Sidan 14 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... SistaSista
Resultat 196 till 210 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    One thing I don't understand is that this album is being released in October....but they aren't doing any live shows until....Spring 2010?

I could understand if it wasn't a full tour but doesn't a band need to do a bit of promotion when they release their album, play medium sized shows or something? I think they've done this in the past, strange. Most band would be doing warm up shows or something right now (either small gigs or as a support band like Muse did with U2 when they released their new album).
    Due to their success in the past, Kent can influence certain career moves and maintain a great work-life balance. They worked really hard on making a fantastic album. They coordinated an excellent and creative release strategy. While sales will peak in the pre Xmas market, they can enjoy a nice Xmas holiday. 2010, they will concentrate on the live circuit.

I'm sure that at least one more tour and another release will follow in 2010.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

[QUOTE=SportfreundeFCkeane;727444]One thing I don't understand is that this album is being released in October....but they aren't doing any live shows until....Spring 2010?QUOTE]

I found that a bit odd too, you'd think they'd be raring to get out and play the songs, but then maybe the launch party and the TV they've done is enough for them for now (if not for some of us fans champing at the bit!) It's economically sensible too, they catch the lucrative Christmas market now and then can rejuvenate sales when they tour it next year. But it does feel a bit like when we eventually do get round to seeing them live it will be old material, having lived with it for four months!

The D&JD tour was actually a couple of months after the release but it didn't feel like so long as this - well obviously it wasn't, just half the time, but having Christmas and New Year in between now makes it seem like absolutely ages away. Still, good to have it to look forward to. They did a couple of warm-ups at Vega in Copenhagen before that tour and I wondered if they might do something similar before Christmas to trial the new songs live, but perhaps NY did that well enough for them.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Found a ticket for the second gig in Stockholm.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sandcat Visa inlägg
    But it does feel a bit like when we eventually do get round to seeing them live it will be old material, having lived with it for four months!
    Are you serious? TTS still feels new to me, not to mention Röd.
    Maybe the guys feel like taking a break after hard work/before a tour or something..

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Good job, patience does pay!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Great! Lucky you
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

It's awfully quiet in the English forum. Hey guys, Kent will start their tour next week!!

I'm very excited. I look forward to Stockholm and hope to experience quite a few live surprises!

Cheers

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

You're right, it is quiet in here. I hope that everyone who have tickets for the gigs has a great time. Any gig reports/ set lists/ photos would be really appreciated.

I know kent will put on a great show (I hope they keep the video backdrop they had for TTS gigs), it made such a focus of the stage. I really wish I could be there...
    coloursatnight

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    You're right, it is quiet in here. I hope that everyone who have tickets for the gigs has a great time. Any gig reports/ set lists/ photos would be really appreciated.

I know kent will put on a great show (I hope they keep the video backdrop they had for TTS gigs), it made such a focus of the stage. I really wish I could be there...

I am going to Gotheborg... I have made up my mind... anybody coming??

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

good for you!
    (just a teeny bit jealous! although if I could choose a gig, I'd pick Stockholm- it's been 11 months since I was last there, and I am missing it!)

there's a nice little 2nd hand record shop in the train station in Gothenburg. Well, it was there a few years ago- worth a browse if you have time!

oh, and get onto the airport-city centre bus quick, or you'll be standing for the 30 minute journey into town!
    coloursatnight

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    good for you!
    (just a teeny bit jealous! although if I could choose a gig, I'd pick Stockholm- it's been 11 months since I was last there, and I am missing it!)

there's a nice little 2nd hand record shop in the train station in Gothenburg. Well, it was there a few years ago- worth a browse if you have time!

oh, and get onto the airport-city centre bus quick, or you'll be standing for the 30 minute journey into town!
    I KNOW,,, was in Gotheborg two years ago... i guess that was the choice cause i could fly direct from Prestwick

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    It's awfully quiet in the English forum. Hey guys, Kent will start their tour next week!!

I'm very excited. I look forward to Stockholm and hope to experience quite a few live surprises!

Cheers
    Probably it's quiet just because nobody knows what to say except that we are alla very excited and we know it's gonna be a great show
    I guess that after the first gig it will be less quiet. Anyway I booked my flight and my place in a hostel for the Stockholm 25th February gig.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Otherwise highly regarded Lufthansa is planning to strike next week. I'm riding the net for options. Flying on Friday instead of Thursday (the last day of the strike) seems to be the best idea at the moment.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

After sorting out the flight ordeal sooner or later I'm looking forward to a "rock" (as opposed to "dance") opening act this time. There are so many sensational young Swedish bands around. I hope that Kent will give one of them a chance to get famous.

Anything in the vein of Stompin' Souls, Friska Viljor, Hästpojken, Kid Down or Dag För Dag would be greatly appreciated!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I heard Dag För Dag on 6music (uk digital radio station) the other day. They are actually from America. That's not my point, yeah they were quite good.

I have a feeling that with the very electro feeling of Röd, the support might have a similar feel. (we were discussing the 'lack of support band announcement' in the Röd tour thread)

good that you got your flight sorted.
    coloursatnight

Sidan 14 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •