moreover, he tried to convince me that a hockey game was taking place at the venue. After he nearly ran over a cyclist he explained that the guy was on drugs. I loved the conversation in Russian & Swedish. The African bus driver on the way back had a few near misses as well. I'm glad to be back. However, the concert was worth it!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Just realized by looking in my pocket that the "leaves" shot out during Mannen are actually bird-shaped and contain the lyrics of various Kent songs...

Sidan 17 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •