Sidan 13 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... SistaSista
Resultat 181 till 195 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I really love those "Kent i 360 grader" pix they just published!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Yeah, they are very nice. Didn't spot myself, btw.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Hi,

Any rumours about live gigs in 2009?
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Hi,

Any rumours about live gigs in 2009?
    In order for that to happen rumors regarding album releases would have to surface first...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    In order for that to happen rumors regarding album releases would have to surface first...
    I was referring to gigs at festivals, but a new album would be nice too .

Standard

There are tons of rumours all over, but it seems like the most people in the main (swedish) part of the forum thinks there's going to be a new release before any touring. But of course, nobody knows, its all just speculations.

I would like some festivalsdates first, and then an album. Do Slottsfjell like last year. Thats the best festival in Norway by far, and better yet with kent^^

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Actually, I don't care what comes first, gigs or a new album, I will go there and I will buy the new album. But I guess, as soon as yhere is something to tell, we will here it. Henrik seems to be very good informed concerning kent news .

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Actually, I don't care what comes first, gigs or a new album, I will go there and I will buy the new album. But I guess, as soon as yhere is something to tell, we will here it. Henrik seems to be very good informed concerning kent news .

Totaly agree. Because he's doing a good job on that, its not much point in speculating (if not just for the fun of it), cause we'll know when there's something to know

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Currently enjoying The XX @ Munich's 59:1 with Scarlet Johanssen in the audience...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Looks like Kent isn't known that well outside of the Scandinavian rock circuit:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/noje/article2687475.ab

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Ha ha ha he's so right, they're the big cheeses of the Swedish music scene!! Guess he won't be on the Bowery guest list...

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

hahahahahaha So sad.
    Taylor Hawkins and I were born in the same hospital! My daughter was born there, too.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

Why would anyone know them? Lol they haven't played a show outside of Scandinavia for who knows how long.

I'm not gonna wake up at 4 AM to watch kent, hopefully they'll have it on replay or youtube.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    I'm not gonna wake up at 4 AM to watch kent, hopefully they'll have it on replay or youtube.
    Word. Me, too.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

One thing I don't understand is that this album is being released in October....but they aren't doing any live shows until....Spring 2010?

I could understand if it wasn't a full tour but doesn't a band need to do a bit of promotion when they release their album, play medium sized shows or something? I think they've done this in the past, strange. Most band would be doing warm up shows or something right now (either small gigs or as a support band like Muse did with U2 when they released their new album).
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Sidan 13 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •