Sidan 15 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... SistaSista
Resultat 211 till 225 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

You do read posts carefully. At the moment I'm pondering if no opening act (as in 2007) would be better than a crap opening act.

Regarding Dag För Dag, isn't it amazing that there are foreign musicians who headed for Stockholm instead of Berlin lately (in the last 5 years)?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Yeah, no opening act would probably make sense, since nothing has been anounced. I hadn't realised that was what they did in 2007.

Oddly, Tiger Lou (Rasmus Kellerman) announced on his blog the other day thay he's moving back to Stockholm from Berlin!
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Thank you Kent for selecting an artist who bills herself as "alternative/indie:" Camela Leierth. "Cold" sounds very promising. "So Sad" and "Too High" little too mellow for a rock show... http://www.myspace.com/camelasweden

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I'm glad I made to Stockholm despite the strike. Now I'm looking forward to three great shows. Didn't Camela sing on Tillbaka Till Samtiden? She was great at the Malmö shows on the last tour.

Standard

Yeah she was the generation x female vocal, and niw im in the venue! Kent provides free wifi connnection! Thats so cool!!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Yeah she was the generation x female vocal, and niw im in the venue! Kent provides free wifi connnection! Thats so cool!!
    It's free, no password needed? I'll try it out tonight.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Loved the show. It took until the fourth song but then it really rocked. Somehow it went so fast. Maybe that had something to do with the fact that 747 wasn't played!? I don't think that they'll get away without playing 747 at all in the next three nights...

The stage looked cool. It reminded me of the movie "Brazil" with all the pipes and the wires all over the place. Different to the last tour, Kent focussed on the performance instead of all the cool videos being displayed behind them. Luckily, the videos were scaled down. This way we could concentrate on the band. However, the stage seemed a little small. Maybe they just did the "Mando Diao," who moved closer together after their shows lacked focus because they were standing further and further apart the larger their venues got.

I was a little disappointed with Camela. She's really attractive but her songs tend to drift off in a "soul" direction. Anna Ternheim did a much better job in 2005.

Having paged through yesterday's "Espressen," I now know why Kent don't want to discuss their private lives publicly.

I'm really looking forward to tonight and tomorrow!

Standard

Yes kent provides free wifi connection. Thats why i can post on the forum right now. Its really a shame they did not play 747 last night. Im hoping they will play this song tonight! Also after reading the tour book, it seems they have done several new versions of bunch of old song. Such as ff, which has been played live with the new version last night. Im hoping they will play more according to that song list on the tour book!

And about the stage design, its really surprising me a lot since my ladt kent show was during the 2005 dojd tour. I really love the combination of the lighting and the visuals, and the way they concentrate on performing. Its rally a setlist with no bunch of rests, i dont feel its been 90 mins passed last night!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Indeed, it's pretty cool to be able to be online at the venue. The set up inside is alot better than the last time they played here in 2007: the "front of stage" barrier is gone (no need for that with such well-behaved fans), the coat check is outside now and the bar area is much larger and centered.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

"Survived" Camela. Things can only get better! There are so many young Swedish rockbands waiting to be discovered. Let's have one of them next time, please!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Beautiful, one of my favorite Kent concerts. A new setlist (still without 747), new song arrangements and one very happy & confident Jocke. Can anybody translate what he said at the end after Mannen?

Standard

Yeah translation please! It seems jocke talked more often tonight and indeed was in a gooood mood. All kent members were though. I love the smile and look between jocke and sami. Also there was less mean pushing queuing on the front rows tonight. Music wise, there are more dojd songs being played, yet 747 seems to be skipped this time, what a shame.

PS. And I got jocke's pick from the security guy! Thank to that guy though I didnt know your name!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Glad you two enjoyed the first concerts! Any footage of what he said after Mannen or was that question just to those who were there?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av koelkast Visa inlägg
    Glad you two enjoyed the first concerts! Any footage of what he said after Mannen or was that question just to those who were there?
    You had to be there and understand Swedish. Most people laughed after what he said. Some were whistling, although that probably had to do with the fact that the concert was over and/or 747 wasn't played again.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I can't believe that there are at least 30 fans waiting at the entrance since this morning. It seems to be the coldest side of the building. I saw that at Zinkensdamm in 2008, but that was in June!

Sidan 15 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •